Noticed ? (Page 2)

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matreyee

Originally posted by Applefiz

omg thank you for seeing that..lol i thought i was the only one who noticed that and probably reading too much into it..he genuinely looked irritated by their proximity..also the way he screamed 'ragini' he was very concerned but what makes it unique is that there were other ppl present there..including shekhar ragini's own dad  who also   saw  sanskaar turn violent but none of them took any step when ragini assured them she has the situation under control.other than lakshya. he just had to pull her away. i honestly think this ship still has a chance coz the writers have show lakshya a bit confused about his feelings..he still questions whether its a crush or love..also swara is yet to show any feelings towards lakshya. 

I agree to what ever u say :)  and yes after i read this post i seriously am shocked after all

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374718

and this thing what we noticed can be one of the Biggest points of that Laksh seriously has some feelings for ragini . tough he thinks i am either  in an Love/Crush with Swara . 

yup i think these two can have a very interesting dynamic in the future coz their characters r clashing..things won't b easy for them..lakshya's past deeds r yet to b revealed to ragini she is yet to see his different sides.i think that can really make things interesting for this ship..also one thing which lakshya did wrong is that he wrote off ragini without knowing her or discovering her different shades..he has already been proved wrong about not being able to b friends with her and i think in future he would b proved wrong about the love part too. 

hmmm yes mabe but do u think the CVs would cancel such an Big Twist ?  and yes i want it The CVs to end up this Love Story for once for all in this month so we may be atleast sure enough without guessing the next part and this drama could go to an marrige end like 

If Laksh marries Ragini Durga Prasad wont take her as her Bahu
and IF Laksh marries Swara NO one allow her to even step in the home or something furthur but out of this Lovve Remix and now that SAGINI is up news say that there is going to be an Love triange between Swara Laksh and Sanskaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqwaalalove

ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged

omg thank you for seeing that..lol i thought i was the only one who noticed that and probably reading too much into it..he genuinely looked irritated by their proximity..also the way he screamed 'ragini' he was very concerned but what makes it unique is that there were other ppl present there..including shekhar ragini's own dad  who also   saw  sanskaar turn violent but none of them took any step when ragini assured them she has the situation under control.other than lakshya. he just had to pull her away. i honestly think this ship still has a chance coz the writers have show lakshya a bit confused about his feelings..he still questions whether its a crush or love..also swara is yet to show any feelings towards lakshya. 

I agree to what ever u say :)  and yes after i read this post i seriously am shocked after all

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374718

and this thing what we noticed can be one of the Biggest points of that Laksh seriously has some feelings for ragini . tough he thinks i am either  in an Love/Crush with Swara . 

yup i think these two can have a very interesting dynamic in the future coz their characters r clashing..things won't b easy for them..lakshya's past deeds r yet to b revealed to ragini she is yet to see his different sides.i think that can really make things interesting for this ship..also one thing which lakshya did wrong is that he wrote off ragini without knowing her or discovering her different shades..he has already been proved wrong about not being able to b friends with her and i think in future he would b proved wrong about the love part too
@bold yes he will...for sure...LOLEmbarrassed
tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Did anyone notice that Laksh has feelings for ragini mabe atleast concern . because when yesterday Ragini was consoling Sanskaar he got angry and pulled her of and started hitting him until he realised that it was his own Brother Sanskaar ? so yes he didnt want ragini 2 B with someone else ! So atlast we realise that there's so much Hope for RagYa after all 

i really dont understand why laksh's concern for ragini's well-being which has always been present, cannot be taken at face value without the over analysis of trying to see something beneath it all? he wants to be her friend. he loves swara. we've been shown that. he hit omi for calling swara his sister but couldnt hit him when he said lucky loves her. yes his rational mind is trying to logically sort out whether it may be a crush rather than love before he goes ahead and pursues anything. but i think as a viewer we are expected to understand that he does indeed love her. this isnt some fickle feeling of attraction. that happens quite quickly when you first meet someone. his feelings for swara grew as he got to know her bit by bit. thats not attraction. he doesnt think swara is the most beautiful and charming girl in the world. someones happiness doesnt become that important to you if its just attraction. he thinks however she is, she is perfect. thats the difference between love and attraction. 

