Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

I wanna pull Dadi's hair and drag her on the concrete with pins!

pinkpearl5 IF-Sizzlerz
pinkpearl5
pinkpearl5

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
As violent and tortuous as it sounds it's enough to punish her for the toruture and pain she gives to Suhaani and Pratima.
I'll punch her in the face till she gets the worst nosebleed of her life, then I'll drag her by her her silky bordered saree out the door, then I'll drag her more by her hair. I'll throw her onto a puddle and then her Botox effect from face will go and she will turn brown in mud like a big spooky bear and then I'll slap her 104843839 times and then I'll break her teeth and then I'll drag her onto the concrete which would have been pinned with sharp pins by my assistant Mr Sharad ;) haha and then I'll drag her no infact I'll tell Sharad to tie a rope on a car and then tie that to her hands and he will drive on full speed as she goes being pinned and bumped and drags on the muddy concrete. I'd be too tired to drag her anymore. LOL She's too big for me. LOL I'm a teen and she's a old Botox buddhi. Angry I'll take a break and watch and when Sharad comes back from the round Yuvi will enter.

I'll punch him in the face before he even questions me about this punishment to Dadi and who I am.

Then he would bleed. Suhani would come for his rescue and Dadi's too.

I would scream at her and tell her to stop being such a bichaari. And tell her how her so called husband is the biggest chicken I've ever seen.

She would lecture me and I would lecture her back about self respect.

I would advice her to leave that house NOW.

Then rags and menka her cheli will come and defend Dadi who is lying on the corner of Birla house gate saying ahhh koi hain bohot dard ho raha hain like she did when Soumya threw away her injections.

Suhani will go but it will be too late. Dadi is in coma.

Leap.

It's 3 years Dadi is in coma.

Rags has 2 kids girl and boy who are very naughty.

Menka has 1 boy who is cute.

Suhani and Yuvraj still haven't realised or confessed their love.

Pratima is trying and Sharad is married to a wonderful girl.

And yeah. Hope you lot enjoyed this little scene that then turned into a funny but cool story I wrote Hahahah. 

Enjoyed yeah? Hit like and tell me if you want more sweeties! Love y'all 

-PP

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

am1sh2na3maaneetfanyhmaddictresistorsanjanaxxSM.LopaprincessmanupadmavarChit15-sakshi-suresh555waybackcherrypansysweet cherryclarity-sevenstreaks-NestleToulouseshanakyasharanyanks28

-sevenstreaks- IF-Stunnerz
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

Udaan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged
ithna gussa   on Dadi LOL...i  loved how  she reached Coma ROFL...i really hope she falls in d show too ...Do write more Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkpearl5

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I had dreams of becoming like that guy from Texas Chainsaw Massacre and cutting Dadi in half with a chainsaw 

pinkpearl5

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Why not just latkao her under an air baloon and let her ride  to where ever the baloon takes her, hopefully into some ocean infected with sharks (hopefully they are not relatives from her maiyka)

-sevenstreaks-

-sevenstreaks- IF-Stunnerz
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

Udaan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Why not just latkao her under an air baloon and let her ride  to where ever the baloon takes her, hopefully into some ocean infected with sharks (hopefully they are not relatives from her maiyka)
ROFL

suresh555

wayback IF-Dazzler
wayback
wayback

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Awesome idea pp...
But I don't think Suhani ko tab bhi akal aaegi jab u will lecture her..
First u need to take her to the hospital and then you need to ask doctor to insert Suhani 's lost brain back then maybe something can be done... Angry LOL
iLoveNutella Senior Member
iLoveNutella
iLoveNutella

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
You go girl !
When you go to the hospital to admit Dadi , don't forget to admit Menka and Ragini to the mental ward - oh wait no that's an insult to the mental ward ..
SIRFINA Senior Member
SIRFINA
SIRFINA

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
I want Dadi to turn Dark Brown. Thats allWink

Go to top