Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ishra ff view of life updated pg-33 (4june) (Page 15)

super_cutie Goldie
super_cutie
super_cutie

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Very cute update
Continue sooon

softyy Groupbie
softyy
softyy

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 12:52am | IP Logged

thanks for the appreciation and now time for uupdate.here we go but again apology for the mistakes in advance.

next morning raman thinks what to do with jhasi ki rani to annoy her.then he came up with something and calls her.seeing his call she became happy but do not want him to know the same.

Ishita-kya hai?

Raman-good morning

Ishita-haa ok,bolo kya kaam hai...

Raman-as per my latest knowledge,good morning ka reply good morning hi hota hai...

Ishita-good morning, now what u want me to do

Raman-i want you to kiss me

Ishita (with a shocking expression)-huh...what..are u mad...

Raman-oh madam...kya hua mere ghar ke baahar se newspaper laane hi tho bola...and six days are still there

Ishita-haven't u..u.. asked me to..to..ki ..ki...

Raman-kya ki ki laga rakha hai yaar,jaldi paper deliver karo

Ishita-haa aa rahi hoo ravan

self talk

ishita-usne bola tha na he want me to kiss him...nahi ...nahi..usne paper hi bola hoga..waise how it must have felt if he kiss me..nahi..nahi.. aab romantic movies dekhna band.ishu betatu paagal ho jayegi par pehle raavan ka paper de doo

Raman-beta tu paagal ho jayega,seriously how can u ask her to kiss u,bewakuff,agar sahi samay pe damage control ni kiya hota tho jhansi ki raani ki talwaar aur tera sir hota waise how it must havefelt if she kiss me..nahi..nahi..tera dimag kharab ho gaya hai

Ishita picks the paper and stands in front of his door again thinking about the kiss demand and that time raman opens the door and immidiatly drags her inside and she was looking at him with wide eyes contemplating what's gonna happen.when he get her inside he immidiately bolted the door and without turning towards her ask her to use the bathroom to check her appearence but she was just staring her back

Raman-hey...why aren't u going????

Ishita(agitatedly)-what the hell do u think u r????...how dare u to touch me...and drag me inside like this...there were workers standing what they must be thinking about us..u mad person...oh hello look here i am talking with u...they must be thinking bad about us...

now irritated raman himself hold her hand tight and take her to bathroom.she was struggling hard to get out of his hold but all in vain in full on anger and then ultimately it came to her and she hit his injured hand which cause him to loosen his hold but again tighten it and finally get her in front of mirror and show her her state and without uttering a single word move out from there
when she saw the mirror she realises that she forget to close the buttons of her shirt,because of which anyone can see her undergarment easily and raman was only helping her.she now felt bad to hit him for no fault of his.she came out after settig herself and needed to apologise but was not getting the words and then heard her amma calling her and she left as he was not evenn once looked at her.

Raman-khudme kapde pehnne ki akal tho hai nahi aur dusre kya sochenge bas yahi sochti hai.paagal ladki,aab mujhee kaam pe dhyan dena hai aur issse door rehna hai.

ishita came back and immidiately goes to have bath.she settle down on the floor and cried her heart out to mistook raman to be like him and decide to apologise to make everything normal

raman get ready to leave and in his way meet Mrs iyer who was very happy and greets her warmingly.and ask der if there is any festvity for which she is so happy

Mrs Iyer-no no raman aaj meri daughter with her son and husband is coming.

raman sees ishita coming towards them

Raman-oh great,aunty...main aapse baad me milta hoo...mujhe kaam hai

Mrs Iyer-ya ya sure

and with this he left snatching away a chance from ishita to talk to him which made her disappointed

complete day they were working with rapt attention to everything but work.at the evening raman decided to get back home early so as to avoid clashing with ishita but instead of clashing with her he banged with a boy of nearly six which made him fall and then the scene was like

Boy-arre tumko dikhta nahi hai kya

Raman-sorry

Boy-sorry ka main kya karu mera chocolate tho gira diya pata bhi hai kitni mushkil se amma se chupake laya tha fridge se

Raman-in that case mere pass do chocolate hai as compensation i will give it to u

Boy-ok deal

Raman-deal

at the same time their cell rings

(kisi ki convo sunna acchi baat ni hai par one sided sun sakte hai_)

Boy-i am big enough

Raman-i know tha, BABY

Boy-don't call me names like baby

Raman-tell me what do u want u know na i can turn world upside down for you

Boy-stop buttering me

Raman-no its not like that listen to me naa

Boy-i am fed up of all this

and at same time the persons on other side hunged up the phone.both the guys turns towards each other and mouthed "GIRLS"

boy-ye girls itni annoying kyoo hoti hai

Raman-patani bas apni demands pura karvana chahati hai

Boy-yes u r right

Raman-i know waise who are u???

Boy-i am shravan apni pati ke ghar holidays spend karne aaya hoo

Raman-Mrs Iyer ke ghar??

Shravan-yes

Raman-mai tumhara neighbour hoo tho can we be friends

Shravan-yes par chocolate tho phir bhi deni padegi

Raman-yes yes chalo mere saath

raman gives him chocolates and then send him to his house

Raman-he is so good and talkative just like jkr.

*********************************************************************************
tata guys need to go and the revealation part would come soon..and for now give your valuable comments

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleybhavanimsnerdjojoyhm111simplipu12322sonambush123ishra7ekta979rohinimaneeshamalaxmicutie782jiyaa02sree1413Dilshikamonalisa123PravalliBoo2014divazfankauLurachandu1234sireesha76JniISHRA83SuryaIshraholicrk654janani_divanmamtasinglanitii-76kaa1202Sri1091..sush....abha..

divazfankau Goldie
divazfankau
divazfankau

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
awsome updated
I think jagli bili ruhi hogi
continue soon
..abha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..abha..
..abha..

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Awesome update...Ishu hurt raman now soon manafying session...Raman being naughty asking for kiss and then scared of her changing topicLOL...and there thinkingEmbarrassed...hmmm...Shravu enters , so we will get ruhi too...Waiting for suspense...Waiting for mohabbatein...
Continue Soon...
softyy Groupbie
softyy
softyy

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --abha--

Awesome update...Ishu hurt raman now soon manafying session...Raman being naughty asking for kiss and then scared of her changing topicLOL...and there thinkingEmbarrassed...hmmm...Shravu enters , so we will get ruhi too...Waiting for suspense...Waiting for mohabbatein...
Continue Soon...

thank u 4 liking

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

apoo91

softyy Groupbie
softyy
softyy

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divazfankau

awsome updated
I think jagli bili ruhi hogi
continue soon

jaldi pata laga lenge kon hai wo
but thanks 4 commenting
softyy Groupbie
softyy
softyy

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri1091

Nice update...

thank u
janani_divan IF-Rockerz
janani_divan
janani_divan

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Wow cute updates;-)
Boys talks shuru hogaya;-)
raman asked kiss from ishita;-)before she realise he changed the topic...
So raman want to avoid ishita
ishita want to tell sorry to him.

Ishita stops to watch romantic movies;-)
continue soon:-)

Go to top