India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

New Manan SS (Page 2)

BrishtiDREAMER Groupbie
BrishtiDREAMER
BrishtiDREAMER

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
am overwhelmed...thanks for all your nice comments and likes,it means a lot to me...as it was my first ever i was very excited and tensed as well...however now much releived...i will try to make it more interesting and good..but as my exams are going on i may not update every day but will update whenever i get time...please suggest me the name of the SS...thanks...love u all..live.laugh.love.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimariousAddrita.Jesin

Addrita.Jesin IF-Dazzler
Addrita.Jesin
Addrita.Jesin

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
its awesome..u writing is also good..keep it up..continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrishtiDREAMER

zaroge Goldie
zaroge
zaroge

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Cute story update soon

BrishtiDREAMER

BrishtiDREAMER Groupbie
BrishtiDREAMER
BrishtiDREAMER

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
this update is dedicated to my first friend in IF...MELLIFLUOUS...thanks for being my friend dear...maniks car stopped infront of nandinis house..."is it necessary to leave u now ...um..i am not so ill nandini..its jyst a bit cold...we could have spent mo.."manik was interupted by nandini who put a finger on his lips...their eyes met and as always they started getting drown in each others eyes...their eyes really expressed more than their words...manik then slowly moved his gaze towards her pink,soft lips and then towards her finger which was in ger lips and he bite her finger..making sure that she wasnt hurt..."manik..."she said..."hmm???"manik murmered and moved closer to herhe leaned forward to torture her lips one more time with his and so he did...she anticipated...then slowly he moved apart only to stare at her flushed and blushing face and her eyes closedhe loved her blushed face...actually he loved everything in,about and around her...his world revolved around her...yes the monster manik malhotra finally realised how much important she was ...rather she was the most important person in his world..."i love u...nandini"he assured her one mote time and he was ready to assure her for lifetime..."i know...i also do"nandini said shyly...after all she was the shy nandini murthy and manik was her first and she knew was last too...she in her mindcursed her shyness which prevented jer from saying those three beautifull words to manik...she knew how badly he longed to hear those from her and that he would never force her ti say also...she smiled inside knowing that the most important person in her life understood her most..."nandu..?manik beta??"chachis cheerfull voice came and brought them out of thei lovely trance..."yeah..um...hi..um..hello chachi...how are you?"manik fumbled and asked .chachi noticed his blush..chachi knew that these two are every day falling for each other...after all she has witnessed their love endevour since begining like cabir...she really loved manik and she always wanted him to be her nandus shahrukh...in brief,she quite knew that they loved each other and she loved thus fact..."hello manik beta...where were you since so long??i always waited for you to come here abd taste my yummy food you know"she chuckled and said..."actually chachi manik has fever...chachi actually we got wet in the sudden rain...and i think he got cold due to that..."..."nandu you are telling this now??hae ayyiaappa,why didnt i see,u both are wet"she exclaimed with motherly concern in her voice..."chachi its ok...am going home only...i will change and take medicine and will sleep then.."he wad looking at nandini and was saying..."you please make nandini change as soon as possible...and please take care if her chachi"said manik and blushed more..."manik beta i will take care if her...and you too...come get inside..."she turned with a grin on her face to see maniks concern for her and walked towards the door.."but chachi i can manage"he said and nandini pouted...she wanted manik to stay there..."i can stay only if chachi allow me to stay in your room"he said in a low,husky ,seductive voice with his famous smirk looking at nandini who even blushed more.."no more talks..manik you are staying here...come get rishabs clothes and then its dinner time beta..."chachi said without looking back and went inside..."so its ginna be fun huh??!!"again with the famous smirk he said then quickly pecked her on lips and went towards the door..."manik..."she touched her lips with her finger and fell a bit more for him...a smile appeared on her face..."coming chachi.."she said and ran into the house...everything seemed soo perfect..to love and to be loved...                                                        here is the second chapter...again in need of feedbacks...do tell me how is it so that i get a chance to improve...       live...laugh...love...       please suggest the name of the SS...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

navyajayarakshitha9630heer211bhaswatee1308unzelamusicalstarsManan_obsessionShraMansweetarchieLovelylav7apps33pooja123456HTA111Addrita.JesinDhariya_Humzy..Mellifluous..

Dhariya_ IF-Dazzler
Dhariya_
Dhariya_

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:11am | IP Logged
loved it
Cont soon

BrishtiDREAMER

..Mellifluous.. IF-Rockerz
..Mellifluous..
..Mellifluous..

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the dedication Bris...It really means alot..I guess yu are the first person who dedicated something to me..Thanks alot..Love yu...
well coming to the update..
loving this lovey-dovey couple..
u penned it very welll...am loving it..
do continue soon..
its going to be fun seeing manik in nandu's room at night..
Thank yu chachi..:P :P
Love,
Harika..Keep smiling..it looks good on you..

BrishtiDREAMER

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
lovely update
loved it
cont soon

BrishtiDREAMER

BrishtiDREAMER Groupbie
BrishtiDREAMER
BrishtiDREAMER

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mellifluous..

Thank you so much for the dedication Bris...It really means alot..I guess yu are the first person who dedicated something to me..Thanks alot..Love yu...
well coming to the update..
loving this lovey-dovey couple..
u penned it very welll...am loving it..
do continue soon..
its going to be fun seeing manik in nandu's room at night..
Thank yu chachi..:P :P
Love,
Harika..Keep smiling..it looks good on you..
aww soo sweet of you melli...thanks to you too dear...u helped me soo much since my first day in IF...And friends are only there to make u feel special...isnt it??? love u lot dear...keep smiling...live.laugh.love... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

musicialtie..Mellifluous..

Go to top