Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Applefiz

relax ! I 2 Like the couple of SwarYa but this was just an point which i noticed . And i dont think even u say that no one would belive ur right but not Fully we all know that Laksh loves Swara but until he himself says that to Swara dont just be there ! Because Twists always occur ! and yes i havent made this post to say that Laksh doesnt loves Swara but To tell that He has some feelings for Ragini and when we saw that how he hit his friend Omi that was just an natural thing that ur philosophy of palat was nonsence and when he fought with Sanskaar he was serious enough to throw him out of the house  ! 

theres no need ask me to relax, im pretty calm and i dont think i have said anything that indicates otherwise. 😊 ofcourse twists do occur but that doesnt negate the fact that laksh doesnt love ragini as a lover. just as his not saying it to swara doesnt negate the fact that he loves her. he thinks of her a his good friend and would you stand around watching a crazy person who has just thrown a vase, not letting your friend go like that? i know i probably wouldnt. its not because i have any romantic feelings for them. if you ask me, do i think laksh and ragini could make a marriage last? yes they can. theres a dialogue in kuch kuch hota hai (filmy i know 😆 but it has logic) that rani writes in her letter to her daughter- main unka dost toh baan gaya bas unka sabse accha dost nahi ban paaya. woh dost anjali hain woh pyaar anjaali hain. for lucky that love and friend is swara. the only difference is that he realises that and shahrukh's character didnt. dont think i saw anywhere during the episode that he wanted to throw sanskar out, just that he wanted ragini to be safe. but if you compare the two form of concerns, he was concerned for ragini's well-being but he was literally terrified of swara being hurt. his fright was evident. swara had to make him take a breather and calm down rather than calm herself. 😆 
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No I don't think his concern belongs to love at all he loves Swara n hope Sangini will be together
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@tejaswi di- you are one hell of a good writer 😆
I enjoy ur posts too much 😆
Originally posted by: guest28

@tejaswi di- you are one hell of a good writer 😆
I enjoy ur posts too much 😆

ty you sans my love. lawyer here, i make a living out of this skill
alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

theres no need ask me to relax, im pretty calm and i dont think i have said anything that indicates otherwise. 😊 ofcourse twists do occur but that doesnt negate the fact that laksh doesnt love ragini as a lover. just as his not saying it to swara doesnt negate the fact that he loves her. he thinks of her a his good friend and would you stand around watching a crazy person who has just thrown a vase, not letting your friend go like that? i know i probably wouldnt. its not because i have any romantic feelings for them. if you ask me, do i think laksh and ragini could make a marriage last? yes they can. theres a dialogue in kuch kuch hota hai (filmy i know 😆 but it has logic) that rani writes in her letter to her daughter- main unka dost toh baan gaya bas unka sabse accha dost nahi ban paaya. woh dost anjali hain woh pyaar anjaali hain. for lucky that love and friend is swara. the only difference is that he realises that and shahrukh's character didnt. dont think i saw anywhere during the episode that he wanted to throw sanskar out, just that he wanted ragini to be safe. but if you compare the two form of concerns, he was concerned for ragini's well-being but he was literally terrified of swara being hurt. his fright was evident. swara had to make him take a breather and calm down rather than calm herself. 😆 

I just said the same

relax ! I 2 Like the couple of SwarYa but this was just an point which i noticed . And i dont think even u say that no one would belive ur right but not Fully we all know that Laksh loves Swara but until he himself says that to Swara dont just be there ! Because Twists always occur ! and yes i havent made this post to say that Laksh doesnt loves Swara but To tell that He has some feelings for Ragini and when we saw that how he hit his friend Omi that was just an natural thing that ur philosophy of palat was nonsence and when he fought with Sanskaar he was serious enough to throw him out of the house  !  

please notice those @Bold points 

I agree that Laksh Loves Swara but i dont want it to be an must from my side until he confirms that in the show and says it to swara and there is no confusion for to make . and its everyone knowing that swara herself wants / thinks / mistook it that he loves ragini but she is sure that ragini loves laksh and she wants them to be one and think other side do u think if swara insits laksh for ragini would he neglet her ? and mabe as she said he would soon realise his true love she would always prefer laksh for ragini !

Edited by Applefiz - 8 years ago
alleyway thumbnail
Hope u do understand me 

I love SwarYa . as well as i think RagYa is also nice i just Love Both and i just support things between them as per as the episode like that Palat episode i support SwarYa but the same way i think i just cannot choose who i like Because its not about SwarYa or RagYa  for me they just are Swaragini its just that i prefer both 
ishqwaalalove thumbnail

I just said the same

I agree that Laksh Loves Swara but i dont want it to be an must from my side until he confirms that in the show and says it to swara and there is no confusion for to make . and its everyone knowing that swara herself wants / thinks / mistook it that he loves ragini but she is sure that ragini loves laksh and she wants them to be one and think other side do u think if swara insits laksh for ragini would he neglet her ? and mabe as she said he would soon realise his true love she would always prefer laksh for ragini !

who knows...? maybe laksh loves ragini and through sanskaar he will realise his feeling and love for ragini ...❤️...but it will take time...for sure...😊😉😉
Edited by creationschhavi - 8 years ago
alleyway thumbnail
Originally posted by: creationschhavi

who knows...? maybe laksh loves ragini and through sanskaar he will realise his feeling and love for ragini ...❤️...but it will take time...for sure...😊😉😉

Oh my god this love story no way i could talk about and now ur confusing me 
 I am Sooo Sorryyy i cant get please if u dont mind
please tell me whose fan are u Cant understand who ur supporting

I just said the same

well my dear, i believe the topic was about laksh having 'some feeling' for Ragini. which i agree he does- its called the love for a friend. this, atleast on my end, was not a discussion on what swara thinks or potentially wants laksh to do. in my opinion, whether swara loves laksh or not, whether shes a ragya fan girl or not, she or anyone else has no right to insist that laksh marries ragini. swara has no right to play with Laksh's or her sisters life like that. i ardently hope swara doesnt think herself god and play with people's lives like that and that lucky's love for swara isnt so selfish that he'd agree to lock ragini in a loveless marriage just to fulfill swara's whimsy. otherwise theres nothing good left in this serial. these things dont work as well with the modern day audience as much. it'll be a repetition of Pavitra Rishta (dont know if you've seen it) and that was a disaster. nothing could keep the show together after the terrible resolution of that love triangle and that serial when it wasnt about silly triangles between married teenagers, was one of the highest trp pullers of all times. nisha just died and will soon probs go off-air because of a poorly handled love triangle. i think trps are speaking for themselves. whilst our mothers may have enjoyed these relentless triangles but aaj kaal viewers are not into self-torture. they simply quit.
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh my god this love story no way i could talk about and now ur confusing me 
 I am Sooo Sorryyy i cant get please if u dont mind
please tell me whose fan are u Cant understand who ur supporting

She is supporting Ragya frome the starting 😃
Right chavi n I saw ur Ragya vm 😳