SBB *updated* - Diljala Ranveer - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the link pallu.
Just one update on ishveer and this dreary looking forum starting to buzz just imagine when the actual scene would play out what would be happening in the forum?
TL what is ME?
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

Radz looks pretty...😊😊 stick to this look when shes back too please CVs... enough of the dadi amma look🥱

She is looking stunning!!

no wonder RV is hypnotized😆
Ishveer lover..share the news with us as well if you get any😳
Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

I think I will get something bang news today that would at least calm down me ! 
And to skip Some episodes of MATSH!
share with us too please so we can happily skip as well and come back when it gets good again😃😆😆 BTW thanks a bunch for all the info you get us...😊
Originally posted by bbishveer

Thanks for the link pallu.
Just one update on ishveer and this dreary looking forum starting to buzz just imagine when the actual scene would play out what would be happening in the forum?
TL what is ME?
i ran away and they also ran away🤣🤣🤣 friends ho toh aisen🤗 you guys are awesome i tell you🤗🤣🤣 
maha episode..😊
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

She is looking stunning!!

no wonder RV is hypnotized😆
yep she looks beautiful❤️❤️❤️ and its been a hell of a long time since Ranveer saw her looking like this too so yeah he's bound to get all hypnotized😆😆😆
 one thing is for sure ... we ishveer fans r starving ... one  small news .n we all r dancing ...I  miss Rv  calling Ish " sunny " . i miss  the nose  gesture they used to do . I miss their hugs n their falls... I miss the special smile Rv used to give Ish ..I miss when Ish used to get hurt n Rv  used to just rush towards Ish no matter with whom he was  ... like in past  on the day of his first  engagement with Ri  he drop the ring and went to lift   Ish  when she fainted ... i  miss their symbolic reference of being  radha kishan ... i miss my Ishveer ... 🥺 Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
Sana we all miss them thats why we all went kaput🥺🥺🥺  Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 8 years ago
about all that, Ishaani has one hell of a tiresome task ahead of her coz she pushed him away beyond limits this time around... knowingly or unknowingly she has.. so yeah... its going to be one hell of a long ride...
 guys i don't know whether u have gone through these  links  but detail of this scene n .. complete shooting was posted  by Reemz
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374851