India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Noticed ? (Page 5)

main-ishaqzaadi Groupbie
main-ishaqzaadi
main-ishaqzaadi

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
In my opinion, Lakshya was being protective over Ragini just as a friend because come on, if someone did what Sanskaar did to Ragini to your friend, you'd want them to be safe... he does have concern for her but as a friend and he wanted to protect her from getting injured by a stranger. I don't meant to be rude if this sound like it tho

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alleywaylittleliar

NabilaIslam Goldie
NabilaIslam
NabilaIslam

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by main-ishaqzaadi

In my opinion, Lakshya was being protective over Ragini just as a friend because come on, if someone did what Sanskaar did to Ragini to your friend, you'd want them to be safe... he does have concern for her but as a friend and he wanted to protect her from getting injured by a stranger. I don't meant to be rude if this sound like it tho
You stole the words from my mouth ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

main-ishaqzaadialleywaylittleliar

-Cascade- IF-Dazzler
-Cascade-
-Cascade-

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I'm here... Sorry in advance if my thoughts seem offending but rewind the episode a bit, maybe by a fraction of seconds and we see an entirely different aspect of this Ragini- Lakshya scene that everyone is talking about.LOLLOL
When Sanskaar attempted to hit Dadi, Ragini's father did came in between and saved her from getting injured by holding Sanskaar's hand and trying to make him understand cause he had already predicted about his mental health from his behaviour. Sanskaar jerked him and hid behind Ragini. Getting irked by the violent assault depicted by Sanskaar, Lakshya dragged Ragini at a much safer place beside Swara to which Sanskaar attacked him. He only defended himself when he saw Sanskaar's face and emotions errupted.

Now my point... There were only TWO SANE MEN in that room and BOTH tried to handle Sanskaar but definitely at different points. So assuming that none came to help Ragini, not even her family members and only Lakshya came as our Damsel's Knight in shinning Armour... Is completely ABSURD!! Infact her father initiated the measure to take away Sanskaar but then Ragini defended him and to put an end to all this family drama Lakshya merely pulled her away...

Had Swara been in the same place he would have done the same, so glorifying this kind act of his as his LOVE for Ragini is unjust here.Stern Smile

Edited by -Kryptic.Kajal- - 10 May 2015 at 1:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alleywaylovely_lady

NabilaIslam Goldie
NabilaIslam
NabilaIslam

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kryptic.Kajal-

I'm here... Sorry in advance if my thoughts seem offending but rewind the episode a bit, maybe by a fraction of seconds and we see an entirely different aspect of this Ragini- Lakshya scene that everyone is talking about.LOLLOL
When Sanskaar attempted to hit Dadi, Ragini's father did came in between and saved her from getting injured by holding Sanskaar's hand and trying to make him understand cause he had already predicted about his mental health from his behaviour. Sanskaar jerked him and hid behind Ragini. Getting irked by the violent assault depicted by Sanskaar, Lakshya dragged Ragini at a much safer place beside Swara to which Sanskaar attacked him. He only defended himself when he saw Sanskaar's face and emotions errupted.

Now my point... There were only TWO SANE MEN in that room and BOTH tried to handle Sanskaar but definitely at different points. So assuming that none came to help Ragini, not even her family members and only Lakshya came as our Damsel's Knight in shinning Armour... Is completely ABSURD!! Infact her father initiated the measure to take away Sanskaar but then Ragini defended him and to put an end to all this family drama Lakshya merely pulled her away...

Had Swara been in the same place he would have done the same, so glorifying this kind act of his as his LOVE for Ragini is unjust here.Stern Smile
Exactly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alleyway

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index