India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Its a request! *Edited*

..Fazza.. Senior Member
..Fazza..
..Fazza..

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I know amidst all this I might sound stupid and I know many of you won't agree to this cause all we want is that Kritika & Simran out of the show. But it is not gonna happen too soon Dead. I really don't like the actor playing Kritika even a bit and many of you might agree with me here. So why not just get her replace by requesting? I mean vamp mein bhi glamour hona chahiye! Tabhi hi toh mazaa aayega in the heroine vs vamp face off  Wink.. I really get irritated watching her face on my TV. It's a request..I tweeted to Mrs Ashvini Yardi the same..Ermm 

This might be an irrelevant topic but I thought of sharing my feelings LOL 

My Twitter Handle - @AnsaKaynat Smile
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Edited*
According to you, who do you think could play Kritika's character just better? I mean, name the actress LOL
I would personally want Rashi Mal to play Kritika's character. Rashi Mal played a dominating character in Channel V's Paanch. She was amazing at it. Her acting skills were just outstanding and she looks pretty too Smile 
P.S - I don't know how to post pictures so please if someone could post Rashi Mal's picture here Big smile

Edited by ShaReYam - 10 May 2015 at 8:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pree8714afghangirlskinnypalasyaarshiloverYD.AH

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged
If fans tweet they change their actors? Hearing to their request? Stern Smile
..Fazza.. Senior Member
..Fazza..
..Fazza..

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

Well, I don't watch any other shows except for Jamai Raja, obviously but recently one of my friends who is a Qubool Hai fan told me that the lead actor's track was over and they were planning on some new story line with a new guy but because they requested on Twitter to the producers and made petitions, he was brought back. So we can also give it a try Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afghangirlasyaarshilover

pree8714 Goldie
pree8714
pree8714

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:52am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you she is pathetic as an actress and she looks horrible wen she enacts negative role infact wen she entered I had tweeted them to change her or get rid of her character I feel if lot of us will request they might replace the girl seriously we should have someone who plays the vampish character well who matches up to the caliber of such amazing actors i dont know how they have taken her in such a big production house coz competing with vishal none of the actresses opposite him was good but rhyena looks good and now she has improved a lot 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skinnypal

asyaarshilover IF-Sizzlerz
asyaarshilover
asyaarshilover

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaReYam

Well, I don't watch any other shows except for Jamai Raja, obviously but recently one of my friends who is a Qubool Hai fan told me that the lead actor's track was over and they were planning on some new story line with a new guy but because they requested on Twitter to the producers and made petitions, he was brought back. So we can also give it a try Ermm

no it was like the actor himself wanted to quit coz the lead actress which is surbhi jyoti plying role of sanam lost her memory in show and reached Pakistan and considered herself a girl named jannat and thwn for jannat a guy name shaad entered as a new lead and the old lead who was ahil played by Karanvir bohra found his role getting unimportant and not really attractive thus he decided to quit but then the creative team and cv's brought him back not for fans but for there show coz his chemistry with sanam was loved by all and was reason behind there trp in top 10 and sooner or later when sanam will get her memory back, she will obviously go back to ahil and thus they stopped kvb from leaving assuring him thw same screen importance as the other lead...
skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Ok, we can try then Smile because i hate her from day 1 of her entry. No offense to her personally, but she a terrible actress.. she must have been in atleast 80-90 episodes now.. and hardly in 1-2 scenes i can say she was ok. I can never feel for that actress.. plus the clothes that she is made to wear is so weird.. never seen that type of dresses anywhere!! All the other actors are exceptionally good. Only this girl ( don't know her name ) and rehyna does pathetic acting.. it spoils the show! Sleepy

pree8714

pree8714 Goldie
pree8714
pree8714

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Ok, we can try then Smile because i hate her from day 1 of her entry. No offense to her personally, but she a terrible actress.. she must have been in atleast 80-90 episodes now.. and hardly in 1-2 scenes i can say she was ok. I can never feel for that actress.. plus the clothes that she is made to wear is so weird.. never seen that type of dresses anywhere!! All the other actors are exceptionally good. Only this girl ( don't know her name ) and rehyna does pathetic acting.. it spoils the show! Sleepy
haha making a petition to remove an actor LOL her name is esha sharma and as far as i know she is nowhere on social media I guess she knows people will bash her LOL i am Inn for it i want the girl to be replaced now i dont know what her role is but she is pathetic it would have been better if she was an imposter but unfortunately she is main lead sister which jus doesnt suit her Sleepy

skinnypal

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:05am | IP Logged
actually a good suggestion 

Go to top