Kumkum Bhagya

SBS 10thMay'15 Sarla Maa Real Motgers Day+Abhi Finds Out Pregnancy: VI

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
SBS - SARLA MAA's REAL PRAGYA & BULBUL

VIDEO: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2poseq_sharda-maa-ki-asli-bulbul-pragya-kumkum-bhagya_tv

• Sarla Maa aka Supriya Shukla is interviewed along with her real life daughters. Actress Anupriya Kapoor of 'Tere Liye' fame is also present with them.

• This segment is in celebration of Mothers Day!

SBB - PRAGYA KI SAUTAN TANU KA PACK UP

VIDEO: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2potj8_pragya-ki-sautan-ka-hua-pack-up-kumkum-bhagya_tv

• Abhi will find out about Tanu's pregnancy in the upcoming week. He is furious and not ready to believe or accept that it is true.

• Abhi is shouting at Tanu and denying impregnating her. He is shown breaking a few glasses. Tanu reassuring him that she is pregnant and the child is his.

• Before this scene there will be a scene where Tanu is very happily entering her house after meeting Pragya at the restaurant. She is happy about Pragya misbehaving with dadi.

• Offscreen INT, Leena: She just talks about the whole scene and her role.

SBS - ABHI's JASOOSI COMES TO END

VIDEO: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pov1b_abhi-ki-jasoosi-ka-hua-the-end-kumkum-bhagya_tv

• This video shows yesterday's clips of Abhi finding Pragya meeting Tanu in restaurant and listening to their talk.

• The reporter mentions abot Abhi finding out that Tanu is pregnant. It's no more a secret from Abhi.

• Offscreen INT, Leena: Talking about the scene and Aaliyah telling hercabout Pragya and Abhi's feelings for each other.
Edited by SaaraDON - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you donny for your efforts :)
I can't wait for this Tabhi scene
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much Donny darling...
Abhi Abhi Abhi...😆
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
TFS...
Happy Mother's Day Supriya Mam And All Mothers...🥳
Reunion of Taani with Sarla Maa...Tere Liye memories becomes fresh in my mind...i wish Harshad was present too...
xaviara thumbnail
Thanks for the WU Donny *big hug to ya* I was waiting for it ðŸ˜ƒ

Finally Abhi finds out and it makes me happy to see that Abhi can suspect Tanu of playing games, which means he knows she is capable of deception. That should help us later on when it is time to expose her 😆

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Mages

TFS...

Happy Mother's Day Supriya Mam And All Mothers...🥳
Reunion of Taani with Sarla Maa...Tere Liye memories becomes fresh in my mind...i wish Harshad was present too...

She played Tani's mom right...😃 Harshad aka Anu ka kiya kam...😆
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs. Now we get some fireworks in the show. Who is this anupriya cud not recognise her..

P.s. Show ka track rajdhani express Ki speed se ja raha hai. Which is surprising. 😊 Edited by poiu123 - 8 years ago
kavya.k18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poiu123

Tfs. Now we get some fireworks in the show. Who is this anupriya cud not recognise her..

P.s. Show ka track rajdhani express Ki speed se ja raha hai. Which is surprising. 😊

True...it is suprising...i hope it continues to go tis way n they dont streach things lk they usually do
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Donny ..what a revelation ? now we will be on the edge till this episode come and we see what will happened after that

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Donny!

Sarla Ma's interview brought tears to my eyes, what a wonderful soul! Her kids- all 3- are so beautiful!

Abhi knowing is like: