palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

im not Pallu pallu is PalluπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kya.. I did not get you
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ha! I'm just excited to see what happens once Ranveer's love wins and Ishani comes back home! Is Ranveer's hatred going to end too?
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
she said na hugs to you too Pallu.. so I'm saying I'm not Pallu Pallu is PalluπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By seeing the excitement level of yours , It seems you people have started to believe in the crap ! Too Funny !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Ha! I'm just excited to see what happens once Ranveer's love wins and Ishani comes back home! Is Ranveer's hatred going to end too?

nope.. it'll go on according to IL... but he'll give in eventually and they'll reunite then Ri will get exposed...😊
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  this news is like  Thandi hawa Ka jhoka❀️ πŸ˜›... but  what about Ri aunty ???
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

By seeing the excitement level of yours , It seems you people have started to believe in the crap ! Too Funny !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

what do you mean?? which crap?
bbishveer thumbnail
Originally posted by: well-wisher

The voice over in SBB segment said that Shikhar aur Ishani ki shaadi hote hote rah jaye gyi

Hope it is a happy news for all of you 😊

Thanks for the update well wisher .Yeah we have been waiting to hear this news for quite a while now.I hope shikhar gets someone really nice in his life but for ranveer and us all it will always be ishaani together  with ranveer as ishveer period.
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Ranveer's love gonna win but You didn't hear that Ishaani love also gonna win ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
If you know what I mean !
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

they arent giving an IV coz its IshKar's ceremony... whats the big deal..😊 focus on the positive which is no weddingπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

phaelai sach ko samnai anai dou pheer dheer sarai party karangai saab ishveerians milkai.lol