Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i love all the ships though i have a soft spot for ragya..i would b happy with sangini too provided they give them an interesting story line and i think sanskaar's character has many shades which we might discover later .. as much as i want this shipping puzzle to b   solved quickly i think that it unlikely..the love story is the crux of the show and they won't give it away that easily they will keep us guessing for a while...i hate the marriage concept i find it stale and predictable so i am hoping against hope that the writers don't venture into that territory right now...as for the rumored triangle if it arises than i see it happening for swara's side and not from sanskaar coz the trust he has developed with ragini will b difficult to replace so quickly. 
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Applefiz

Oh my god this love story no way i could talk about and now ur confusing me 
 I am Sooo Sorryyy i cant get please if u dont mind
please tell me whose fan are u Cant understand who ur supporting

oh ...ok...😆😊 i am a very deep ragya fan ...😳⭐️❤️i am in love with them ..they are just  perfect for each other ...swara do not love laksh i think she will fall in love with sanskaar and after knowing ragya have fallen in love with each other😳 sanskaar and swara while trying to unite ragya will become friends and fall in love with each other😳...i want no sacrificing drama in all this...i think sacrifice will only be from sanskaar side for ragya...😊
alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nedhvik-91

She is supporting Ragya frome the starting 😃
Right chavi n I saw ur Ragya vm 😳

RagYa I dont think so ! from a time chavi said that Laksh Loves swara I thought she is an SwarYa fan 
 i really dont understand why laksh's concern for ragini's well-being which has always been present, cannot be taken at face value without the over analysis of trying to see something beneath it all? he wants to be her friend. he loves swara. we've been shown that. he hit omi for calling swara his sister but couldnt hit him when he said lucky loves her. yes his rational mind is trying to logically sort out whether it may be a crush rather than love before he goes ahead and pursues anything. but i think as a viewer we are expected to understand that he does indeed love her. this isnt some fickle feeling of attraction. that happens quite quickly when you first meet someone. his feelings for swara grew as he got to know her bit by bit. thats not attraction. he doesnt think swara is the most beautiful and charming girl in the world. someones happiness doesnt become that important to you if its just attraction. he thinks however she is, she is perfect. thats the difference between love and attraction.  

I just @Bold those line and all that while i thought she is an SwarYa fan and then it goes like 

who knows...? maybe laksh loves ragini and through sanskaar he will realise his feeling and love for ragini ...❤️...but it will take time...for sure...😊😉😉 

that mabe also striked me off ! and i am so sorry if i ssaid something harsh because i went so confused about who ur supporting and i guess i am Sorry for its me who mistook u sorry
Edited by Applefiz - 8 years ago
ishqwaalalove thumbnail

RagYa I dont think so ! from a time chavi said that Laksh Loves swara I thought she is an SwarYa fan 
 i really dont understand why laksh's concern for ragini's well-being which has always been present, cannot be taken at face value without the over analysis of trying to see something beneath it all? he wants to be her friend. he loves swara. we've been shown that. he hit omi for calling swara his sister but couldnt hit him when he said lucky loves her. yes his rational mind is trying to logically sort out whether it may be a crush rather than love before he goes ahead and pursues anything. but i think as a viewer we are expected to understand that he does indeed love her. this isnt some fickle feeling of attraction. that happens quite quickly when you first meet someone. his feelings for swara grew as he got to know her bit by bit. thats not attraction. he doesnt think swara is the most beautiful and charming girl in the world. someones happiness doesnt become that important to you if its just attraction. he thinks however she is, she is perfect. thats the difference between love and attraction.  

