Razia Sultan

India-Forums

   
Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

Pankhuri's New Tweet:) (Page 3)

LawlessLawyer IF-Sizzlerz
LawlessLawyer
LawlessLawyer

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 19681

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

Yaldoza can't even provide a palkiAngry akeli to ye pohonch hi na jaye, hope he meets her again aur is bar shehzadi smjh k flirtROFL
Pata nahin tha ki Ghazni ke Sultan itne kanjoos niklengeLOLAngry Well,I want to see him flirting with shehzaadiEmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangioveractor

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner
Joined: 18 September 2012
Posts: 38162

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

Razo shaking him, mirza hosh me ao hua kya he tumhen, hum itne bhi khaufnaq nhi lag rhe k tum chaunq jaoAngry
Altunia:  khaufnaaq? Aap to janat ki hooron ko peeche chod aayeen mohtarma, mera matlab shehzadi nhi mohtarmaROFL
Razo Confused
Altunia Heart

altu confused between shehzadi and mautarma..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raiiiiLawlessLawyeroveractor

LawlessLawyer IF-Sizzlerz
LawlessLawyer
LawlessLawyer

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 19681

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

Originally posted by overactor

Razo shaking him, mirza hosh me ao hua kya he tumhen, hum itne bhi khaufnaq nhi lag rhe k tum chaunq jaoAngry
Altunia:  khaufnaaq? Aap to janat ki hooron ko peeche chod aayeen mohtarma, mera matlab shehzadi nhi mohtarmaROFL
Razo Confused
Altunia Heart

altu confused between shehzadi and mautarma..ROFL
Bechara MirzaROFL Apni man ki marzi se chalta tha.Ab Shehzadi Aur Mohatarma ke beech sandwich hokar rehgayaROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raiiiiMaaneetDeewangioveractor

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner
Joined: 18 September 2012
Posts: 38162

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria


altu confused between shehzadi and mautarma..ROFL
Bechara MirzaROFL Apni man ki marzi se chalta tha.Ab Shehzadi Aur Mohatarma ke beech sandwich hokar rehgayaROFL[/QUOTE]
Poor mirza.. i just wanna see his expression after knowing the truth!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 12609

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
TFSEmbarrassed

Now will the return trip be over within an episode or last as long as her trip to reach Gazni or at least half as long?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raiiiiMaaneetDeewangi

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Joined: 25 May 2012
Posts: 18432

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

TFSEmbarrassed

Now will the return trip be over within an episode or last as long as her trip to reach Gazni or at least half as long?LOL

Welcome Embarrassed

No clue LOL

Maybe AlZia will meet again on her way back Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raiiii...-Riya-...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
&tv's new tweet

Author: overactor   Replies: 4   Views: 394

overactor 4 394 07 May 2015 at 6:34am by ...-Riya-...
AndTv's new tweet:D

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: MaaneetDeewangi   Replies: 211   Views: 3346

MaaneetDeewangi 211 3346 03 May 2015 at 2:06pm by SaynaFM

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Razia Sultan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index