India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

New Manan SS

BrishtiDREAMER Groupbie
BrishtiDREAMER
BrishtiDREAMER

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Hi dear ones...am Brishti...its been only two months since i have joined IF...i have been a silent but keen reader of all the stories here...i am addicted to them...really...every story is unique and heart touching...written beautifully...ur writings have always influenced and inspired me to write something too but am not at all a good writer...but i really wanted to write...and so here i go today with this one...u all can read it if u want...but please send me the feedback through comments...if u all dont like it...then i will stop...so feedback is really needed ...HERE IT GOES                                      "i love u nandini...always have...always will"said manik...nandini who was enjoyigng the sudden yet beautifull rain ...dancing and twirling around, stopped hearing that...yes...he said it...the words for which she was craving...dying to hear...she finally heard it..her heart skipped few beats..a smile of relief,happiness,and pleasure appeared on her face..she was overwhelmed...she didnt know how to react...she just ran towards him...and crashed her lips with his..tears of happiness rolling down her cheeks...he was surprised at her reaction but then he also responded with same force,same passion...as if his life depended on this...breathing heavily..panting they moved apart for air...with each others gaze fixed on eachother...they were lost in their moment when a car came and stopped a bit far...the lady came out if the car and she witnessed everything and grind her teeth with anger..."enjoy ...enjoy today manik..enjoy nandini..but am so sorry gpr you both that you know what your enjoyment will not last for long...i will make sure of it...you two tried to mess up with me??Nyonika???huh!!just wait and watch"she said with a wicked smile on her face and drove off...they were lost and drowning in each others eyes when manik suddenly snizzed."manik...r u okay??"she immediately asked with her eyes full of love and concern..."yes ...i am okay...with you am always okay"...he said with his seductuve husky voice while he cupped her face...he then hugged her tightly..never leting go...then after sometimes slowly they broke the hug while manik coughed...once ,twice,and then more..."manik u have cold i think..lets get back to home.."she said in a concerned and pleading tone..."arey nandini its nothing...lets enjoy na"but he again coughed..."no...we are going home...its final...you will drop me in the cab stand , i will take a cab and you will go home,take medicine and will then sleep"she saud but this time with firmness in her voice..."vut why will i listen to you?"manik makes pout and ask..."because...because i dont eant to see you in even slightest pain manik..."she cupped her daxe and said...her hazel eyes filled with immense concern..love and care.That was enough for him...he wanted to be with her vut he couldnt say no to her...he kissed her forehead and said..."only a slight change ...that is i will drop you"she dudnt argue as she also wanted badly to be with him and she knew he needed her...so here i go with my first chapter of fisrt ever short story..i dont have any idea how is it...i just penned down what ever came to my mind...guys please let me know you like it or not...if not then i will stop it...please do tell ne with your comments...ignore please the typos...waiting for your feedbacks...                                                                              part1-pg1 part2-pg2 part3-pg3 part4-pg4

Edited by BrishtiDREAMER - 13 May 2015 at 3:31am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

simply16DivyasaxenaMANANamazesbhaswatee1308ShraMansweetarchieMuffinheadmusicalstarsManan_obsessionsunset17musicialtieLovelylav7nimariouspooja123456HTA111yogendra1zarogesharon.babuaarohi_angel98CookiAddrita.JesinHumzy..Mellifluous..

Luving_Gari IF-Dazzler
Luving_Gari
Luving_Gari

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Awsm Part!!!
U pened it out very beautifully!!!
Loved it!!!
Conrinue soon!!!
N plzz pm me if u can!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrishtiDREAMER

aarohi_angel98 Goldie
aarohi_angel98
aarohi_angel98

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Nyc update... plz pm me when u update... Wink

BrishtiDREAMER

nimarious Goldie
nimarious
nimarious

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:19am | IP Logged
its beautiful...u penned each n every line very amazingly...plz do continue soon..

BrishtiDREAMER

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
fab start
cont soon

BrishtiDREAMER

musicialtie Goldie
musicialtie