Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivaliShaji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: simsim25

Aha! In love with this already! Can't wait To see more of this Pragya!

Thank you so much. You have no idea how shocked you're gonna be. 😉😉
ShivaliShaji thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chirikula

👏 would be waiting for the next update 

I will try to update soon
ShivaliShaji thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessSonia

seems interesting..👍🏼

do cont soon..

n do pm me

will love to watch a angry pragya...😃

Thank you n i will update soon
syazaibrahim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg! Please continue! This is interesting! 
ShivaliShaji thumbnail
Originally posted by: syazaibrahim

Omg! Please continue! This is interesting! 

Thanks for the support
ShivaliShaji thumbnail

(THERE'S A HYPERLINK ATTACHED TO THE SAREE PRAGYA'S WEARING)

2. LAADLI BAHU

UP TILL NOW...

The refined and polished behenji from yesterday was sleeping like a baby with her hair in a messy fish braid and wearing nothing but a tank top and pyjama shorts...

Abhi gaped at his newlywed wife, his eyes wide with disbelief.

"Eyy Chashmish, wake up!!" he said shaking her arm violently.

"Sone di jiye na.. (Let me sleep)" she protested in her sleep.

"Maine kaha ud!!(I said wake up)" he pressed.

"SHUT UP AND LET ME SLEEP!!" she screeched and on an attempt to shoo him, her slender hand collided with the firm face of the Rockstar. Oops, Abhi got slapped for cheating on his wife on their wedding night NOT, he got slapped for trying to wake her up on their wedding night! (Abhi Babu, you are in so much trouble.!!)

Abhi felt the place where she slapped and gaped at her with more shock. She is pretty strong for a weak Chashmish. He gritted his teeth in childish rage and lied down on the bed and after cursing Aaliya and Tanu for making him go through this, fell asleep.

*****************************************************************************************

Daadi ascended the stairs with a tray of coffees. She reached Abhi's room and knocked but got no response. She smiled to herself and turned knob and walked in. The two of them were sound asleep. Abhi had his arm wrapped firmly around Pragya's waist. Pragya was clutching his shirt and had her head on his chest.

Daadi giggled and called,

"Tum dhono kab tak aise soothe rahenge? (How long are you two going to sleep like this?)Wake up!"

Abhi squinted at his Daadi and mumbled, "Kya hai Daadi? Itni subah subah mujhe disturb math kiya kar! (what is it Daadi? Don't disturb me so early in the morning)"

He turned his head and that's when he realized the position he was in. He quickly sat up and seeing Daadi's smirk, blushed.

"Hayee main kya dekh rahi hui. Ek din mein meri besharam potha itni sharmeeli ho gaya.! (Wow, what am I seeing? In one day, my shameless grandson became so shy!)" She laughed.

"Eyy budiya, subah subah aap apni laadli bahu ko kyun pareshaan nahi kar rahi hui? Tum dhono mera sar par naachne ki kasam kaa raki hai kya? (Hey budiya, why are you not bothering your favourite bahu in the early morning? Did you two take an oath to dance on my head or something?)" Abhi whined.

Daadi laughed some more. She kept the tray on the table and walked over to her laadli.

"Meri bachchi, subah aa gaya hai, udna meri pyaari gudiyaa.. (My child, morning has come, wake up my lovely doll)" she whispered fondly to the sleeping beauty, stroking her long dark curls.

"Sone do Daadi.. (Let me sleep Daadi..)" She mumbled in her sleep and shifted her head to her Daadi-saas' lap and hugged her waist.

"Meri bachchi, sirf aaj keliye jaldi ud. Kal se tum jab chaaho tabhi udna. (My child, wake up quickly for today. From tomorrow, wake only when you want to)" Daadi affectionately patted on her shoulder.

Pragya sat up and after pouting at her Daadi-saas, danced towards the washroom.

Daadi chuckled at her ideal bahu and stood up to leave.

"Daadi, aap ki sanskaari bahu ki kapde dheki aapne? (Daadi, did you see your sanskaari bahu's clothes?)" Abhi asked her, getting her attention.

"Haan, toh? (Yes, so?)" Daadi replied, looking confused.

"Jab Aaliya ya Tanu aise kapde pehenthe hai toh aapko bahuth gussa aatha hai na?Ab kya hua? (When Aaliya or Tanu wear those kinds of clothes, you get really angry right? Now what happened?)" he asked.

