Simmi paired with whom?

Poll

Whom do you think should Simmi be paired with in the future?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I would prefer someone new because Subbu left his 12 yr relationship for a biological child of his. There is no guarantee that he will be fair to Simmi or Ananya. Along with him comes his mother in a package deal. Edited by Ishitabhalla - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Subbu has a past with ishita ,really was hoping for better out of his stay on yhm and anyway i thought he will leave but if the get paired than there's no chance.

i also prefer a new person who isn't connected to anyone,it will be good to watch.
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Subbu is good, great to see him around
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Simmi should run away to some other place! Yaha pe toh saab golmaal hi rahega! Waise, on a serious note. Instead of showing Simmi in a other relationship. They can show her doing something on her own. A divorce women will not rely on her family for her expenses. She can stand on her own! Later, they can bring whoever they want but not Dubbu!Edited by ..Mehak.. - 8 years ago
Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Originally posted by: serendipity.

MANI!

😔 PLEASE! :(

Anyone other than Subbu would do. He is creepy.
Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Mehak..

Simmi should run away to some other place! Yaha pe toh saab golmaal hi rahega! Waise, on a serious note. Instead of showing Simmi in a other relationship. They can show her doing something on her own. A divorce women will not rely on her family for her expenses. She can stand on her own! Later, they can bring whoever they want but not Dubbu!

I agree first let her stand on her feet. Toshiji and her matchmaking. ðŸ¤¢
StarletBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Simmi n Mani was good with each other
aukips thumbnail
I kinda like this subbu guy... But pairing simmi nd subbu all of a sudden seems wierd.. It will b more beautiful to see thy both bcm gud friends nd support for each other...nd simmi becoming independent and slowly thy fall in love nd get married..tht can b a beautiful love story😳