Samaira and Arjun[SamArj OS] - Yeh Moh Moh Dhagge

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

^Credit of the banner BornThisWay . 

Hey everyone ! I m Samrajya Laxmi Wati and this is my first on the couple Samaira and Arjun . This is based in the sari scene . It is a fiction piece and may not match with the episode completely . I hope u all like it and forgive me if it is bad . It is a random piece of work and maybe is not so nice . 
Don forget to give your feedback after finishing reading and if u like it hit the like button . I guess this is the forum first os . 

OS dedicated to Sanskruti , my sautan my Sakhi . Hope this filmy non sense is the type u were wanting to read ;) this one is for u on your request ! Love u ;) 

Samaira 's POV 

"Will u be my wife ? " 

"What ? "

It took me sometime to address his words but as I did it left me confused , surprised and nervous . W...H...A...T these were the only  four words that actually left my mouth that too involuntarily . 

He shrugged his shoulders and then raising his eye brows replied to utter confusion , 

"I m not asking u to marry me , I m just saying u to be my wife "

Isn't it the same thing ? I mean he is a saying the same thing just twisting the words . What does he mean ? 

"I mean I want u to act like my wife just for some hours . That's all "he corrected himself . 

"Why ? "I cursed the very next moment for giving such a lame words . 

"My driver needs money for operation but he would not take it from me . So if my wife gives him , I m sure he will take take it . So will u be my wife ? " his explanation marked my mind as I gave a thought over it . 

His eyes were now fixed on me and I was there standing numb not knowing whether to reply yes or no . 

"Okay "the answer finally made it's way out of my mouth . 

He smiled at me and then handed me a pack . I looked down it only to find that it was the same gift he had given me yesterday and the one which was still left wrapped and unopened . 

I took it from his hand . Our hands met  and his touch arose my senses . 

Tezz hain dhaara, behte se hum awaara
Aa tham ke saanse le yahaan

I quickly took away pack from his hands and opened it . 

A beautiful red sari was placed inside it which caught my senses . The beautiful red colour roamed around my eyes. 

"Wear this and come downstairs  "he said in a soft voice . 

I just nodded my head in yes and went inside to change , just had a small problem . I did not know how to wear it . 

_After half and hour_ 

Arjun knocked on the door reverting my ears and echoing my mind . 

"Are u ready ? "He voice called out . 

How could I say that I was still fidgeting with the cloth piece . 

"No I m not ready, I m Samaira and I m still getting ready . "I gave the reply hoping that he would go away but instead he came in . Oh oh I forgot to lock the door ! 

Arjun POV 

"No I m not ready , I m Samaira and I'm still getting ready "her words came out after some minutes of my question. 

Was she trying to sound funny ? If yes then she failed as this reply just irritated me in so much that I opened the door not  knowing what this really meant . 

As I entered the room I found her in front of the mirror with her one hand holding one side of the sari and her other hand in her head . The sari was all in the floor and a piece of it was tugged inside her jeans . Her hair was done in an untidy bun and her hands were half covered with the pallu . 

"You do not know how to wear a sari right ? "I asked almost knowing her answer . 

"Nope "only came out of her mouth . The words was at least expected and her heading shaking to the answer made me sure that till now I was wasting my time waiting for something unhappening.

"Here let me help you "I don know how those words escaped my mouth and the minute it did I did not know how would she react neither did I know how did  I need to react next . 

Samaira POV 

"Here let me help you " his words rang in my ears as I looked at him . Arjun's expression explained it all . 

Now that he had offered it I just agreed with him nodding . 

He came near and I  moved a few steps back . He again moved towards me and  I again moved a few steps back . 

"Will u stop walking away . How would I help u if u keep on running away from me like this ? " 

His question was correct . Why was I moving back when I was the one who came front and agreed to his offer . 

I stopped near the mirror and my hands went around my back pocket . I had chilly powder kept  for my safety , I may need it today so I just checked if it was in the correct place . 
He did some hanky panky , his eyes would hurt with the chillies . But my inner heart assured nothing so . 

Till this time he had already got the sari from one side . He gave me an end . 

"Tuck it inside "he almost said in an ordering tone and I like a obedient student followed my teacher's instruction . 

Then he started wrapping the sari around me . 

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage
Teri ungliyon se ja uljhe
Koi toh toh na laage
Kis tarah girah ye suljhe

As he wrapped the sari around his hands touched my waist sending hundreds of butterflies down my body . 

Hai rom rom iktaara
Hai rom rom iktaara
Jo baadalon mein se guzre

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage
Koi toh toh na laage

Finally he finished it and then turned me towards the mirror . I could not believe that the beautiful lady standing was me . The sari really suited me . 

I should have really tried out wearing sari earlier but better late than never . I will always thank Arjun for making me realise that I can carry on Indian beauty also . 

Baramade puraane hain, nayi si dhoop hai
Jo palke khatkhata raha hai kiska roop hai
Shararatein kare jo aise bhoolke hijab
Kaise usko naam se, main pukar loon
Sawaar loon, sawaar loon
Sawaar loon haaye sawaar loon

Uski aaj main nazar utaar loon
Sawaar loon haaye sawaar loon
Sawaar loon, sawaar loon!

"You are looking beautiful "he said in an admiring voice with the same admiring looks in his eyes . 

I would not deny him either . I must say ,I m looking pretty ;) 

"Just one more thing "he added and turned towards me from the mirror . 
I saw that his eyes were fixed in my lips . My heart started beating fast as he came near my lips . 

I closed my eyes fearing and waiting for the next . Did I want it ? 

The kiss ? ? ..