I just @Bold those line and all that while i thought she is an SwarYa fan and then it goes like 

who knows...? maybe laksh loves ragini and through sanskaar he will realise his feeling and love for ragini ...❤️...but it will take time...for sure...😊😉😉 

that mabe also striked me off ! and i am so sorry if i ssaid something harsh because i went so confused about who ur supporting and i guess i am Sorry for its me who mistook u sorry

no problem dear😊⭐️ ...,in starting i like swarya a bit but somewhere i find something missing in them ... but from the first day i had seen ragya first time😳 ...i have become a very deep fan of them ...i really want ragya love story to start ...i love them so much...😳⭐️❤️
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: nedhvik-91

She is supporting Ragya frome the starting 😃
Right chavi n I saw ur Ragya vm 😳

really ...do you like my vms on ragya...?😊...i will make many more ragya vms😉⭐️❤️ soon as i think they will be the end pair along with swarsan😳
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
same imply in swarya also that swara will luv lucky but as a frnd on whom she can rely on. swarya fans after reading this plz don't kill me off as of now with the current plot both swara & swarya may be taking back seat for time being , as current plot mainly revolve around laksh, ragini & sanskaar excluding swara for the time being , coz swara had not much to do in the current track as she can't help laksh in this only ragini can help him in this. swara can only support ragya in current track.
as per new promo ragini may accompany maheshwari brothers to their mansion & I don't see swara accompanying them along bcoz as for need of time Hitler maheshwari may allow ragini but will definitely not be welcoming swara as she had nothing to do in it. I think Hitler dadi will allow ragini to go to maheshwari mansion purposely. swara can't leave her mother alone with Hitler dadi after that incident so will be leaving in garodia house only.
alleyway thumbnail
Originally posted by: creationschhavi

really ...do you like my vms on ragya...?😊...i will make many more ragya vms😉⭐️❤️ soon as i think they will be the end pair along with swarsan😳

i really dont know and sorry to disturb ur conversation but as all of the mostly RagYa fans say ur they really love ur Vm i have seen Vms on them but i dont know are they urs or who has made it could u please link me one of ur Vms i am an Swaragini fan so whether its swara or ragini i dont mind 
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
@teju dii bang on 👏 love ur comments❤️
laksh's concern for ragini is pure friendship where as his feeling for swara is pure love yes he is confused who wouldnt when ur falling harly for the gal who u first disliked n now ur best friend,he is getting irritated due to those feelings bcz he is confused😕 and also he is in denial mode bcz he fears that he will lose swara😳
where as swara is clueless abt his feeling but unconciously she is also falling in love with very soon she will realise it 😃
and some ppl are asking the look on lucky's face indicates he is jealous but i feel no bcz he dint step in to the house when ragini was controlling sanskaar,he stepped in when he was trying to throw vase on dadi n shekar stopping him, he thought sanskaar will hurt ragini who is a good friend of him, so he took step ahead n pulled her aside😳
so ur doubt what shekar was doing y cant he pull ragini bcz he saw the way only sanskaar was listening to ragini n will not hurt n also he was calm when swara was hanging from balcony, he came to resecue when laksh was having difficulty to lift swara but still laksh was one who took her in her arms n without caring abt anyone before him,he showered his concern of her well beings n was totally in panic mode than swara, he was sooo scared of loosing swara,it is called true love❤️
Swarya Forever❤️
alleyway thumbnail
Originally posted by: creationschhavi

no problem dear😊⭐️ ...,in starting i like swarya a bit but somewhere i find something missing in them ... but from the first day i had seen ragya first time😳 ...i have become a very deep fan of them ...i really want ragya love story to start ...i love them so much...😳⭐️❤️

i dont know what to say but yes i have made my mind i am an ... Swaragini Fan i cannot choose and no more Lucky or Sanskaar for me to handle
ishqwaalalove thumbnail

i really dont know and sorry to disturb ur conversation but as all of the mostly RagYa fans say ur they really love ur Vm i have seen Vms on them but i dont know are they urs or who has made it could u please link me one of ur Vms i am an Swaragini fan so whether its swara or ragini i dont mind 

dear i have made atleast 3 to 4 vms on ragya on youtube but they have deleted them all😡...so i will post it on a ragya vms fb page and then will give you link of it for sure...😊😳