Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Jaula DeOre (54)#MO::Fiesta (Page 96)

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48623

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

And i may miss some posts also do tell me if i did so lolz

and am green :D
till now u didnt miss i thinkErmm ... but will let u knw if u do Wink
 
yaaa great <3 Big smile


tu bhi na LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SiaRa.

.SiaRa. IF-Stunnerz
.SiaRa.
.SiaRa.

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 33483

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

ohh thts great  WinkEmbarrassed.. ya we did lolz
its ok i always knw wht u mean LOL


ya u do and even what i want to say before saying it Embarrassed
ya thts right Embarrassed
..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48623

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

shall we spam ?? link of emotions site plz :D

I Love ya bestiii Niii Hug
yaa lets start
 
I love ya moreee Hug
 
 


nahii i love u more Embarrassed

Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27v
.SiaRa. IF-Stunnerz
.SiaRa.
.SiaRa.

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 33483

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

And i may miss some posts also do tell me if i did so lolz

and am green :D
till now u didnt miss i thinkErmm ... but will let u knw if u do Wink
 
yaaa great <3 Big smile


tu bhi na LOL
sii ROFL
..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48623

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

ohh thts great  WinkEmbarrassed.. ya we did lolz
its ok i always knw wht u mean LOL


ya u do and even what i want to say before saying it Embarrassed
ya thts right Embarrassed


Onion Head Emoticons 69Onion Head Emoticons 69Onion Head Emoticons 69

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SiaRa.

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48623

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

And i may miss some posts also do tell me if i did so lolz

and am green :D
till now u didnt miss i thinkErmm ... but will let u knw if u do Wink
 
yaaa great <3 Big smile


tu bhi na LOL
sii ROFL


meriii bestiii Onion Head Emoticons 82

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SiaRa.

.SiaRa. IF-Stunnerz
.SiaRa.
.SiaRa.

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 33483

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

shall we spam ?? link of emotions site plz :D

I Love ya bestiii Niii Hug
yaa lets start
 
I love ya moreee Hug
 
 


nahii i love u more Embarrassed

Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27Onion Head Emoticons 27v
 
me loads n loads Cheetah Emoticons 8Cheetah Emoticons 8Cheetah Emoticons 8Cheetah Emoticons 8
..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48623

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
want to do this right now

Onion Head Emoticons 88Onion Head Emoticons 88

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SiaRa.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Jaula DeOre (53)#MO::Hear me out

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: .SiaRa.   Replies: 1102   Views: 13756

.SiaRa. 1102 13756 10 May 2015 at 1:31am by ..Lujain..
Jaula DeOre (52)#MO::Freaky Like Me

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: ..Lujain..   Replies: 1107   Views: 16793

..Lujain.. 1107 16793 20 April 2015 at 2:21am by .SiaRa.
Jaula De Ore # 51 (MO) Amigos para siempre

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: .SiaRa.   Replies: 1133   Views: 18682

.SiaRa. 1133 18682 05 March 2015 at 9:52am by ..Lujain..
Jaula De Ore # 50 (MO) Shining Gold

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: .SiaRa.   Replies: 1104   Views: 28193

.SiaRa. 1104 28193 02 February 2015 at 2:37am by .SiaRa.
Jaula De Ore # 49 (MO) ::El Viajero

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: ..Lujain..   Replies: 1081   Views: 16441

..Lujain.. 1081 16441 30 November 2014 at 12:55pm by ..Lujain..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index