An ABHIGYA Fanfic: Disguises chapter 7 updated 17.4.16... page 14

ShivaliShaji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

DISGUISES

Summary

This is an alternative to Kumkum Bhagya. Here, Pragya is not someone Abhi, Tanu and Aaliya expected her to be. She have a bad temper and an ego when hurt can turn their lives upside down.

CHAPTER 1. Huh??

"Abhi, are you sure you are leaving now? I mean, it's five in the morning for god's sake!" Tanu reasoned, watching her already married boyfriend dressing up.

"Mujhe jaana hi hoga, Tanu (I have to go, Tanu). You know my Daadi na? She'll wake up at 6 o'clock for her pooja so I have to sneak in before she wakes up." He replied as she put on his dog tags.

"yeh sab uss Pragya ki wajah se ho raha hai (all this is happening because of that Pragya). If it wasn't for that Chashmish, you wouldn't have had to ruin your sleep!" Tanu muttered and blabbered some more nonsense about Pragya.

"Calm down, baby. She ruined our sleep, she will be punished. Come to my home today." Abhi kissed chudail's forehead and went out

"Love ya!" he called before he shut the front door.

"Love you too" she whispered to herself and lay back down

She smirked at the fate of Chasmish and dozed off.

Abhi parked his car and snuck into the house like a thief. He climbed the stairs quickly and quietly. He was about to reach the door when he stumbled on his own feet. He held a nearby table for balance. He didn't fall but a glass flower vase resting on the table did. It shattered to a hundred pieces and he heard the doorknob to Daadi's room turn.

He thought quickly and took off his t-shirt and hid it behind a sculpture.

"Kaun hai wahan? (Who's there?)" came Daadi's fragile yet motherly voice.

"Main hoon Daadi.. Abhi. (It's me Daadi.. Abhi)" The rockstar replied affectionately.

"Abhi?? Tum itni subah subah kaha...(where are you going at this hour? [SHE DIDN'T COMPLETE THE SENTENCE])" she stopped when she saw that he was shirtless. She let out a small giggle and Abhi blushed. He knew what his bholi Daadi was thinking.

"Woh muje pani chaahiye tha aur Pragya so rahi thi toh maine use nahi jagaaya. (I wanted water and Pragya was asleep so I didn't wake her). I thought I will get it myself instead of ruining her sleep too, so I am going down." He replied, accusing the Chashmish for making him lie to his Daadi.

"Woh sab teekh hain par thera kapda kaha hain? (That's all right but where are your clothes?)" Daadi asked amusedly.

"Maine socha ki aap sab soh raha hai toh kyun bekaar mein time waste karu? (I thought you all would be sleeping so why waste time?)"  

"You're right. Shaadi ke baad waqt ko waste nahi karna chaahiye (After marriage, one shouldn't waste any time)." She laughed and after asking him to leave the broken vase as it is, she went back inside giggling.

Abhi cursed his luck. He retrieved his t-shirt and walked over to his room. He slammed the door open but closed it gently. (Apparently he knows better than breaking imported glass by slamming it too hard)

He turned around to face the bed. He expected the Chashmish to be still awake, waiting for her pati-parameshwar to come home. But what he saw shocked him beyond belief.

The refined and polished behenji from yesterday was sleeping like a baby with her hair in a messy fish braid and wearing nothing but a tank top and pyjama shorts.

TO BE CONTINUED...

NEXT CHAPTER

Edited by ShivaliShaji - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nice start
cont. soon dear
I'm Adah
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting story can't wait to read what happens next
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omg. Awesome beyond words!!! Cheating abhi and tank top pragya. Oh I am looking forward to her giving him hell. More soon please!!!
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is fabulous I am curious I want to read the next part !
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aha! In love with this already! Can't wait To see more of this Pragya!
Chirikula thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏 would be waiting for the next update 
princessSonia thumbnail
seems interesting..👍🏼

do cont soon..

n do pm me

will love to watch a angry pragya...😃
nilmi thumbnail
Loved the update...can't wait to see angry Pragya
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reserved :)
Oh I want to know more ...please continue.