-HOTness Galore with HOT Kabir--Rajeev Khandelwal AT#4- - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
hi to one & all 😊😊
whoever is around πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...hope hotness is increasing day by day thanx to hotness of HOT Kabir Sharma 😳😳😳...

@diya--AT ka darwaza nazar nahi aaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† inspite of Sexy man standing himself to welcome his fangirls πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

long time no see...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -purnima-

hi to one & all 😊😊
whoever is around πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...hope hotness is increasing day by day thanx to hotness of HOT Kabir Sharma 😳😳😳...

@diya--AT ka darwaza nazar nahi aaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† inspite of Sexy man standing himself to welcome his fangirls πŸ˜†

long time no see...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Puri di... πŸ˜† Diya di ko kuch nazar nahi aata siwai R bhai ke!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† same with Shreya di also! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@LovIsInTheAir and @farz_parachute 
A warm welcome to the AT! πŸ˜ƒ
What's your name?
Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Puri di... πŸ˜† Diya di ko kuch nazar nahi aata siwai R bhai ke!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† same with Shreya di also! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† or may be she thinking ki Kabir kidnap hogaya hai...so they can skip coming to AT πŸ˜†kabir not gonna notice who is missing from AT
Edited by -purnima- - 8 years ago

What's your name?

Farz!

Naam toh suna hoga?

Whaaat!!

Never heard of me?!

We gotta do something about that now don't we! πŸ˜†

Thank you sooo much for such warm welcome! So _Puzzle_ what's your good name! I see you around the forum! You must be hella important! Heee!!
Originally posted by -purnima-

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† or may be she thinking ki Kabir kidnap hogaya hai...so they can skip coming to AT πŸ˜†kabir not gonna notice who is missing from AT
Bhabiyan! Agar yeh soch rahi ho toh bohot bari galati kar rahi ho! Tum log mere bhai ko pahechante nahi ho! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Mere bhai ke 4 eyes hai! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Ananya jaise grand ma glasses nahi! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Invisible eyes! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Batchke rahi o mujse aur mere bhai se! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by farz_parachute

Farz!A single confusion! What's your gender? Actually I am the most youngest member of the forum! So Don't know what should I address you!? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Naam toh suna hoga? Agar suna hota toh puchti thori na!? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Whaaat!! ??

Never heard of me?! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

We gotta do something about that now don't we! πŸ˜† Yeah! Sure! You proceed! I will follow you! πŸ˜†

Thank you sooo much for such warm welcome! So _Puzzle_ what's your good name! I see you around the forum! You must be hella important! Heee!!
You are most welcome! πŸ˜³ Oh god! I am incredible! πŸ˜† I am non stop speaking but forgot to give my introduction! πŸ˜† Okay! Well, I am Nuha! 
@bold I am not important! I am actually funny! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† No?
Edited by _Puzzle_ - 8 years ago

What's your name?
Hey! my name is Pahal n un4chuntly i changed my UN today...LovIsInTheAir bcum Loveberry. πŸ˜›
Yesterday's episode was fantastic! Loved Up Close Kabir Sharma Shots!!πŸ˜† ( Especially his rigged Pants)!! Looked so Sexy!
But I thought Kabir telling Ananya she was very pretty in that particular circumstance was uncalled for. It wasn't the right circumstance!

How's everyone doing? Can't wait for today's episode! And that guy that came into the office portraying himself as Kabir's "Bhai"???😲

Lot's of questions..looking forward to today's episode. Hopefully we get a good ending today! 

</div>
<div>
Bhabiyan! Agar yeh soch rahi ho toh bohot bari galati kar rahi ho! Tum log mere bhai ko pahechante nahi ho!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Mere bhai ke 4 eyes hai!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Ananya jaise grand ma glasses nahi!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Invisible eyes!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Batchke rahi o mujse aur mere bhai se!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Indeed nothing escapes from my Kabir's eyes 😳 😳 sowhat if he doesn't have phone access in jungle...Madhonath ka lappy toh hai ...he is keeping check on AT from there
All girls get active ...warna Kabir aakar sabki class lenge πŸ˜›