Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Jaula DeOre (54)#MO::Fiesta (Page 7)

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48622

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AriaNe-

hehe its ok i saw u spamming LOL... tambien Embarrassed
 
 
hmm dont knw but i wasnt really serious on being here but joined in the first place to
support iqbal khan's new show thn after i was kinda in n out thn disapeared for awhile
and rejoined whn dek started to support manveer ROFL


ROFL i was exciting LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SiaRa.

.SiaRa. IF-Stunnerz
.SiaRa.
.SiaRa.

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 33483

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

hehe its ok i saw u spamming LOL... tambien Embarrassed
 
 
hmm dont knw but i wasnt really serious on being here but joined in the first place to
support iqbal khan's new show thn after i was kinda in n out thn disapeared for awhile
and rejoined whn dek started to support manveer ROFL


ROFL i was exciting LOL
really LOL.. how did u join IF??
..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48622

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. ~John R. Wooden
..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48622

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AriaNe-

really LOL.. how did u join IF??


was searching in google about CCBM and kinshuk Mahajan .. find IF and join but was exciting to find an indian forum u know i love hindi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SiaRa.

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48622

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. ~Margaret Thatcher
.SiaRa. IF-Stunnerz
.SiaRa.
.SiaRa.

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 33483

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

really LOL.. how did u join IF??


was searching in google about CCBM and kinshuk Mahajan .. find IF and join but was exciting to find an indian forum u know i love hindi LOL
this is the best place to connect with indian  ppl over the world + amazing to chat to discuss LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48622

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Margaret Thatcher OMG my brother used to called me Margaret Thatcher and i was who is she ? now am happy he feels am a fighter like her ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SiaRa.

.SiaRa. IF-Stunnerz
.SiaRa.
.SiaRa.

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 33483

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Margaret Thatcher OMG my brother used to called me Margaret Thatcher and i was who is she ? now am happy he feels am a fighter like her ROFL
good thing now u know WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Jaula DeOre (53)#MO::Hear me out

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: .SiaRa.   Replies: 1102   Views: 13756

.SiaRa. 1102 13756 10 May 2015 at 1:31am by ..Lujain..
Jaula DeOre (52)#MO::Freaky Like Me

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: ..Lujain..   Replies: 1107   Views: 16793

..Lujain.. 1107 16793 20 April 2015 at 2:21am by .SiaRa.
Jaula De Ore # 51 (MO) Amigos para siempre

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: .SiaRa.   Replies: 1133   Views: 18682

.SiaRa. 1133 18682 05 March 2015 at 9:52am by ..Lujain..
Jaula De Ore # 50 (MO) Shining Gold

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: .SiaRa.   Replies: 1104   Views: 28193

.SiaRa. 1104 28193 02 February 2015 at 2:37am by .SiaRa.
Jaula De Ore # 49 (MO) ::El Viajero

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: ..Lujain..   Replies: 1081   Views: 16441

..Lujain.. 1081 16441 30 November 2014 at 12:55pm by ..Lujain..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index