ishra ff view of life updated pg-33 (4june) - Page 21

Posted: 8 years ago
I undertake u completely dear because I am in the same situation as u...
do update when ever u want its okay...
I understand how muh it sucks when u don't get lappy in hostel.. grr
we still remember you and ur stories..πŸ˜†
continue soon if possibleπŸ€—
Please update nuh...
I love your story a lot.

I'm a silent reader...ur story s really awesome plz don't discontinue...update it fast...I can't comment everyday if not I would have been spamming in this story ...waiting for ur update plz 😊 😊 😊
Hello friends today i am posting this new part .i hope u like it.and sorry for itna saara delay.now enjoy and ignore the mistakes.

"simmi dii aaj tho ruhi meri saviour hai.who na hoti tho aaj tho main gaya tha kaam se..."kyo aisa bhi kya ho gaya?"

"Arre aapko tho pata hi hai na ki bhai thode time kw liye yaha nahi they:tho yaha pe thoda sa kaam..."

"aage bolne ki zaroorat ni hai mujhe pata hai,tum logo ne saara kam faipa diya hoga.aur aab raman ki daant se bachna chahate ho..."

"ha diii,patani bhai akele hi itna sab kaise kar leta hai...arre please aap mere side pe rehna aur bhai se bacha lena wo aapki baat nahi taalta...please...please...please."

"Ok ok fine bacha lugi par tum tho ruhi ke saath rehane waale ho aur ye tho pata hi hai ki raman uske aage kabhi bhi chillata ya gussa on karta"

"ha ar phir bhi aap bacha lena mujhe...

"haa thick hai chal aab tu jaa."

Then mihir leaves to get ready for the outing.after half an hour everyone gather in the living room to leave.

"Mumma mamu kaha hai mujhe unko bye bolna hai?"

"Accha ji...waise tho mamu ko koi leke ni jaa raha aur chidane ke liye bye bolke jaana hai..hmmm"came the voice from behind.

"Sorry mamu per aap late ho gaye they na aane me..."she started to make a crying face.everyone there knew that the crocodile is all set to tear up but only one person can't see even that.raman thought that she would cry so he bent sown in front of her and hold her hands .

"Tho aap mamu ko waapis aake sab kuch batana ke aapne kitni masti ki aur phir hum dono ussey double karege.ok."

"Hmmm..."she said smiling.

"Ruhi...tumhare paas do mama aur bhi hai...yad hai na...unko tang mat karna...bilkul shararat mat karnaa...aun unki baat manna..."

"Kya yaar simmi diii,wo choti si bacchi hai...mazze tho karne do"

"To maine kab bola ki maza na kare...maine bola Unn dono ko tang na kare"

"Raman and ruhi were standing holding ands of each other,they looks at each other and at the same time says "inka tho kuch ni ho sakta"

"Maar khaoge tum dono samjhe.."

"Mamu,mamma ne last time aapki pitai kab ki thi"

"Aab bol beta..."

"Haaa...tho batata hoo na,aapki mamma ne meri pitai last tab ki thi jab maine exam me top kiya aur mamma ne nahi..."

"Jhoote...maar khayega"

"Dekha rooo abhi bhi marne ki baat kar ri hai ye mujhe hamesha hi marti aur dantti hai"

"Mamma very bad...u r a bad girl''

"Ruhi baby chalo hamari outing khatam ho jayegi yahi pe.chaloo..."romi took her with them and they moved out enjoying their day.

"Accha maa main bhi office chalta hoo..."

"Arre kal raat itni der se aaya tha ab thoda aaram kar le phir
Kam."

"Bas dekhke aata hoo sab kaisa chal raha hai...jaldi se waapas aa raha hoo"

"Haa..mainu pata hai kinna jaldi waapas anna hai tune''

"Arre aab jaane bhi do...bye"

Raman moves out and sit in the car and ask the driver to take him office.while sitting there a thought of madrasan crossed his mind

"Arre yaar wo jhansi ki raani se tho baat hi ni hui...koi ni abhi call karta hoo"

Raman dials her no. But on the other side no one picks the call.he tries for another 3-4 times but again no one answers.then he left it as he reached his office.
He came without giving any i fo so everyone was shocked.
He asked for the manager to be sent in his cabin.when he was coming anyone who met him mouthed all the best and when he reached the door of raman's cabin he mouthed "god help me."
But god from the heaven said"don't drag me in your mistake"
"Sir,may i come."

"Yes yes vishal come...now please brief me about all the things going on here"

"Sir basically each and everything is going good apart from 2-3 things.we got the two most important projects and..."

