sammna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I first saw shrenu in the show Havan which ws aired on colours in 2011. Went on fr few months and then it went off air. She ws paired with kunal verma in the show!!!

I really liked her in tht show where she potrayed the character of a very simple cute girl and her chemistry with kunal ws awesome !!! I think shrenu hs in it her to look good with any handsome hero, not like arav who looks like her dad!!!

Just happened to see her stage performances with kunal and she looked so gorgeous in her blue outfit during her stage performance in colours golden petal awards 2011. Thy had danced to kubi kubi mere dil main khayal aata hai!!! And then in rang de colours show she hd danced to mast mast do nain with kunal!!! Thy really were a cute pair!!!

Shrenu hs an amazing stage presence and she makes her partner look so gud with her and a very graceful dancer!!!

Its sad tht we will be completing two yrs of our ebp and we hve never yet witnessed any performance by avi and shrenu!!! I hd really looked forward for their performance in spa 14 but alas and no hopes fr ths year!!!

Even avi's dance performances with rubi r very gud though he is not the greatest dancer!!!

How i wish we wud hve got to see shravi's one performance atleast before the show ends!!!!

Once the show ends, to see our magical couple onscreen will be a dream for all of us ashlok fans !!!!
But alas, i donno whether we will see them again together!!! Watching ebp now also only fr avi and shrenu!!!!!Edited by sammna - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pirate.hunter12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yap your right meybe in our dreamz we will get shravi dance performance ðŸ˜†
Btw I saw shernz in her second show byah hamari bahoo ka she was looking drop dead gorgeous and her chemistry with gaurav khanna was fab. I love their pairing even there ofscreen videos are funny ðŸ˜Š I miss them so much I hope in future they are paired again for the new show from there I became shrenu fan until know I follow her she so beautiful in telly world ang kind bubbly ðŸ˜Š
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sometimes I think that they have been very busy in practice a dance program for SPA2015. That's why their presence in the show is minimized.
mahalaxmi-sita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm a shrenu fan.i really liked her in byah hamari bahu ka.
sindukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What shrenu n avinash dance  performance .
N
Don't expect in dreams also .
They are not giving single offscreen pic of both hw can we expect dance performance from them.
sammna thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Sometimes I think that they have been very busy in practice a dance program for SPA2015. That's why their presence in the show is minimized.

tumhare muh main ghee shakkar dear!!!
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I had wished so badly, for ShrAvi's dance on SPA 2014!😒 But, now I no more want it, SP doesn't deserve their performance! Let them go for aerobic moves n circus stunts!!

Can u give the link of her previous performance.😊
sammna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elation

I had wished so badly, for ShrAvi's dance on SPA 2014!😒But, now I no more want it, SP doesn't deserve their performance! Let them go for aerobic moves n circus stunts!!

Can u give the link of her previous performance.😊

i donno how to post link dear, but u can search fr colours golden petal awards 2011 online u can watch the performances !!! Its a treat to watch kunal and shrenu, thy had performed along with three other jodis of colours shows !!!!and fr the other dance u can search shrenu rang de colours.
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow sammna,...yr write up..makes me sad 😭 bcs we hv only few months to see them...
seeheeryou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have only seen dat performance on mast mast do!
Such a graceful act it was <3
Wanna see her performing
But no hopes, this will also remain in our wishlist 🤢