Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

More than Neil-Radhika lovers we have Sam haters in the forum. Then there are Rad-Arj fans. That describes all

exactly 👍🏼
1Rockstar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Forever_mine

According to poll results

Radhika-Neil-34 :Hit 😆
Sam -Arjun- 31: Hit 👏
Arjun-Radhika- 15: Flop 👎🏼 [According to poll by divyarnav]

So if they don't want the show to turn into split villa and flop they will not even go there with Arjun/Radhika!

Lol, see it in this way, Arjun-Radhika 15 votes, without scenes, so we can imagine what will happen after we get to see their scene 😛
Mahi.... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1Rockstar1

Lol, see it in this way, Arjun-Radhika 15 votes, without scenes, so we can imagine

what will happen after we get to see their scene 😛

Arjun -Radhika got 15 votes without any scene or any interaction.Now think what will happen when they will share screen  space.
Mahi.... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Forever_mine

According to poll results

Radhika-Neil-34 :Hit 😆
Sam -Arjun- 31: Hit 👏
Arjun-Radhika- 15: Flop 👎🏼 [According to poll by divyarnav]

So if they don't want the show to turn into split villa and flop they will not even go there with Arjun/Radhika!

Arjun -Radhika  got 15 votes without any scene and any interaction between them. Now think what will happen when they will share screen space. So RadArj is the ultimate winner in the pole result.
32146 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

More than Neil-Radhika lovers we have Sam haters in the forum. Then there are Rad-Arj fans. That describes all

I am sorry even though i am new to this forum , i have been observing it for quite some time and all i have seen is that this forum is very positive when it comes to sam she has so many fans here and i was quite surprised to see raneil getting more votes even when multiplle voting is not allowed though i myself voted for them
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The one and only SamArj...

I started watching the show for them and watching it for them ❤️
lovelikejesus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 32146

I am sorry even though i am new to this forum , i have been observing it for quite some time and all i have seen is that this forum is very positive when it comes to sam she has so many fans here and i was quite surprised to see raneil getting more votes even when multiplle voting is not allowed though i myself voted for them

Fans of Aham Sharma are distributed here in two groups and those fans who wants Arjun-Radhika as a pair is not voting here
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 32146

Aham fans are divided into two groups, Sam-Arjun nd Arjun )Radhika, thats the problem, regarding Sam haters, i can show you numerous post criticizing Sam's character and preferring Radhika