"Leave it tell me about those 2-3 things"

"Aaa...sir actually.."

"Come to the point"he shouted

"Sir 5-6 meetings got arranged on the same day with similar timings so sir couldn't turn up at all the meeting and deligates left in anger..."

"Are u mad..don't u people have any sence...dimag hai ya dhakkan..."

"Sorry sir.."

"Sorry my foot get lost.."

After getting rhe scoldings manager left.and here raman started to work to rectify all the mistakes while blabbering "i won't spare u mihir"

Well on the other side of country ishita was enjoying her time with her mother and sister.

"Aiyoo ishu ek baat batao kya tumnecitne time roz baahar ka khana khaya?*

"No amma raman ne banaya tha"

"Tumne roj raman se khana banwaya tha??usse itna pareshaan kiya?"

"Nahi amma iss mihika ne ussey bata diya tha ke mujhe khana banana ni aata aur wo microwave wala incident bhi isiliye usne banaya."

"He is such a sweet guy"

"Oh hello amma itna bhi sweet ni hai,aur chalo jaldi se khana serve karo"

"Haa amma aaj akka ko bhi khane do tasty khana,jo maine roj khaya tha"

"Oh hello,raman bhi bahut accha khana banata hai"

"Aaha possessive haan sab thik tho hai aap dono me...ya kahi kuch"

"Tu ruk tujhe mai abhi thik karti hooo"

"Arre tum dono daud kyo rahe ho?aao chalo khana khao"

They all sit to eat together.after taking 2-3 bites ishita started
"Amma isme masala tho dalo ekdum pheeka khana hai"

"Arre aaj tak tho tumhe kabhi bhi nahi laga aisa aab kya ho gaya"

"Arre amma raman ne mujhe masaale wala khana khane ki aadat daal di hai.wo bahut accha punjabi food banata hai.i just loved it."

"It means food or him"mihika murmur in her ear which only get her an angry glare from her sister.
And like this their day passed with happiness that she don't even get the time to have a look at the calls from the person she was trying to catch up. whereas raman was busy in his work all day.he was already tired because of the last day's journey but now he was all exhausted at the end of the day althoigh he has sat all the things right.now it was the time to go home.he glanced at the watch which showed 3:40 am.then he moved out to go home.when he reached back he just wanted to go and hit the bed.
When he entered the house, simmi who came to fetch some water saw him
"Raman u r coming now,look at the time bolke tho gaye they jaldi aauga aur ye kya hai..."

"Sorry diii...wo bas yaha pebthoda kaam tha isiliye"
He was trying very hard to not to close his eyes as he knew he would sleep there if he shut his eyes.this thing was clearly visible to simmi.

"Raman,khana khaya?"

"Mann ni hai dii"

"Lunch kiya tha?"

"Wo...wo...main..."

"Matlab nashte ke baad tune kuch ni khaya
Hadd hoti hai raman laparwahi ki...chal baith yaha mai khana lagati hoo."

"Nahi diii bilkul man ni hai..."

"Tu chup kar or baith yaha.."
She said in an authorative tone and he did as an obedient child.after sometime she came and found him sleeping,head on dining table.
"Iss paagal ka kya hoga...hey bhagwan kya aapne isse sudhaarne waali ko bhej diya?"

God replied "ofcourse beta"

She went near him and shook him but in response only got his denial to wake up.then she forcefully made him sit and fed him with her hands.

"Kehne ko tho bada hai par hai ruhi jitna chota and innocent sa".
After dinner she asked him to go and sleep which he did.like this his day went and he catch sleep at 5:15 finally.

Aur mai mobile ss type karte karte thak gayi.please drop your valuable comments to let me know how is it.
Sachi wali ek bath bolu i love the god ji wala dialogues in ur update πŸ˜† it was fun 
I think ishra are going to see each other very soon again and this time mihir will ask ishu to save him from raman πŸ˜† akir bhabi bhi tho bhagwan saman hothi hai πŸ˜‰
Bade dino baad update kiya yaar!
I was missing this story so much!πŸ˜‰

Jo bhi hai nice chhotu update..

Update soon and PM me when you update nextπŸ˜›

BTW index bhi bana lo yaar, navigation aasaan ho jayegaπŸ˜†
Plz update next part soon...nd pm me😊
Hi.update was really good interesting one plz do continue. waiting for ishra meeting with family ...i wish u could give us some phone conversation between ishra and family members teasing raman about this.😊😊😊
Nice update πŸ˜Š
Really loved it πŸ˜Š
 And thank you for your update after a long timeπŸ˜†
please continue soon πŸ˜ƒ