Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks sushk and laksh for updates. Busy week - will be back to comment more later :)
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Thanks for the update Sush..

once again a good epi..

this Dhanam.. though she knew Priya did good for them, again blaming her. [:S]

Pooja.. such a smart girl.. first I thought Priya comes to know from Pooja.. but on knowing that her father has hidden the truth, she too maintains it.. 👏

And the last part.. 😳 semma dialogues.. 😃

Sush.. ennamaa ippadi sollitta? agreed.. andha BGM was not that good.. but I felt the song was nice.. 'kalyanam mudhal kadhal varai' title song..

Ramya,  i have to agree with the bgm. I got little disappointed cause the hindi version bgm was so apt for that couple. This song sounded little odd for both Priya Arjun. Umm hope they will change it or maybe sooner later we might get used to it 😆
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Deep down dhanam knows what Priya did was right and she is glad Priya took over things - base on some soft look she gave priya. Still dhanam ego lolz that refuses her to admit it.

Pooja kutty so smart. She maintain her papa's story. Love this girl so much. ❤️
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Sowmya thanks for the updates :)

Peepzs Wednesday updates posted in page 2 by sowmya ... :)
imperio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh oh today written update is mixed with priya and pooja.. pls change it (the arm wrestling part)
Edited by imperio - 8 years ago
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Arm wrestling part was cute especially when Priya winked at Arjun..😳
Aadi so rude..how dare he called Priya 'pisaasu'😡..no manners at all..I was really tensed when he said 'nee yaaru athe solrathukku'..😡
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ratna and Sawmya for the updates..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: sulaayini

Arm wrestling part was cute especially when Priya winked at Arjun..😳

Aadi so rude..how dare he called Priya 'pisaasu'😡..no manners at all..I was really tensed when he said 'nee yaaru athe solrathukku'..😡

Exactly.. Arm wrestling was the best part.. ❤️

This Adi, why is taking that beedaa? very bad.. and talking like this to an elder is not at all good...

I feel at times, Vandana is not happy on Ashok guiding Adhi in a wrong way.. but he easily convinces her..

1 thing have to be agreed.. After Arjun saying that he doesn't like Priya and nothing between them (not necessary to say this to a kid though), soon he sees them both playing, obviously he'll get irritated and will make him think, he lied..

This Adi, is talking beyond his limits.. always saying, 'unga pudhu wife ah gavanikka ve time irukkaadhu', 'pudhu wife solli kuduthaangalaa' nu.. 10 vayasu payyan pesura maadhiri yaa irukku.. 😲
ramyvijay thumbnail
Did anyone noticed? sometime back, I posted a message from Arjun, the reason for not dubbing for himself..   

If you see, last 2 epis.., his injured right hand is not shown..   thats why he played in left hand.. when he gave the money to BIL in his left, I felt why nobody said anything for this nu.. then while entering the event venue, he received the welcome given by his left hand, with his right hand hidden... I remembered 😔

hope he is recovered now and he is normal in future epis..

by the way, is his voice back? in few days itself, the dubbed voice somewhat matched his...
jjaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice storyline. 
Superb acting by the lead pair and d kid.
S der a separate forum for kmkv?
I donno dats y asked . if yes, then can anyone post the link to that forum.