Swaragini

Noticed ?

alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Did anyone notice that Laksh has feelings for ragini mabe atleast concern . because when yesterday Ragini was consoling Sanskaar he got angry and pulled her of and started hitting him until he realised that it was his own Brother Sanskaar ? so yes he didnt want ragini 2 B with someone else ! So atlast we realise that there's so much Hope for RagYa after all 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg thank you for seeing that..lol i thought i was the only one who noticed that and probably reading too much into it..he genuinely looked irritated by their proximity..also the way he screamed 'ragini' he was very concerned but what makes it unique is that there were other ppl present there..including shekhar ragini's own dad  who also   saw  sanskaar turn violent but none of them took any step when ragini assured them she has the situation under control.other than lakshya. he just had to pull her away. i honestly think this ship still has a chance coz the writers have show lakshya a bit confused about his feelings..he still questions whether its a crush or love..also swara is yet to show any feelings towards lakshya. 
alleyway thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: matreyee

omg thank you for seeing that..lol i thought i was the only one who noticed that and probably reading too much into it..he genuinely looked irritated by their proximity..also the way he screamed 'ragini' he was very concerned but what makes it unique is that there were other ppl present there..including shekhar ragini's own dad  who also   saw  sanskaar turn violent but none of them took any step when ragini assured them she has the situation under control.other than lakshya. he just had to pull her away. i honestly think this ship still has a chance coz the writers have show lakshya a bit confused about his feelings..he still questions whether its a crush or love..also swara is yet to show any feelings towards lakshya. 

I agree to what ever u say :)  and yes after i read this post i seriously am shocked after all

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374718

and this thing what we noticed can be one of the Biggest points of that Laksh seriously has some feelings for ragini . tough he thinks i am either  in an Love/Crush with Swara . 

Edited by Applefiz - 8 years ago
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Applefiz

Did anyone notice that Laksh has feelings for ragini mabe atleast concern . because when yesterday Ragini was consoling Sanskaar he got angry and pulled her of and started hitting him until he realised that it was his own Brother Sanskaar ? so yes he didnt want ragini 2 B with someone else ! So atlast we realise that there's so much Hope for RagYa after all 

i really dont understand why laksh's concern for ragini's well-being which has always been present, cannot be taken at face value without the over analysis of trying to see something beneath it all? he wants to be her friend. he loves swara. we've been shown that. he hit omi for calling swara his sister but couldnt hit him when he said lucky loves her. yes his rational mind is trying to logically sort out whether it may be a crush rather than love before he goes ahead and pursues anything. but i think as a viewer we are expected to understand that he does indeed love her. this isnt some fickle feeling of attraction. that happens quite quickly when you first meet someone. his feelings for swara grew as he got to know her bit by bit. thats not attraction. he doesnt think swara is the most beautiful and charming girl in the world. someones happiness doesnt become that important to you if its just attraction. he thinks however she is, she is perfect. thats the difference between love and attraction. 
herapanna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is concerned for ragini as he says swaragini are his freinds but he  loves just swara,
alleyway thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

i really dont understand why laksh's concern for ragini's well-being which has always been present, cannot be taken at face value without the over analysis of trying to see something beneath it all? he wants to be her friend. he loves swara. we've been shown that. he hit omi for calling swara his sister but couldnt hit him when he said lucky loves her. yes his rational mind is trying to logically sort out whether it may be a crush rather than love before he goes ahead and pursues anything. but i think as a viewer we are expected to understand that he does indeed love her. this isnt some fickle feeling of attraction. that happens quite quickly when you first meet someone. his feelings for swara grew as he got to know her bit by bit. thats not attraction. he doesnt think swara is the most beautiful and charming girl in the world. someones happiness doesnt become that important to you if its just attraction. he thinks however she is, she is perfect. thats the difference between love and attraction. 

relax ! I 2 Like the couple of SwarYa but this was just an point which i noticed . And i dont think even u say that no one would belive ur right but not Fully we all know that Laksh loves Swara but until he himself says that to Swara dont just be there ! Because Twists always occur ! and yes i havent made this post to say that Laksh doesnt loves Swara but To tell that He has some feelings for Ragini and when we saw that how he hit his friend Omi that was just an natural thing that ur philosophy of palat was nonsence and when he fought with Sanskaar he was serious enough to throw him out of the house  ! 
alleyway thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: herapanna

he is concerned for ragini as he says swaragini are his freinds but he  loves just swara,

yes thats what i told mabe an concern or an feeling 
matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Applefiz

I agree to what ever u say :)  and yes after i read this post i seriously am shocked after all

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374718

and this thing what we noticed can be one of the Biggest points of that Laksh seriously has some feelings for ragini . tough he thinks i am either  in an Love/Crush with Swara . 

yup i think these two can have a very interesting dynamic in the future coz their characters r clashing..things won't b easy for them..lakshya's past deeds r yet to b revealed to ragini she is yet to see his different sides.i think that can really make things interesting for this ship..also one thing which lakshya did wrong is that he wrote off ragini without knowing her or discovering her different shades..he has already been proved wrong about not being able to b friends with her and i think in future he would b proved wrong about the love part too. 
alleyway thumbnail

yup i think these two can have a very interesting dynamic in the future coz their characters r clashing..things won't b easy for them..lakshya's past deeds r yet to b revealed to ragini she is yet to see his different sides.i think that can really make things interesting for this ship..also one thing which lakshya did wrong is that he wrote off ragini without knowing her or discovering her different shades..he has already been proved wrong about not being able to b friends with her and i think in future he would b proved wrong about the love part too. 

hmmm yes mabe but do u think the CVs would cancel such an Big Twist ?  and yes i want it The CVs to end up this Love Story for once for all in this month so we may be atleast sure enough without guessing the next part and this drama could go to an marrige end like 

If Laksh marries Ragini Durga Prasad wont take her as her Bahu
and IF Laksh marries Swara NO one allow her to even step in the home or something furthur but out of this Lovve Remix and now that SAGINI is up news say that there is going to be an Love triange between Swara Laksh and Sanskaar
ishqwaalalove thumbnail

yup i think these two can have a very interesting dynamic in the future coz their characters r clashing..things won't b easy for them..lakshya's past deeds r yet to b revealed to ragini she is yet to see his different sides.i think that can really make things interesting for this ship..also one thing which lakshya did wrong is that he wrote off ragini without knowing her or discovering her different shades..he has already been proved wrong about not being able to b friends with her and i think in future he would b proved wrong about the love part too

@bold yes he will...for sure...😆😳