"Woh isi liye kyun ki un dhono ko lagta hai ki fashion ha mathlab skin expose karna hothi hai jabki aisa nahi hai. Tujhe main teri choice ki ladki se shaadi karne ki permission di thi na? Tune kaha ki tum meri pasant ki ladki se shaadi karoongi toh maine tere liye ek modern aur sanskaari ladki doondli. (That's because those to think that fashion means exposing skin. I gave you permission to marry the girl of your choice, right? You said that you will marry the girl of my choice so I found a modern and sanskaari girl for you)"

"Ab dekh kya rahe ho, tum bhi tayaar hoke neeche aa jaana. (Now what are you looking? You also get ready and come downstairs.)" with that, Daadi exited the room.

Kaise museebat mein pas gaya hui main? (What kind of trouble am I trapped in?)' Abhi thought to himself.

Suddenly he heard the walk-in closet's door slide open. He turned around to find Pragya wearing a gorgeous beige and red saree. She looked dashing, he had to admit. She did have fairer skin and a better figure than his Supermodel girlfriend. Abhi thought why she wasn't wearing her Chashma. But he didn't have time to interrogate her now. He had to get ready quick and meet Tanu and Aaliya to be filled in on the rest of the plan.

So he left to get ready while Pragya went down stairs...

*******************************************************************************

DINING TABLE...

"Mmm, kitna badiya khaana banaaya hai, Pragya tum bhi khaalo na.. (mmm. The food is so tasty. Pragya, you also eat.)"  Mithali Bhabhi coaxed.

"Haan usse patha hai ki khaana achcha hai kyun ki woh khud aaj khaana banaaya tha. Tum teri devraani se kuch seekh! (Yes she knows that the food is good because she made it herself. Learn something from your devraani)" Taiji taunted.

Pragya, who was serving Akash, smiled and said,

"Offo Taiji, aap bhi na. Main bhi aapki bahu hui na, mujhse kam chalaayiye. Mithali Bhabhi jaitaani hai meri. Unki hakk banthi hai apni devraani se kam karvaane ka. Sahi bhol rahi hui na, bhabhi? (Offo Taiji, I am also your bahu, give me some chores. Mithali Babhi is the elder bahu so she have every right to order me around and make me work. Aren't I right, Babhi?)" Pragya said sweetly.

Mithali smiled back and nodded. She had thought that she would have to do all work without Pragya's help as she is Daadi's laadli but she felt relaxed to know that at least one person in the house respected her.

"Pragya bachchi, tum uss se dhoor rahnna varna woh teri sar par naachoongi! (Pragya dear, stay away from her or else she will dance on you head)" Taiji warned her with her fake smile.

"Taiji, parivaar mein aise nhok-jok aur drama chalthehi rahenge. Aisa nahi hai toh hum insaan aur robots mein kya farak hogi? (Taiji, these kind of banters, jokes and drama will keep on happening in families. If not, then what is the difference between us humans and robots?)" Pragya started her witty talks.

"Praggu (she gave her a nickname already), woh kya hai na, Mommy-ji ki dictionary mein sense of humour nahi hai! (Praggu, you know what, Mummy-ji doesn't have anything such as 'sense of humour' in her dictionary!)" Mithali exclaimed. The entire family chuckled and laughed while Pragya high-fived Mithali.

They later apologized to Pummy and even though annoyed, she forgave them to keep up the jolly mood.

Watching all this, daadi knew that she didn't make any mistake by making Pragya her bahu. She knew that her pyari gudiya will be the lakshmi of her house.

To be continued...

NEXT CHAPTER

Edited by Shiva4201 - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg Shiva love the update!!! So sweet that Daadi calls her gudiya and loved how she cuddled into Daadi's lap. Mithali-Taiji scene was so much fun. And I am laughing to the point of falling off my chair to think of Abhi's halaat now that he's got this version of Pragya as his wife. Awesome!! Thank you, more soon please 😃 Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
ShivaliShaji thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

omg Shiva love the update!!! So sweet that Daadi calls her gudiya and loved how she cuddled into Daadi's lap. Mithali-Taiji scene was so much fun. And I am laughing to the point of falling off my chair to think of Abhi's halaat now that he's got this version of Pragya as his wife. Awesome!! Thank you, more soon please 😃

Thanks Mina. Seriously though, i was laughing my head off too. I just loved making Pragya hit Abhi
ShivaliShaji thumbnail
Originally posted by: hailly

Loved it .continue soon .

Thanks for the support. Will try to update as soon as possible
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update 
Woah! pragya slapped abhi, that's a great start, i mean i am glad to find pragya brave not some baichari. 
Pragya is now everyone's favorite. 
Can't wait to read more.