•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
So now Saket will get engaged with Devika and they will be showing that Ravi will be dancing in their engagement.  And what later he will suddenly realise that he has fallen for Devika and will be against her marriage with Saket.  I wish the cvs will give us a valid reason for Ravi falling for Devika or vice versa. I really don't no what's happening in the show
Hey Manu !
Don't knw wat reason wud d makers provide for Ravi's inclinement towards Devika. But I guess he finds her genuine. And he might have developed a liking for her in all these days , which he wud now realize wen she is going away from him.
And Krip dancing wud be something new for me. :p  
when its EK and NB involve in the show...do not expect logic...we will not get one but can't wait to watch passionate ravi...one thing i love abt EK and NB is creating passion in a individual character or the couple...they are expert in it and has been doing for decades...in our case...can't wait to see passionate and angst Ravi Garewal
me too dn't knw wht happening in this show. i hope they r giving to us valid reason ravi fallen in love with devika.