Posted: 8 years ago
Why isn't anyone from BV team showing 'bhaichara'/'behanchara' to the rival team yet? Ranbir or Anu or K-Jo must do something to placate DP-Ranveer fans. Only a few days left. And I'm waiting for the 'nautanki'.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ranbir can start with statements like,-
1. Am so happy for Deepika..I always knew she'l be a superstar...Infact a much much bigger star than me..I hope Piku does a lot more than my last 3 films combined 
2. I feel Ranveer inspires her to do good work & be a better person so i hope everyone who is unhappy with our break up ( all the fans) moves on & forgives me cos she always deserved so much better
3. DDD looks like a great film & am sure Zoya is very happy i rejected it
4. I saw Ranjhanna yesterday & i was bowled over by Sonam's performance..Everyone keeps talking about Dhanush but i couldn't take my eyes off Sonam..She has matured into such a brilliant actress & am thrilled that she is doing Neerja's biopic..how lucky is Neerja..
5. Katrina is a phenomenal actress..Ppl keep calling her wooden cos they just cant look past her gorgeous face & hot body..But beneath all that is a fcuking amazing performer 😛😆
6. Virat is the best cricketer of this century..Don Bradman & Sachin Tendulkar who? 

Bas..All fanbases covered..Ranbir specializes in these kinda statements so just let him do his job 😆
simran422 thumbnail
we can expect exaggerated statement by Ranbir 😆 He is damn good at that!

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

4. I saw Ranjhanna yesterday & i was bowled over by Sonam's performance..Everyone keeps talking about Dhanush but i couldn't take my eyes off Sonam..She has matured into such a brilliant actress & am thrilled that she is doing Neerja's biopic..how lucky is Neerja..
5. Katrina is a phenomenal actress..Ppl keep calling her wooden cos they just cant look past her gorgeous face & hot body..But beneath all that is a fcuking amazing performer 😛😆
6. Virat is the best cricketer of this century..Don Bradman & Sachin Tendulkar who? 

😆

He doesn't need that. Marriage/Roka rumors are doing the magic. 😆 Same for Virat.. Anu's I-love-Virat statements are enough. 😆

And for Sonam... Sonam doesn't have any theater going fans. They don't need to do that either. 

Edited by NailClipper - 8 years ago
simran422 thumbnail

Originally posted by: walkashame

Ranbir: I don't think there is a human being with bigger boobs than Deepika

Your UN should be whatashame 🤢

Originally posted by: walkashame

Ranbir: I don't think there is a human being with bigger boobs than Deepika

He would offend Queen Latifah fans then. 

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NailClipper

He doesn't need that. Marriage/Roka rumors are doing the magic. 😆 Same for Virat.. Anu's I-love-Virat statements are enough. 😆

And for Sonam... Sonam doesn't have any theater going fans. They don't need to do that either. 

Oh acha..The fact that he has acknowledged her is enough i guess..In most IVs or appearances, they make sure to add a passing reference about Kat anyway so all is well..' Brilliant performer' remark can be reserved for Tamasha promotions when RK-DP are on a rampage & you need to placate Katrina fans 😆  Fans nahi toh atleast Sonam & her family will go watch na 😆  He can probably throw in a word about superstar Alia too..About how she'l become as big as his granddad Raj Kapoor one day & leave behind a legacy ⭐️😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 8 years ago
walkashame thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

Your UN should be whatashame 🤢

yours should be simran420
Edited by walkashame - 8 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
They have already moved on. Given up on BV!
Again shows ranbir needs a superstar actress to deliver hits..only tamasha will save his sinking career now! No wonder he is so eager for it to release soon

Daadi to the rescue..

Bhawana Somaaya @bhawanasomaaya 17h 17 hours ago 

It was my day too coz #KrishnaRajKapoor said she heard my review #Piku on @927BigFM n will watch the film now. R u reading this #Piku team?