Ragna SS:- Destiny of Love (Prologue) Updated

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Guyzz Vishakha here once again...and with me my another story plot Ragna SS:- Destiny of Love...

Sorry Guyzz I just cant help it...the idea came to my mind and not leaving it...so I'm gonna post it for now...Hope you don't mind...😳

Ohkay!!!! the story will contain lots of melodrama and romanceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and further wont tell you have to read..at first you wont like I guess but further I guess you'll like it...

I was blushing while writing it was really somewhat uncomfortable for me becoz its my first and if anyone want to skip please skip...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING:- Intimate scences and this is my first time I'm writng i dont know you'll like it or not...if not then plz tell me i will stop right here...

Prologue:-

(Mature Content)

Moonlight was peeping throw window and showering his rays on the couple who was on the bed, a women under one topless man who was having wound on his back and he was towering over the women. The man bend and kissed her forehead, then her cheeks one-by-one slowly and sensually the girl just layed under him closing her eyes and feeling his love throw his soft kisses. The man then bend down and started nuzzling his lips and nose in her neck, shoulder and throat the girl released a soft moaned becoz of his this action and her body was feeling a different kind of pleasure, sensation which she didn't feel ever but now she was feeling in her body.

The man with his hands was feeling her curvy waist throw her clothes, he was rubbing her waist and flat stomach throw her clothes and was slowly moving his hands up in the direction of her breasts and then he hold her breasts and squeeze them tightly earning a loud moan from the woman. He looked up from her neck where he was nuzzling and bend towards her inviting pink lips, the woman was breathing heavily so as the man, the man was just a mm away from her lips and his tip of the nose was brushing with her and then he slightly brushed his hard with her soft petals due to which the women closed her eyes so as the man and captured her lips in a long passionate kiss, at first he was slowly kissing her, then he drew his attention to her lower lips and started sucking, nibbling her lower lips intently and gently but at the same time sensually and same process goes to upper lip, he was slowly, sensually kissing her and the women was melting in his kiss, she was now in other world where only she and the man was there and no one to disturb them. The kiss was slowly turning into a passionate one from the slow sensual one the man parted her lips and entered into her mouth due to his this action the women was feeling waves of pleasure in her body she wanted to moan but can't so she just moved her hands towards his neck and pulled him closer, at the mean time the man was exploring her mouth tasting every corner of her, claiming her as his by his kiss, he was tasting playing with her tongue tasting her saliva and her sweet nectar of her mouth, the woman was not responding to his kiss but was enjoying and the man know that but he wanted her to response so he slightly bite her in her lower lip due to which she moan and groan at the same time in pleasure and pain and opened her eyes to look at him and found love, care, passion, desire and need for her and she started responding to his kiss in all the way he want her to respond and now the kiss was a wild one both were fighting for dominance and at the same time the man was busy exploring his woman's body he was caressing her every inch of the body and now with the kiss turning wild his desire to make her his completely was also getting more fire, so he slowly broke the kiss sensing the need of air and bend down to her neck and started sucking, nibbling and biting her like she was his favourite ice-cream and left a big love mark over her neck and shoulder, he started giving series of long, passionate, wet kisses over her shoulder line and started coming down to her cleavage, he started kissing her cleavage leaving gentle and wet kisses over her cleavage and started to bend further down, the woman was at the mean time was just enjoying and moaning in pleasure. The man was bending further down and that's when he realized that he can't move down more becoz of her clothes so he again moved to her neck and started sucking her neck and throat and becoz of waves of pleasure the woman didn't realize that the man has pulled her towards him more and was unzipping her zip.

The women opened her eyes wide when she realize that the man is removing her top, she tried to stop him out of shyness but her needs, passion and desire for the man was more than her shyness so in a few lame attempts to stop the man she accepted defeat and man successful removed her top and now he was staring at her half naked body (with inner garment)hungrily and seeing this the women just moved her face sideways as she was feeling shy, her face was flushed and was turned into deep red like beetroot, and she was blushing madly and a small smile was playing on her lips she know what is going to happen so she just closed her eyes and let the things happen, the man was staring at her and seeing her smile and flushed face smiled inwardly and kept his index finger at her chin turned her to him, he bend towards her and his breaths were brushing her face and lips, he just slightly bend her lips towards her... all the time having eyes on her eyes and spoke just an mm away from her lips, "Kalpi...please open your eyes" hearing this she slowly opened her eyes and looked at his affectionate one and looking at her eyes he just gave her a smile which was having a question for her and she smiled back understanding him and gave her consent that she want to moved ahead and closed her eyes in acceptance, the man understanding her that she is ready to move ahead which will lead to their final complete union bend and capture his lips with her for a gentle yet sensual kiss enough to send shivers on both the bodies, he slowly moved his hand on her back towards the hook of her b*a and unhooked it and in a matter of second removed it and threw it at the floor, out of shyness kalpi just covered her breasts throw her hands but he removed it and started to caress it and then pressed it and kalpi cries out of pleasure .

Kalpi released a shaky moan of pleasure knowing that tonight she is going to be complete by the man she love to the core. The man was just drooling over her big melons and just roamed his eyes over her body and kalpi just felt that she was being x-rayed by him and was burning inside in the desire of being ravished by him. He seeing the desire in her eyes bend down took one of her nip*les in his mouth and started sucking it and his one hand was busy playing with her another melon, and he slightly parted her legs with the help of his knees and he with the help of his one free grabbed her waist tightly and pulled her even closer that even air couldn't pass between them and rubbed his crotch against her making her feel his erection and his need to be with her.

"Ohmmm!!!! Raghav..." kalpi shouted his name out of pleasure her body was getting...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohkay guyzz Here I finish it...

Seriuosly it was my first time so sorry if disappointed or felt uncomfortable if you don't like it I will not continue this one...Sorry

Bye...Enjoy...Embarrassed...
Edited by luvragna - 8 years ago
hotty hot vishaka 
update soon

Hot n sexyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ prologue...but bich mehi stop kiyaπŸ˜’

Continue soon
Such a Ahem!! Ahem!! Update.. Blush blush... Omg m blushing.. But beech mei Q stop kiya... Kam se kam kaam to pura hone deti... Not done... Update nxt chappy soon.. Plzzz plzzz... Waiting...
Blushing update i m still blushing 😳 finish bhi nahi kiya update next chappy soon
hot & sexy prologue... 😳
Hey dear can i call u vishu.
Dat was hot very hot.
I was little affarid dat if its not ragna den who it be but no dey were d sizziling hot ragna.
Truely loved it i dont think its your 1st time n if it is den its d best n wat u will make dem do next.
Lol
My dirty mind

Loved your update vishu
Waiting for part1
Wow that was some Hot update but story tho start he nahi hau how iwll we say stop we love to Read as much RagNa stories as we can πŸ˜ƒ
so continue plz πŸ˜†
Heyyy dear.. reading this even I was blushng!! ☺️☺️
Update was too hot and sexy!πŸ˜‰ I was wishng dat the couple shld be none other than our ragna, as u mentioned kalpi's name but dint mention raghav's name, so.. πŸ˜†
Im looking forward fr the story to begin.. wanna know more abt it 😳
update nxt chappy plzzz waiting..