Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Fazza.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: pree8714

I completely agree with you she is pathetic as an actress and she looks horrible wen she enacts negative role infact wen she entered I had tweeted them to change her or get rid of her character I feel if lot of us will request they might replace the girl seriously we should have someone who plays the vampish character well who matches up to the caliber of such amazing actors i dont know how they have taken her in such a big production house coz competing with vishal none of the actresses opposite him was good but rhyena looks good and now she has improved a lot 

I agree with the fact that she can not act plus her looks are disastrous. Jamai Raja's cast is an epitome of acting and having supporting  actors like her, she is the only one, really spoils the mood. I have to admit the fact the Vishal was an amazing antagonist. A antagonist's role is to make the audience hate the character as he or she is ruining the whole scenario and Vishal just succeeded in it. We all hate Rajveer and it just because of his acting that made us hate his character. He acted so well 👏 But when it comes to Kritika, I merely have an affect. The actress is horrible. Whereas Reyhana has improved. She looks nice and acts quite well too. So yes, we all should get Isha Sharma aka Kritika replaced. Please.
..Fazza.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

no it was like the actor himself wanted to quit coz the lead actress which is surbhi jyoti plying role of sanam lost her memory in show and reached Pakistan and considered herself a girl named jannat and thwn for jannat a guy name shaad entered as a new lead and the old lead who was ahil played by Karanvir bohra found his role getting unimportant and not really attractive thus he decided to quit but then the creative team and cv's brought him back not for fans but for there show coz his chemistry with sanam was loved by all and was reason behind there trp in top 10 and sooner or later when sanam will get her memory back, she will obviously go back to ahil and thus they stopped kvb from leaving assuring him thw same screen importance as the other lead...

I am not aware of what happened but all I know is that they had petitions signed which were noticed by the different news forums. Thanks for clarifying though. Plus I think if we get together and request, the production house might consider their decision.
..Fazza.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

Ok, we can try then 😊 because i hate her from day 1 of her entry. No offense to her personally, but she a terrible actress.. she must have been in atleast 80-90 episodes now.. and hardly in 1-2 scenes i can say she was ok. I can never feel for that actress.. plus the clothes that she is made to wear is so weird.. never seen that type of dresses anywhere!! All the other actors are exceptionally good. Only this girl ( don't know her name ) and rehyna does pathetic acting.. it spoils the show! 🥱

Thank you for agreeing. Isha Sharmaa really sucks at acting and her looks 🤢 She really needs to join acting classes if she wants a career in the entertainment industry. I have not found a single place where I could ask myself to give her a try. She just can't. But I think Reyhana has improved. She looks good too 😛
..Fazza.. thumbnail

haha making a petition to remove an actor 😆 her name is esha sharma and as far as i know she is nowhere on social media I guess she knows people will bash her 😆 i am Inn for it i want the girl to be replaced now i dont know what her role is but she is pathetic it would have been better if she was an imposter but unfortunately she is main lead sister which jus doesnt suit her 🥱

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha 😆 I too wanted her to be an imposer but unforunately she isn't 😭 She is Sidharth's elder sister. Pathetic 🤢 Ravi's acting skills 😆 Ishaa Sharma's acting skills 🤣
..Fazza.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .chandni.

actually a good suggestion 

Thank You. Hope you are in 😆
..Fazza.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

You have a point 😆 But they have shown so much of her importance in Simran's life that i don't think so they can get rid of her soon!! 

I agree with skinnypal. Kritika is an important character as it is related to Simran's past. She can not be thrown so quickly. There is a lot to come from her so it is better to get some other actress playing this role cause all Isha is doing is ruining the whole scenario and Kritika's character because of her ugly acting skills and looks 🤢
pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
who knows to make a petition please do it 
..Fazza.. thumbnail

who knows to make a petition please do it 

Please do it 😃 Someone 😳
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well justbmy POV since Day one Isha was playing Kritika and I have grown accostumed to disliking her ...so i reallu would like her to stay there until she is out of the show...because the actress is doing a good job because we all dislike the charcter...and at times i feel sorry for her like when she saw Rajveer dead body...she acted so well
..Fazza.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: stephie34

well just my POV since Day one Isha was playing Kritika and I have grown accostumed to disliking her ...so i reallu would like her to stay there until she is out of the show...because the actress is doing a good job because we all dislike the charcter...and at times i feel sorry for her like when she saw Rajveer dead body...she acted so well

Respect your point of view but I would like to disagree. The actress can barely act. Most of us can not stand her face, no offense. Hating a character is different. A negative characters job is to make people hate it but here Kritika is barely seen doing something. Kritika would have been a strong character if a right actor was chosen to play it. The best antagonist was Rajveer aka Vishal. Kritika disliked because of her acting skills. Obviously, the character is meant to get hatred because it separated SidNi and brainwashed Simran but it failed to leave an impact on the viewer the way Rajveer did.