Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rk654 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
finally you updated...very nice update...Aag Barbar lagi hai dono taraf..missing each other..zaldi ishra ko mila o...update soonish..
chandu1234 thumbnail
When wil be d next update?? Pls pm me
mamtasingla thumbnail
awesome story dear
wen will ishita knows raman's real identity
continue soon
pm me too
Ruurmi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
please update next part soon 
i am waiting 
pm me please

Raina1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Read all the parts at one go. In love with this ff.❤️ The IshRa relationship is commendable.😳 Feel bad for Mihir, Romi, his employees and that guy Abhay.🤣 Please start the IshRa love story as soon as possible. Can't wait for it. Ruhi reminds me of someone...me.😛
Please update soon and if possible, please send me a PM when you update next.

Bubyeee...!!!!!!!👍🏼

And yeah, before I forget, please try to make an index. It's a lot easier then.
softyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hiii guys thank u so much for liking this story.
i want to thank each one of u separately but what to do no laptop and i am using just the mobile and same thing is for pm
so sorry for this.
and here i want to tell u tomorrow is new update.
bye.
chandu1234 thumbnail
R u gng to cntinue d stry??
Pls continue
sree1413 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This is one of my fav story... i thought u discontinued but now i am so happy that u going to continue this please update continuously😳
softyy thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello guys i'm updating the story again.I now this is after a long time but I just got my vacations and came home.hope u guys still like it.here it goes...

The next morning there were chaos in Raman's house.each and everyone was running behind ruhi to stop her but everyone failed.she reached to Raman's door.sticking her tongue to everyone and ran inside.straight she went on his bed.

"Are u still sleeping many?"
"..."
"Mamuuu...uthooo...naaa"
"..."
Then the family enters the room...
"Rooh..let mamu sleep...he came late from work and was very tired"
"But I wanna talk to him,mamma..."
"Let him wake up,then u talk"
"No,abhi abhi" with this she started to throw tantrums
"Ru..stop this nuisance" simmi said strictly which made the little girl cry and woke Raman up.as soon as he saw Ru crying he embraces her and pats her talking sweet while glaring his sister.
"Ru,kya hua baby..don't cry..tell me..." But this tot was nowhere to stop.
"Get out all of u" he roared on the top of his voice and within another minute everyone was out.
"Ru stop crying otherwise everyone will start to call u a cry baby..."
"I am not a cry baby..." She said wiping her tears by t still sobing.
"Now tell me what do u want"
"I want to go on a vacation"
"U r already on one"
"Nooo,aapke saath,naanu said u r going somewhere and won't come for nearly this month"
"OK,so we'll see it..what can we do to spend this vacation together my girlfriend."
"Yesss,boyfriend" enthusiasm is back.he kissed this naughty child and then they both slept there.
Outside everyone was sitting
"Aab dekhna apni saari wish poorI karwa legi,mamma bhai KO bolo hame bhi wise pamper made.
" its been half an hour,aab take toh aadhi duniya khareed li hogi"
On the other hand our girl just woke up after listening the blabbering of her sister
"Finished...finished...finished...today I'm completely finished...aaahhh...what to do..."
"Why the hell r u shouting...can't u see I'm sleeping..."
"Sorry akka but see today my dream of becoming successful will shatter like glass...how can I be so careless.."
"That toh u r...but now what is it..."
"See the company mailed me this document and I was supposed to be working on it but I haven't checked my mails and returning date is today...I'm So screwed...until evening how will I complete it?"
"U have so much time...u can do it...I believe u can..."
"How could I when I don't even understand what is it written over it..."
"What the hell were u doing during college time that u can't even understand it"
"Aaahhh...help me na plz...I know u r good at all this..."
"What r u saying..I don't understand" she said hiding her face in her palms
"Oh...akka plz I know...that u r damm sexy when it comes to business world keep your doctor thingie aside.."
"U should say good at it,no"
"Ya ya whatever...but tell me how do u know about all this stuff...as far as I remember no one knows about it.."
"Will tell u later..Abhi kaam kardo na plz..plz"
"OK OK..."
"God u have to reward me for doing extra work that too at this hour of time" she said looking upwards
"Of course my dear...u will get something" god replied.
"Areee. Abhi kaam Karo na..."
"Go make me coffee.."
"Why would I..."
"Don't want me to do this for you.."
"I'm going... I'm going...my sweet sister"
"Stop buttering me...go"
On the other hand simmi enters Raman's room to wake him up and when she sees the two cuddling togethes she takes snap of them and it to her phone's wallpaper.then wakes them up they go for their daily chores and came to breakfast table where everyone was giggling over the pic simmi showed them.and got the tag two kids of the house.
Raman sat and then declared the bomb that tomorrow he is going back to chennai and ruhi is going with him along with simmi to take care of her when he is not around.rest of his siblings had the look of 'than-god-saved-us-from-gettin-killed'.and simmi was like 'what-did-i-do-wrong-to-get-this-punishment'.
"Ruhi KO lejana chahate ho so samajh aata hai per mail Abhi toh apni mamma ke pass aayi hoo,much din toh rehane de"
"Sorry Dee but its decided"
"Who decided it"
"Ruhi"
"Aur tune maan kiya..."
"Yes"
"Aahhh..."
"Koi na puttar thode din waha. Reh le phir ruhi me aap he bore ho jaana hai"
"Ji papa Ji...per mail isse chodugi nahi...and also I have a condition"
"What condition?"
"I'll be the boss in the house.."
"OK deal"
"Puttar dekh hun tu apne vaste bhi ek kudi dhoond le...Saadi gal ta tune sunni na hai...dekh simmi ne sahi time te shaadi Kitti si hun vekh kinni khush hai...aur ek tu hai..romi aur mihir nu hi aaram naal kudi mil jani hai par tu the kissi nu pass hi ni aane deta..." And here goes the non ending lecture of mother.Raman showing no emotions, just eating the food while his siblings giggling.
Romi nudges him with his elbow"bhai find a girl fast otherwise mum will drive u crazy."he playfully said in his ears.and of of blue Raman said
"I DO HAVE A GIRL"
"what...who...what's her name...when did this happen...when will u make us meet her..I she that beautiful that u kept her away from everyone...and on and on.." Everyone were asking him questions
"U will meet her soon now I'm going to office" with that he move towards his sweety beth before her and kissed her and when she asked
"Mamu kya him wahape mami se milege" he just smiled at her and everyone started to think that he got someone there and were making castles In the air.while leaving he cursed under his breath"now I m really screwed..from where will I get a fake girlfriend now...god help me.."
"Done beta..but you'll have to work a little bit" came the reply

Precap-
"Who is she"
"My daughter.."

Hope u guys like it
Please let me know how is this one and should I continue.
Thank u.
ishra7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
After a long time it's good to see u back with the update...plz do continue I thought u almost forgot this story...so Raman is going back to chennai along with ruhi...hope there s bonding with ruhi and ishra full fun and masti time and some romance now full family is on thinking mode who is the girl Raman has chosen...plz update next part soon ...I request u to make chapter wise index so whoever read it will be easy to find the parts 😊