Swaragini

New to the forum and so confused.

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys i am nikita.
new to this forum.
i have seen majority of the epis from the starting but never got time to come on the forum.
i like all the characters but ragini a tad bit more (except i dont fancy her hairstyle. they need to change is a bit i reckon):P

but i am so C O N F U S E D about who to ship.
i swear i have never been this confused before. its just so hard to ship one couple in this show
i like Swara +laksh, i like ragini + laaksh and now i like ragini +sanskaar..
god confusion hi confusion.
i like the cute friendship bond swara and laksh have.
but then i also like ragini and laaksh as well. i like how in some scenes he just without thinking does things for ragini. like when he meant to call swara he called ragini. all their little scenes just kept made me fall in love with them.
and now we have another entry, and another couple sanskaar and ragini, and i am in love wiht these two instantly. the way sanskaar was holding onto ragini and didnt want to let her go ...aww these two have undeniable chemistry.
but i heard that sanskaar was gonna be in a triangle with swara, but it seems like form first sight he is more attached to ragini...
so much confusion.
i want to see ragini and laksh, but now i also want to see ragini and sanskaar together...whom do i ship?????πŸ˜†

sorry for all the typos guys...write it in a rush
Edited by mjht_one - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome to the Forum Nikita πŸ€—
I know this confusion has aldready been in the minds of people at this Forum but Right Now Swara fans want Swara and Laksh and there's an popularity there but Ragini Fans Have moved a bit on With SAGINI and i guess thats an perfect pair . And when we talk about the news yes it's  true that the Love Triange is between Laksh & Swara & Sanskaar
and i think we should leave it on the CVs of the story and go with a flow of  SwarYa and Sagini β˜ΊοΈ
matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaha i can totally understand what u r going through..i also like ragini just a little bit more than swara...the ships in this shows r crazy to b honest coz honestly its very difficult to choose...i like ragini and lakshya's relationship ..i think the writers can explore their dynamics in a really interesting manner coz their characters clash and they can develop them. there is a scope of stretching their characters coz lakshya wrote off ragini without knowing her. Also ragini is yet to discover lakshya's involvement in swara's kidnap and breaking up their marriage so that can make an interesting love story by throwing obstacles to this ship. however i won't deny that i loved the chemistry between sanskaar and ragini ...so i guess either way i would b happy ...for this show i guess i have to say i am a multi shipper...we r yet to see the dynamics between swara and sankaar..according to me the key to this shipping problems lies with swara..whichever guy she falls for will most likely reveal the end games,. Btw did u notice the way lakshya got worried when sankaar hid behind ragini even when ragini assured him that sanskaar won't harm her..he just had to pull her away nobody else was that bothered lol πŸ˜‰   
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: matreyee

hahaha i can totally understand what u r going through..i also like ragini just a little bit more than swara...the ships in this shows r crazy to b honest coz honestly its very difficult to choose...i like ragini and lakshya's relationship ..i think the writers can explore their dynamics in a really interesting manner coz their characters clash and they can develop them. there is a scope of stretching their characters coz lakshya wrote off ragini without knowing her. Also ragini is yet to discover lakshya's involvement in swara's kidnap and breaking up their marriage so that can make an interesting love story by throwing obstacles to this ship. however i won't deny that i loved the chemistry between sanskaar and ragini ...so i guess either way i would b happy ...for this show i guess i have to say i am a multi shipper...we r yet to see the dynamics between swara and sankaar..according to me the key to this shipping problems lies with swara..whichever guy she falls for will most likely reveal the end games,. Btw did u notice the way lakshya got worried when sankaar hid behind ragini even when ragini assured him that sanskaar won't harm her..he just had to pull her away nobody else was that bothered lol πŸ˜‰

The last parts probably because when lakshya came he saw sanskaar throwing vases...he didn't see the effect rags had on sanskaar πŸ˜ƒ

My view πŸ˜ƒ
matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

The last parts probably because when lakshya came he saw sanskaar throwing vases...he didn't see the effect rags had on sanskaar πŸ˜ƒ

My view πŸ˜ƒ

Yup i am pretty sure it was out of concern but there were other ppl who were present there shekhar ,swara,,etc all of them saw him pick up the vase but it was only lakshya who decided to pull  her away..even when it was clearly seen that ragini had everything in control and  did u notice the face he makes..he looks irritated and worried..maybe i am reading too much into this but its just my opinion πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
welcome to the forum πŸ˜ƒ
n I like Swaraya n Sangini as couple perfect pair up
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: matreyee

Yup i am pretty sure it was out of concern but there were other ppl who were present there shekhar ,swara,,etc all of them saw him pick up the vase but it was only lakshya who decided to pull  her away..even when it was clearly seen that ragini had everything in control and  did u notice the face he makes..he looks irritated and worried..maybe i am reading too much into this but its just my opinion πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

yaah he looks so irritated the way ragini was helping sanskaar and sanskaar was holding her dupatta the looks on his face are of jealousy for sure... β€οΈ
he thinks he loves swara but he is in love with ragini in real therefore he got too sad after hurting her emotions and rejecting her and saying that he dont love her ...he should be happy naa if he loves swara that finally the confusion is over ...he also told swara to take care of ragini ...not only ragini is in the pain laksh is also in the pain of loosing her ...somewhere...😳❀️

he thinks he and ragini are not made for each other ...they can never be together ...he thinks ragini is a perfect girl ...and he do not deserve her and he is not made for her ...

but love to bas ho jaata hai ...

also there are so many struggles in ragya love in future...what will happen when ragini will come to know in real who laksh is ...lucky and how he bahaves and his kidnapping swara and only because of him her family is out of samaj...πŸ˜•...but in the end love will find its way for sure...❀️

littleliar thumbnail
@chhavi...dear can u tell me the meaning of real love?

According to promos and colors website lucky swara se PYAAR Karta hai...not crush Karta hai πŸ˜†

Lol! Aur is gadbad nai our imaginative mind is ruling our Rational thoughts...aur iss serial mai Mai toh swaragini hai πŸ˜†
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
leaving swarya & ragya aside I think in coming episode laksh will be busy with & his main concern will his new found long lost luv for his brother sanskaar.
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

leaving swarya & ragya aside I think in coming episode laksh will be busy with & his main concern will his new found long lost luv for his brother sanskaar.

Finnaly someone understood πŸ˜†