Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you so much for the dedication Bris...It really means alot..I guess yu are the first person who dedicated something to me..Thanks alot..Love yu...
well coming to the update..
loving this lovey-dovey couple..
u penned it very welll...am loving it..
do continue soon..
its going to be fun seeing manik in nandu's room at night..
Thank yu chachi..:P :P
Love,
Harika..Keep smiling..it looks good on you..
lovely update
loved it
cont soon
Originally posted by ..Mellifluous..

Thank you so much for the dedication Bris...It really means alot..I guess yu are the first person who dedicated something to me..Thanks alot..Love yu...
do continue soon..
Love,
aww soo sweet of you melli...thanks to you too dear...u helped me soo much since my first day in IF...And friends are only there to make u feel special...isnt it??? love u lot dear...keep smiling...live.laugh.love... 😳
Originally posted by ..Mellifluous..

do continue soon..
Love,
aww soo sweet of you melli...i should thank you dear..and my pleasure to be d first to dedicate dear...afterall friends ate always are and will be there to make u feel special...isnt it.???love u too dear..always keep smiling...ake care and thanks a lot for praising it soo much...live.laugh.love... 😳
Going to be fun to read manik in nandinis house..
Update soon
part-3                                                             after changing manan came to have dinner..."wow chachi...you are the best cook you know...i love your food..."..manik was trying to impress chachi and he succeeded..."really??thank you sooo much beta...you are so sweet"chachi said,her voice was full of satisfaction,excitement and happiness..."and me??am i not sweet??"asked nandini and made puppy face.."you are my princess nandu"chachi said lovingly...they had their dinner,chatting and laughing happily and ofcourse manan stealing glances of each other..."um.. chachi..we...i mean me and nandini have a very important assignment and we have yo submit it by tomrrow so ...um...can we go and start??"asked manik with a pkeading look in his eyes.."yeah sure beta...you two go and do your work..but manik u dont stay awake for a long time beta..u need to take rest..u are still coughing"said chachi.."no no we will not stay awake for a long time chachi..and please dont worry about me"manik said and did a victory dance inside...back with his smirk he looked at nandini who was blushing and staring at maik with wide eyes..."um...so nandini lets go..."manik asked and went towards her bedroim...nandini followed him .as soon as they reached her room,he pulled nandini close to her who banged with his chest and closed the door...all these happened so quickly that nandini xouldnt react at dirst but as soon as she realiased ,her face turned crimson red.her hands were on maniks chest and her gaze fixed on his eyes and manik wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her more closer..they were inches away from each other ,feeling each others breadth...manik brought his face near her ears and said seductively"you know what..i want time to freeze like this..so that i can hold u like this forever..."he then bite her earlobe which send shivers through her spine..."manik...i ...i also want..want to be in your arms forever..."she said and botried her face in his chest..."never...never let go of me"she said with tears..tears of relief as she finally found the place where she could burry her head and forget the world..."i will not nandini...never...i will die but not leave you...i ll"..he was interupted by nandini who put her fingers on his lips and with teary eyes she said"never say that word...ever"saying she hugged him tight and manik reciprocated...they stood like that for a long time when suddenly manik coughed...this time more vigorously..."manik...what happened??..wait let me bring water.."she became worried and rushed for water.."there is nothing to be worried so much nandini...its just a cough...i dont want to spoil this moment nandini...i want to live a thousand years with u in this very moment..."with this tjey lie down on the bed looking at each other...their hands intertwined...manik turn his face sideways and looks at her...her eyes were closed..her face so calm and scerene...he could not resist himself...he noved a bit and kissed her forehead...she opened her eyes and saw manik with his eyes closed still kussing her forehead...their lips were less than inch away from each other...their bteadths collieded and mingled with each other...she quickly closed her eyes ,blushed...her heart beat grew faster and faster..."manik.."this was all she could say...and got autometically interupted as her lips touched his while speaking...manik lost his control...he couldnt withsrand the effect of her slightest of touch...and he crashed his lips on hers..the moment was eternal...nandibe clenched maniks shirt and he cupped her face..the kiss grew paasionate...but their moment was broken by sudden nock on the door..."manik nandu..???is your work finished??"...chachis voice came .they both were panting heavily...nandini was blushing like anything ..."yeah ..um..finished chachi...coming..."manik said and went out of the room with a grin on his face...                                                                                                   PRECAP:"Manik...its..its blood..."said nandini in a fear shaken voice...her eyes filled with tears...fear..
nice update
loved it
precap scared me though cont soon
beautiful... loved it

GUYS AM REALLY CONFUSED ABOUT THE FEEDBACKS...I WAS IN A BAD DILEMMA WHETHER TO WRITE THIS OR NOT...BUT AS I STARTED...AM NOT GETTING ENOUGH RESPONSE...YOUR RESPONSES MOTIVATES ME A LOT..IT HELPS ME TO WRITE BETTER...SO AS AM NOT GETTING THAT I DONT THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THIS...SHOULD I???                                                             live.laugh.love...
heyy dear m waiting 4 ur update
its so damn gud yr
update naaa yr