Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovelylav7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey..it's awesome.. You r a good writer.. Please continue it.. Wat happened to manik..y he is coughing.. Precap scary
..Mellifluous.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
precap is scary..
well u penned it very well...
its nice to see them together..
aww chachi n manik were too cute...
love,
Harika..keep smiling it looks good on yu
BrishtiDREAMER thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
part4...                                                            nandinid heartbeat was moving faster...she was blushing like anything...she slowly lie down on the place where manik was lying just some minutes ago...she could still feel him...breadthing in his fragrance...she closed her eyes...all their momemts flashed in front of her eyes...how he said i love u..how she ran towards him..their kiss...she didnt know how long they stood there kissing... the momemt was a pure bliss...she licked and bit her lips...she could feel maniks hungry lips...she saw the love and desire for her in his eyes ...even the thought of maniks touches were sending shivers down her spine...still breadthing in his fragrance she escaped into the world of dreams...of course with her manik..."gud morning..."a voice said to nandini..she slowly opened her sleepy eyes and almost screamed..."manik..u????".."sh..sh...arey.its only me...dont scream.."he put his hand on her mouth and said..."o my gid...u are waking me up...that means am late..."she said in a low but panick voice.."nandini its not late...its only 6..."manik said calming het.."what???6???u??i mean...u are eaking up at6??...manik r u okay??"nandini exclaimed with astonishment and maniks reaction to this surprised her more and made her day..manik suddenly pulled her close to him..she bang on his chest..then he li ked her lips...brought his mouth near her ear ...bit her earlobe and said seductively.."yeah..am okay".."manik.."she moaned...he then looked at her with his intoxicating eyes and saw nanini turning crimson red...breadthing and panting heavily..he then quickly pecked her lips and said.."nandini murthy..go get ready for college...before i loose control on myself..."his husky seductive voice again send shivers down her spines..."manik where r we going??"..she was sitting beside manik in the car and asked..."why??r u scared??domt u trust me??"he asked..."more than myself..more than my existence..more than anyone in this world manik.."she said seriously...looking straight into his eyes...as she knew what mistake she did by not trusting him...she knew due to that mistake they both were in immense pain...and..and she almost lost him..manik sensed the seriousness in her voice and understood what was she thubking..he stopped the car and looked at her...her eyes were moist..they had fear in it..he knew what was ahe afraid of...he cupped her face and said.."nandini i know...i kbow u trust me and love me..i know..and that is past nandini...forget that...never let your past cast a shadow in your present nandini...you just be in present..be with me..in this new beguning,with this new hope,u will always find me by your sude..holding your hand..."he then kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.."i love u...always have..always will.."he said..and she nodded...they stayed like that for sometime and manik then said.."ok now wipe your tears and get ready for the surprise..""manik ..beach...???"she exclaimed in joy and rushed out of the car..."wow...its sooo beauti ful manik..i love it.."she said while jumping around...twirling...manik stood folding his hands resting his back on the car...smiling..and admiring hermanik was happy as she was...her smile seemed to tje most beautiful sight to him..her voice was d most melodious tune..."manik come na..sit here"she said and puuled yis hand to sit beside her in the sand..."manik..its so beautifull na?"she asked keeping her head on his shoulder,her one hand in hus chest and other intertwined with his hand.."manik..u know i want my every morning like this..with u..."she said..."um..so u want me to do that with u every morning..eh?"he smirked and asked.."do what manik??"she asked innocently..which i did while waking...""manik..u na.."she said shyly and hit him playfully...suddenly manik coughed .."manik ..its not stiil cured..na??"she asked worriedly...*cring cring*maniks phone rang.."u crap..forgot us just in one day after getting girlfriend?"cabir said.."postponed your romance for sometime and come to college" "yeah yeah..coming.."manik answered..."chalo.."he kissed her forehead and they drove off towards college.....                                                                             i didnt reveal the precap in this part ..i just felt this part to be necessary ...so the precap remains the same...the story has just began...do send your feed backs..live.laugh.love... 😊
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice..
Manan romance
Update soon
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plzz update the next part soon
Natashaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
such a lovely update
I liked it
awww nandu wants every day lyk this sooo sweet update asap
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oops your fic is wonderful but precap really scares me
please do continue dear
bye sumi
..Mellifluous.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for the late bris..
Well awesome part..Manan all the way..
Beach n all eh ..
Just lved it..precap seems scary..
Lets see how u r going to unfold...
Waiting for it..
Update soon..
Love,
Harika..keep smiling..it looks good on you..
BrishtiDREAMER thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Mellifluous..

Sorry for the late bris..

Well awesome part..Manan all the way..
Beach n all eh ..
Just lved it..precap seems scary..
Lets see how u r going to unfold...
Waiting for it..
Update soon..
Love,
Harika..keep smiling..it looks good on you..

hey melli..nothing to be sorry of...thanks btw..i ll try to reveal it well... 😉
Addrita.Jesin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: BrishtiDREAMER

GUYS AM REALLY CONFUSED ABOUT THE FEEDBACKS...I WAS IN A BAD DILEMMA WHETHER TO WRITE THIS OR NOT...BUT AS I STARTED...AM NOT GETTING ENOUGH RESPONSE...YOUR RESPONSES MOTIVATES ME A LOT..IT HELPS ME TO WRITE BETTER...SO AS AM NOT GETTING THAT I DONT THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THIS...SHOULD I???                                                             live.laugh.love...

Yaar u should continue..its going awesome