India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

This is not Ishani's fault!

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
I can see everyone saying Ishani is dumb and mahanta ki moorat etc. etc. because she'll say "yes" to the smartest lawyer out there for marriage and that too despite knowing Ranveer isn't married to Ritika. We're all banging our heads thinking a couple of things-
If Ranveer isn't married then why doesn't she go to him and claim her rights?
And how come she thinks Ranveer has impregnented Ri in 6 months and she's in her last month of it? (if I'm not wrong it takes a lot more time than just 9 months for a lady to get pregnant and deliver, right?)
Or does she think Ranveer was cheating on her? (I know I'm repeating you all, but carry on, people)

Guys, I'm telling you despite all this Ishani isn't MKM or dumb. It's something else altogether that's working. Something else that's conspiring against Ishani Vaghela. It's the theory of Time Dilation that worked for Ishani the months she was in jail.

Time dilation is a--um--property in Theory Of Relativity in which two clocks show different times in two different Frame of References i.e. two different places. Though, in general it is measured between a space-shuttle and earth where two clocks show different times. This means the clocks in two places may not be running with the same time and one of them might be slower than other. It's not because of any fault in the clock but the different dimensions in the universe.

Coming to Ishani, she (in her mind) thinks that the time passed outside of jail was more than just six months- enough to get Ri impregnented by Ranveer and be in last month of pregnancy. It has happened because she's been in a totally different frame of reference where time ran faster (remember the calendes that Ranveer saw was of '14? Explains why time has been a big mess for this gal!). While outside the jail it was absolutely normal. Only 6 months have passed with Ranveer waiting for Ishani to come back. So in both frames of references we have had two different times and thus people having different experiences of things.
Never knew EK was a Physics expert too who could use although loosely this much of high thinking in her shows. Good going, Ekta Kapoor!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

HadzSuchita2012raima111meditation_priyaa_ytfreak16HarshaMawrabbishveerankitabaranJulie_StarMahi_ve-RadzLuvShaktiRosh4roseShadikaIshVeer-FlameOfHope-monamie111nebunaYD.AH

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged
LOLLOL...Elvis i can see that MATH has made u mad...
I don try to find logic anymore...i just try to enjoy...i watch obly those parts which i love...and i forget the parts which disturb me...

In real world it takes time to conceive...its not just 1 night stand...but in tv world any one can get pregnant in 1 night stand...i wish in real world also having babies would be this much easier for everyone Ouch

Edited by monamie111 - 10 May 2015 at 3:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HadzRosh4rose

NidsJ Senior Member
NidsJ
NidsJ

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:00am | IP Logged
OMG.. It is hilarious...
From ur thread title and untill first para I thought u r serious bt after that I was just ROFL
ytfreak16 Senior Member
ytfreak16
ytfreak16

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

I can see everyone saying Ishani is dumb and mahanta ki moorat etc. etc. because she'll say "yes" to the smartest lawyer out there for marriage and that too despite knowing Ranveer isn't married to Ritika. We're all banging our heads thinking a couple of things-
And how come she thinks Ranveer has impregnented Ri in 6 months and she's in her last month of it? (if I'm not wrong it takes a lot more time than just 9 months for a lady to get pregnant and deliver, right?)
Or does she think Ranveer was cheating on her? (I know I'm repeating you all, but carry on, people)

Guys, I'm telling you despite all this Ishani isn't MKM or dumb. It's something else altogether that's working. Something else that's conspiring against Ishani Vaghela. It's the theory of Time Dilation that worked for Ishani the months she was in jail.

Time dilation is a--um--property in Theory Of Relativity in which two clocks show different times in two different Frame of References i.e. two different places. Though, in general it is measured between a space-shuttle and earth where two clocks show different times. This means the clocks in two places may not be running with the same time and one of them might be slower than other. It's not because of any fault in the clock but the different dimensions in the universe.

Coming to Ishani, she (in her mind) thinks that the time passed outside of jail was more than just six months- enough to get Ri impregnented by Ranveer and be in last month of pregnancy. It has happened because she's been in a totally different frame of reference where time ran faster (remember the calendes that Ranveer saw was of '14? Explains why time has been a big mess for this gal!). While outside the jail it was absolutely normal. Only 6 months have passed with Ranveer waiting for Ishani to come back. So in both frames of references we have had two different times and thus people having different experiences of things.
Never knew EK was a Physics expert too who could use although loosely this much of high thinking in her shows. Good going, Ekta Kapoor!

ClapCumon EH...didn't you know Ektastein is the Grandmother of Physics? She's the first to
discover the 'Theory of Relativity'...E=mc^2...long before her grandson Einstein!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosh4rose-FlameOfHope-monamie111

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:53am | IP Logged
u tried to find logic
in an ekta kapoor show
that is really great

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchita2012-RadzLuvShakti

meditation Senior Member
meditation
meditation

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Ying YangDancing
_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL...hey u r truly amazing dear...LOLLOLEmbarrassed & about EK's shows...i will reiterate again that "Physics laws don't hold good in EK's frame of reference" ...LOL Well about the IshKhar marriage..just got to know the best news of today...#IshKhar marriage is not happening in any way...i am so glad & just waiting ki kab ye crap khatam ho jayee & we will get back to see #IshVeer again...yaar to be honest..i just can't tolerate more of this #IshKhar..i have started to feel the same for #IshKhar as RaRi ever since Shikhar discovered his feelings for Ishani...although i don't hate Shikhar like that of Ri , but even i don't like him tooWinkLOLLOL no feelings for him..LOLLOL..Shocked .anyways..i just hope the relativity of time works in our favor here..but phew..even a 5 minute of crap seems like hours here...Ouch hoping for the best..acche din aane wale hai...WinkLOLLOL

Edited by _priyaa_ - 10 May 2015 at 8:49am
ytfreak16 Senior Member
ytfreak16
ytfreak16

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

LOLLOL...Elvis i can see that MATH has made u mad...
I don try to find logic anymore...i just try to enjoy...i watch obly those parts which i love...and i forget the parts which disturb me...

In real world it takes time to conceive...its not just 1 night stand...but in tv world any one can get pregnant in 1 night stand...i wish in real world also having babies would be this much easier for everyone Ouch

Clapmonamie111...also don't forget the rate of population growth...if everyone conceives & start
having babies after just 1 night stands!LOL

Go to top