Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

An ABHIGYA Fanfic: Disguises chapter 7 updated 17.4.16... page 14 (Page 8)

ShivaliShaji Senior Member
ShivaliShaji
ShivaliShaji

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

4. The Truth

"WHAT???" Abhi and Aaliya were shocked beyond belief.

"What WHAT?'??" Pragya asked.

"Abhi, I can explain!" Purab tried to salvage the situation.

"Ho kya raha hai yaha? (What's happening here?)" Pragya was clueless.

"Kuch nahi Babhi. Aap mere saath andar aayiye na? (Nothing Babhi. Come inside with me na?)" Aaliya grabbed Pragya's hand and walked off.

"Purab, you lied to Bulbul too?" Abhi asked, glaring at his best friend, ex-best friend. Abhi remembered clearly the times when he caught Bulbul crying her eyes out and he couldn't endure it as unlike her sister, Abhi thought Bulbul was immature and innocent.

"Abhi, are you happy marrying Pragya Di when you still love Tanu?" Purab retorted.

"I AM!" Abhi growled stubbornly.

"Stop lying Abhi. You'll be miserable now and have you ever thought of the future? When Pragya Di looks into your eyes and see no love in it for her, what answer will you give her? Maybe you will divorce her and marry Tanu but then Pragya Di will be seen as a celebrity cast-off. No, yours and Tanu's career will go down, because Pragya Di may seem selfless but she hates treachery. If she comes to know that you were in love with Tanu all through your marriage, she will not leave any stones unturned to ruin you! If she doesn't, Bulbul and I will!!" Purab exclaimed.

"What are you trying to say Purab?" Abhi asked impatiently.

"Tell Di the truth! GOOD BYE." With that, Purab walked off leaving a distressed Abhi behind.  

************************************************************************************************************

"Pragya darling, you should really establish your own brands, you know! I am pretty sure that I will be ruined when you get onto action but still I will be very glad to step aside for your sake." Andy continuously blabbered.

"Andy, tumhei patha hai meri market value itni high kyun hai? (Do you know why my market value is so high?)" Pragya smirked. She was in the mood to talk business tonight.

"Don't know. Will you share the secret?" Andy asked slyly.

Pragya chuckled and said,

"Because I am not desperate to get work."

Aaliya smiled broadly and the two women walked towards their family, leaving a confused Andy behind.

"Aap kitni bholi ho par phir bhi aapke ek ek design keliye entire fashion industry millions dhene keliye tyaar hui. Aap yeh sab kaise karthe ho? (You are so innocent but still the entire fashion industry is ready to give millions for every single work of yours. How do you do that?)" Aaliya asked.

"As I said before, you should never be desperate for work in the glamour world. Models, actors and other stars, they are just temporary; that's why they have competition but us, the fashion masterminds, we got no flaw, we got no disadvantage. Nobody can ruin our image by spreading rumours because our characters never reflect on our work. You got to be picky, composed, demanding and daring. If you are not paid what you are asked for, take your work and get the hell out of there. For that, you need agents and lawyers. Ask anyone, I pick a price and if I am not pain in full cash before the show, they never grow." Pragya stated with seriousness for once.

"Of course I do it for free when it is for charity and stuff!" she added and giggled.

"The person who said the former fact is the phoenix and the one who said about doing work for free is Pragya." Aaliya mused and Pragya giggled some more.

***************************************************************************************************************

"SHAADI KARO EK BAAR HU HA HU HA... BOYFRIEND BANAO BAAR BAAR HU HA HU HA!!!"

"Ladies, it's girlfriend banao baar baar' not boyfriend!" Abhi exclaimed coming in.

"I don't know about you hubby but my nanadh and I are not homosexual!!! LALALALA LOVE LOVE HAPPY LOVE!!!" Pragya screamed jumping on the bed while Aaliya laughed her head off.

"Homo? Homo dikhthi hui main? Hello?? Ladkiya marthi hai mujpe! (Do I look like a homo? Girls die over me!!)" Abhi frowned.

"Girls die over Andrew Garfield too. And he promotes homosexual marriage!! GROSS!!!" Pragya screeched and plopped onto the pillow tower she had made.

"So true!!" Aaliya frowned.

Abhi was angry at his wife and sister for talking about some other star when a hot rockstar like him was in front of them.

"Aaliya, tum jaao apne kamre pe and get some sleep! (Go to your room and get some sleep)." Abhi ordered.

"What? Why? We are not done gossiping!!!" Pragya whined. Abhi couldn't help but smile at her immature antics but he quickly recovered and exclaimed,

"Chup chaap so jaao tum. Kal pag phere keliye teri maa ki ghar jaana hai! (Keep quiet and sleep. We got to go to your ma's house tomorrow for pag phere!)"

Aaliya left disappointed and when she closed the door behind her, Pragya asked

"Kal jaldi udna hai? (Should I wake up early tomorrow?)"

Abhi narrowed his eyes at her. Getting the message she groaned a Fineee' and covered herself with duvet, lay down and closed her eyes.

"Good night khadoos (snob)..." she whispered before slumber claimed her. Abhi chuckled and went to get changed.

When he came out, she was already asleep. She looked like a small kid as she slept, snoring softly. Abhi realized that the huge amount of cool drinks she consumed during the party finally got to her. Tomorrow morning, she was going to have a terribly dry throat and a bad cold. He ceased worrying about tomorrow and laid down next to her, promising himself that he will confess the truth to her first thing in the morning... 

TO BE CONTINUED...

NEXT CHAPTER

Edited by Shiva4201 - 23 August 2015 at 10:41am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

madras_108prieyaAn57roxonsangeethbalafundyKAPPorwal01_Saavi_khushi_shankarshivanimehtavidyasureshilla8cutestar12nilmiarunsunita_gm-harini-indisyazaibrahimsudanindia2014haillyvishuv--simmi---Rhea-FanaahJaveria3991princessSoniaArshifan4lifefrenzyyAsma-Shafoo

nilmi IF-Dazzler
nilmi
nilmi

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Loved the update...thanks for the PM
hailly IF-Dazzler
hailly
hailly

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Amazing update do continue soon .
Thanks for pm .
-harini- IF-Dazzler
-harini-
-harini-

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
I LOVE this story ! Smile you know what ? I read the first chapter soon after you posted it few days back and was waiting for the rest.. Had my exams in between and wen I came back very unfortunately I couldn't recollect the title LOL thanks a lot for the PM! Update soon Smile
ShivaliShaji Senior Member
ShivaliShaji
ShivaliShaji

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilmi

Loved the update...thanks for the PM

Thanks for the support. I will update as soon as possible
--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Somehow I managed to miss all these updates and just caught up reading it now! I love this Pragya! So different from the show and when she danced to the washroom to get changed in part 1 I think it was, she reminded me of the Pragya in one of my stories! This story is awesome! Love Pragya and Aaliyah bonding! Please update soon! <3
Arshifan4life IF-Rockerz
Arshifan4life
Arshifan4life

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Amazing update loved it 
Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Really nice I love Aliyah Pragya chemistry :) it's really cute

Go to top