But it did not happen . His hands went to my lips and took some lipstick in his index finger.
Smudging my lipstick his hands went travelled towards my forehead and made a small mark . 

A bindi ! I see . 

"Now you are looking more beautiful . "He said smiling as I looked at him but he kept his eyes fixed in the mirror . Was he secretly admiring my image ?

"You  really are a true Indian beauty "

Ki teri jhooti baatein main saari maan loon
Aankhon se tere sach sabhi
Sab kuch abhi jaan lu

I was so lost in his words that I did not notice he had left the room . All I saw was him and me . Blur in vision were we. 
He and Me . 

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage
Koi toh toh na laage

Tezz hain dhaara, behte se hum awaara
Aa tham ke saanse le yahaan

"Sam " his voice called out as I replied . 

"Coming " 
I left the room with the memories that will always have a room in my heart. 

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage
Koi toh toh na laage

---

Hope u all like it and do comment back your opinions . Hope did not disappoint anyone . 

Love 
Sam 

Edited by Texie-Shady - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to the our first samarj story. Beautiful banner. And I loved the os. Beautifully written. And Sam dialogue" I am not ready I am samaira. " It was funny. And chilli powder in her pocket lol. I love the song. Please write more stories on samarj.
Originally posted by: rekha.366

Congrats to the our first samarj story. Beautiful banner. And I loved the os. Beautifully written. And Sam dialogue" I am not ready I am samaira. " It was funny. And chilli powder in her pocket lol. I love the song. Please write more stories on samarj.

thanks a lot 😃 and yes will try to write more if I get any idea 😕😆
rabeeha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congratulion for writing the first OS of this forum that to on Samarj. So so beautifuly written.song was so beautiful and completly suit the situation.and last line was so heart touching"left the room with the memories that will always have a room in my heart".so amazing and must say Mesmerizing.
Originally posted by: rabeeha

Congratulion for writing the first OS of this forum that to on Samarj. So so beautifuly written.song was so beautiful and completly suit the situation.and last line was so heart touching"left the room with the memories that will always have a room in my heart".so amazing and must say Mesmerizing.

thanks a lot ! 😃 Your words really means a lot 😳 glad that u liked the os so much . 😃 
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sautan meri Sautan ye pyar dekhke aankho mein aasu aa gaye re😭 (Khushi ke aasu*wipes tears*) mera kajal bhi kharab ho gaya😉😆
waise finally we have a fiction for MMZ🥳 nd that too by u I m totally filled with excitement abb ye dil mange more😈 samajh mein aya😉

Okay bck to story
Sam's point of view huh😉 konsi Sam thi vaha pe? Bannerwali ya Likhnewali😉 haye main dead blushing blushingg☺️☺️
Then Arjuns POV my mysterious man hayee I cnnt take my eyes out of that banner now u understand y Sid Malhotra is jealous of Aham😉🤪😆 okay apni personal bate nahi karte hai uske liye scrap book pada hai😆

OS dedicated to Sanskruti , my sautan my Sakhi . Hope this filmy non sense is the type u were wanting to read ;) this one is for u ! Love u ;)

Love u too rey🤗 waise I am Sautan Sakhi😉

"Will u be my wife ? "
I m jealous😆 I ws blushing more than any Sam😉☺️

"Why ? "I cursed the very next moment for giving such a lame words . 
Ofcourse dialogue marna sirf mere hero ka kaam hai😳 waise her attitude ws also very goodwala huh😛

I just nodded my head in yes and went inside to change , just had a small problem . I did not know how to wear it . 
🤣 Small problem so cute majorvali hai😆

_After half and hour_ 

Arjun knocked on the door reverting my ears and echoing my mind . 

"Are u ready ? "He voice called out . 

How could I say that I was still fidgeting with the cloth piece . 

"No I m not ready, I m Samaira and I m still getting ready . "I gave the reply hoping that he would go away but instead he came in . Oh oh I forgot to lock the door ! 
🤣 half an hour later too saree nahi complete ki usne Dharmakshetra se Draupadi ki saree layi thi kya🤣 bechara Karn errr Arjun😛

"Here let me help you "I don know how those words escaped my mouth and the minute it did I did not know how would she react neither did I know how did  I need to react next . 
Aww he is so knowlegeble☺️ uska Knowledge sahi time pe kaam aya☺️😉

I had chilly powder kept  for my safety , I may need it today so I just checked if it was in the correct place .
Perfect Mumbai girl😉

As he wrapped the sari around his hands touched my waist sending hundreds of butterflies down my body . 
☺️☺️mein sharmaying☺️

I closed my eyes fearing and waiting for the next . Did I want it ? 

The kiss ? ? ..
☺️😳 yeh kya likh diya aapne😳😳 Naughty ladki😆 pepper spray bhi rakhti aur kuch aur irade bhi😳

and the song haye mein marr gayi☺️

Bahut lamba comment mara meine😉 mujhe abb kuch chahiye😈 mein tere ghar ari aaj meinu party😉😉

😳

☺️☺️

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is so beautiful.. n i am samaira khanna part was really funny 😆
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow u gv words to that beautiful scene and made ut even more beautiful! 👏 👏 Hoping to read more from u... :) And lovely banner! :)Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 8 years ago
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the title montage, SamArj look amazing in it. Wonderfully written fan fiction and loved the twist you added to the saree scene. Look forward to reading more!
Aman099 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome write up, love the banner, doesn't SamArj look awesome together... ❤️
My reason for watching the show only them..
And this Saree tying scene was my favourite SamArj scene till date...
please keep writing more abt them :)