the end part was funny
loved what pragya did to vicram
it was very nice
do continue soon

Edited by KIHminnie123 - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the PM 
An amazing update and the most funny part

"Pragya baby!!" he lifted her up and hugged her. "Tumne kya kiya yeh? Woh insaan hai, tumhaari punchbag nahi! [What have you done? He is human, not your punchbag!]"

The last part though it was so apt with the soap kkb, a serious event turned into comedy πŸ˜† looking forward to more :)... Edited by Mystery1 - 8 years ago
Superb update.
Shiva pls this time continue soon
Awesome update πŸ‘ . Loved it.
Thanks for pm.
Posted: 7 years ago

Hi guys, yeah it's been long but with the ongoing track being the crappiest in the history of Hindi soaps, I lost all will to do anything in India-forum. But last day I got a notification about a reply to my post and then I read through the story once more and I realized how much fun I 

had writing this, so here I am after almost half an year writing again. 

CHAPTER 7: OMG!!

Smoke... It was everywhere. Pragya's eyes were watery and reddish. She coughed as she slowly made her way, stumbling on anything and 

everything. 

"Pragya beta, woh thaali kaha hai? (Pragya beta, where is the thaali?)" Indu Daasi inquired, her entire face covered with her dupatta [shawl].

Purab had bought a new place and the Dadi and Dasis decided that there should be a puja for grah shanthi. Pragya being a pious herself 

had supported it, but now she regretted it. When the panditji mentioned warding off all negative energy, nobody expected him to smoke it out.

After the Vikram Thapar fiasco, there were serious opinion about canceling the weddings but Aaliya was hell bend on getting Bulbul and

Purab married and they were to take their pheras the next day, therefore it was all the more important to cleanse the house and do all

the other pujas. 

"Yaha pe hain, Mr. Husband thodi madhadh toh kar! (It's here, Mr. Husband, help a little!)" she exclaimed, stumbling on another set

on blurry stuff which she wasn't sure.

"Aa raha hoon! (Coming!)" Abhi was the most irked by all this nuisance because he was first of all ethist and second a nature lover 

and thought all this would pollute the environment (which it did) and third, all this was making his loved ones' health bad.

Making his way towards his wifey, he slid an arm around her waist and held onto the side of the thaali. 

"Hye, Sita aur Ram ka jodi hai yeh, hamesha aisa hi rehna. (Hye, this is the jodi of Sita and Ram, stay like this always.)" An auntie said as 

they made their way into the hall. They were now used to this, all the prayers and blessings and nazar na lage' and hamesha aisa hi rahe'.

But that did not stop Pragya from blushing brightly while she muttered a thanks'.

Handing the thaali over to the panditji's assistant, they took their seat next to a very drained looking Purab.

"Thank god aaj Bulbul nahi aa paaya varnah kal uska health itna kharaab hota ki woh shaadi kar hi nahi sakthi. (Thank god Bulbul couldn't

come today else by tomorrow, her health would have so bad that she wouldn't be able to get married tomorrow.)" Abhi chuckled as he covered 

his face with Pragya's pallu.

"Shut up, bakwaas karna bandh kar! (Stop the nonsense!)" Pragya poked him on his ribs, hard.

"Robin, Pragya beta kaha hai? (Robin, where's Pragya?)" Dadi asked as she walked over to him.

"Woh Dadi, Pragya Babhi ko sar main bahuth dardh ho raha hai toh woh kamare main aaram kar raha hai.

(Woh Dadi, Pragya Babhi

got a headache so she is resting in her room.)" 

"Aisa kya hua? (What happened?)" 

"Abhi Sir keh rahe dey ki aaj ki puja ki wajah se hai. (Abhi Sir said it's because of the puja.)" Robin said and 

continued his work.

"Excuse me? The wedding's tomorrow FYI, not next week!" Pragya shrieked so loud that Abhi had to shut his

ears with his hands, one of which had a heatpad which he was massaging onto Pragya's forehead.

"Ab bas bhi kar Babhi, sab ho jaayegi. (Now stop it Babhi, everything will be done.)" Aaliya, who was scribbling

down god knows what, said absent mindedly.

"Shut up!" 

"Kishmish, calm down." 

"How can I-" Suddenly she stopped and hoped off the bed and rushed to the washroom.

"Pragya!" 

"Babhi?"

The smoke had took a lot out of the Phoenix, head ache and nausea dominated her the whole day and a slight fever 

seemed to set in. Abhi had suggested calling a doctor but Pragya rejecting the idea saying that there's a wedding tomorrow 

and she didn't want everyone to worry.

By evening, her health had returned and she became hyperactive again. The mehendi rasam was going on and she had fun

teasing Abhi though he did find his name in her mehendi and it did turn the darkest among all.   

Purab and Bulbul got married. For once, something in the Mehra Mansion took place without any drama, even Taiji had to admit 

that. Pragya's sickness had returned that morning and a thought struck Aaliya that maybe she's going to be bua but she didn't get

time to express her opinion. And Abhi and Pragya, both stupid (I mean, naive) and inexperienced in this category couldn't point 

out this probability even though they did want that Hum dhonom aur hamare dhonom [we both and our both]' factor in their life.

So it was the day after Rabul's wedding that all hell broke loose.

"Congratulation, Mrs. Mehra, aap maa banne waali hai (You are going to be a mom)"   

I know its short and insignificant but I promise I'll make it very very interesting in the next chapters and that's more or less a Vaada, aap logon se bhi aur khud se bhi!!πŸ˜‰

Edited by ShivaliShaji - 7 years ago
Omg that was amazing. Pragya going to be a mom. Thanks for updating and glad you had fun while writing this, I also had lots of fun reading this!! πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ
I have a suggestion,what if in one of the future chapters Tanu comes back and finds out that Pragya is pregnant. She might try and say to Abhi and Aliya that Pragya is so shameless and got pregnant with somebody else's child. She might try and instigate him and Abhi just may or may not slap her for saying thatπŸ˜‰. Then she may say that she is pregnant with Abhi's child and drama there but no body believes her and then throw her out. I don't know just a suggestion but I loved your story a lot and hope you update it soon. It's a great story and glad you had fun writing it. Thank you for the lovely story!!
Ok, keep on updating. Really enjoyed reading it.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Aw its been over 5 months. I don't know when you will update, but when you do please PM me. I loved this story a lot and have just reread it waiting for the next chapter. I won't force you but, please do continue soon!!