relax ! I 2 Like the couple of SwarYa but this was just an point which i noticed . And i dont think even u say that no one would belive ur right but not Fully we all know that Laksh loves Swara but until he himself says that to Swara dont just be there ! Because Twists always occur ! and yes i havent made this post to say that Laksh doesnt loves Swara but To tell that He has some feelings for Ragini and when we saw that how he hit his friend Omi that was just an natural thing that ur philosophy of palat was nonsence and when he fought with Sanskaar he was serious enough to throw him out of the house  ! 
theres no need ask me to relax, im pretty calm and i dont think i have said anything that indicates otherwise. Smile ofcourse twists do occur but that doesnt negate the fact that laksh doesnt love ragini as a lover. just as his not saying it to swara doesnt negate the fact that he loves her. he thinks of her a his good friend and would you stand around watching a crazy person who has just thrown a vase, not letting your friend go like that? i know i probably wouldnt. its not because i have any romantic feelings for them. if you ask me, do i think laksh and ragini could make a marriage last? yes they can. theres a dialogue in kuch kuch hota hai (filmy i know LOL but it has logic) that rani writes in her letter to her daughter- main unka dost toh baan gaya bas unka sabse accha dost nahi ban paaya. woh dost anjali hain woh pyaar anjaali hain. for lucky that love and friend is swara. the only difference is that he realises that and shahrukh's character didnt. dont think i saw anywhere during the episode that he wanted to throw sanskar out, just that he wanted ragini to be safe. but if you compare the two form of concerns, he was concerned for ragini's well-being but he was literally terrified of swara being hurt. his fright was evident. swara had to make him take a breather and calm down rather than calm herself. LOL 

alleyway

nedhvik-91 IF-Sizzlerz
nedhvik-91
nedhvik-91

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
No I don't think his concern belongs to love at all he loves Swara n hope Sangini will be together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alleywaytejaswiniwenham

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:32am | IP Logged
@tejaswi di- you are one hell of a good writer LOL
I enjoy ur posts too much LOL

alleywaytejaswiniwenham

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

@tejaswi di- you are one hell of a good writer LOL
I enjoy ur posts too much LOL
ty you sans my love. lawyer here, i make a living out of this skill

Vt-Clalleyway

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Did anyone notice that Laksh has feelings for ragini mabe atleast concern . because when yesterday Ragini was consoling Sanskaar he got angry and pulled her of and started hitting him until he realised that it was his own Brother Sanskaar ? so yes he didnt want ragini 2 B with someone else ! So atlast we realise that there's so much Hope for RagYa after all 

i really dont understand why laksh's concern for ragini's well-being which has always been present, cannot be taken at face value without the over analysis of trying to see something beneath it all? he wants to be her friend. he loves swara. we've been shown that. he hit omi for calling swara his sister but couldnt hit him when he said lucky loves her. yes his rational mind is trying to logically sort out whether it may be a crush rather than love before he goes ahead and pursues anything. but i think as a viewer we are expected to understand that he does indeed love her. this isnt some fickle feeling of attraction. that happens quite quickly when you first meet someone. his feelings for swara grew as he got to know her bit by bit. thats not attraction. he doesnt think swara is the most beautiful and charming girl in the world. someones happiness doesnt become that important to you if its just attraction. he thinks however she is, she is perfect. thats the difference between love and attraction. 

relax ! I 2 Like the couple of SwarYa but this was just an point which i noticed . And i dont think even u say that no one would belive ur right but not Fully we all know that Laksh loves Swara but until he himself says that to Swara dont just be there ! Because Twists always occur ! and yes i havent made this post to say that Laksh doesnt loves Swara but To tell that He has some feelings for Ragini and when we saw that how he hit his friend Omi that was just an natural thing that ur philosophy of palat was nonsence and when he fought with Sanskaar he was serious enough to throw him out of the house  ! 
theres no need ask me to relax, im pretty calm and i dont think i have said anything that indicates otherwise. Smile ofcourse twists do occur but that doesnt negate the fact that laksh doesnt love ragini as a lover. just as his not saying it to swara doesnt negate the fact that he loves her. he thinks of her a his good friend and would you stand around watching a crazy person who has just thrown a vase, not letting your friend go like that? i know i probably wouldnt. its not because i have any romantic feelings for them. if you ask me, do i think laksh and ragini could make a marriage last? yes they can. theres a dialogue in kuch kuch hota hai (filmy i know LOL but it has logic) that rani writes in her letter to her daughter- main unka dost toh baan gaya bas unka sabse accha dost nahi ban paaya. woh dost anjali hain woh pyaar anjaali hain. for lucky that love and friend is swara. the only difference is that he realises that and shahrukh's character didnt. dont think i saw anywhere during the episode that he wanted to throw sanskar out, just that he wanted ragini to be safe. but if you compare the two form of concerns, he was concerned for ragini's well-being but he was literally terrified of swara being hurt. his fright was evident. swara had to make him take a breather and calm down rather than calm herself. LOL 

I just said the same

please notice those @Bold points 

I agree that Laksh Loves Swara but i dont want it to be an must from my side until he confirms that in the show and says it to swara and there is no confusion for to make . and its everyone knowing that swara herself wants / thinks / mistook it that he loves ragini but she is sure that ragini loves laksh and she wants them to be one and think other side do u think if swara insits laksh for ragini would he neglet her ? and mabe as she said he would soon realise his true love she would always prefer laksh for ragini !

Edited by Applefiz - 10 May 2015 at 5:40am

ishqwaalalove

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Hope u do understand me 

I love SwarYa . as well as i think RagYa is also nice i just Love Both and i just support things between them as per as the episode like that Palat episode i support SwarYa but the same way i think i just cannot choose who i like Because its not about SwarYa or RagYa  for me they just are Swaragini its just that i prefer both 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index