ishra ff view of life updated pg-33 (4june) - Page 18

Posted: 8 years ago

hello guys i am back again after a mini holiday.i hope u all remember me and my story.now here is the new part for you.

their daily regime followed as usual for several days.raman making breakfast for the two of them then they went for their works together followed by their phone convos throughout the day side byside raman troubling subbu by putting extra work on him and his investigation was also going on to get to know about the flaws and the person who want to trouble them.but then,he was the one who look after the company in and out of the country.and for this reason mihir was facing problems and whole of the staff was in a mess.but there was much more going on in his home in delhi which was not in the control of anyone but him.to get this problem solved mihir called his brother.

"hello bhaii.."

"haa bol mihir kya hua"

"aap kya kar rahe ho?"

"kuch ni bas dinner khatam kiya hai abhi abhi...tu bol na..."

"bhai aap do hafto se chennai me ho isiliye yaha pe aapki thodi zaroorat hai tho aap aa jao na ...please"

"mudde pe aa..sirf kaam hai ya aur kuch bhi hai?"

"sacchi bolu tho...(he said in a pleading tone)..jaldi aa jao aapki iss sweetheart ne naak me dum kar diya hai ...bas bolti rehti hai aapse milna hai aur rote hi jaa rahi hai...please aa jao na"

romi who was standing next to mihir smacked his head.

"wo india aa gayi aur tum logo ne mujhe bataya bhi nahi...arre bolo kab aayi"

"day before yesterday"

"aur ye tum aab bata rahe ho"

"bhai gussa mat karo please we all know how much you love her and how much she loves you...aur aa jao na jaldi se ni ho hum dono do raato se soye ni hai aur na hi ye hame sone degi"

"soye nahi par kyo?"

"punishment mila hai"

"great tum logo ke saath yahi hona chahiye"

"bhai please kuch tho karo na...please...please"

"hmmm abhi wo kaha hai"

"yahi hai abhi baat karata hoo please use bolo hamara punishmen hataye"

"hello"

"hey sweety"

"don't talk to me,i wanted to spend my holidays with you and you went somewhere..."

"no baby i also want to spend time with you but what to do i have a lot of work here so i needed to come here"

"so you won't come na...do our work and be there only"she said and went away from there with teary eyes

"hello...baby...sweety..."

"bhai she is gone,now what?"

"now this duffers go and handle her and book my ticket to the next flight"

"bhai take it easy...agar aap achaanak aa gaye tho sabko waha pe shak hoga na"

"to hell with everyone...she is much more important to me...get it...check and tell me when is next flight to delhi"

"bhai its at 1 am"

"book it"

"itni jaldi kaise hoga?..its already 10:30"

"i don't care...just do it "

"ok give me some time...i will arrange something"

and within next half an hour he received a notification of getting his ticket booked,this is what we say the use of power.but then one thing came to his mind,what will happen to the madrasi girl living next door.

guys rest of the part i will post tomorrow.now i am hell tired of the journey.but i want to know u guys are liking it or not so please drop your valuable comments.
Nice update:-)
i miss ishu in this update..
if he go to bhalls what about ishu security?

Im missing ishra too..
Chotu update.
Hope you enjoy your holidays..
its great to see u back. nice update .his sweety is ruhi na . she wants to spend holiday with him na to she can come to chennai. update soon.
Lovely update 
Continue soon 
Ha ha 
nice start.
Lets seee how Raman reacts
Beautiful ðŸ˜Š. I really thought you quit writing this and I was so upset. But when I got to know you have updated I felt sooo happy😃. Please update the next part soon.
so frustrating i have so lpng msg and if didn't posted it...
anyways d update was good but was too chotu will wait for ur next update... update soonish
Awesome yar...
I think girl is Ruhi...Raman will go with her but then what about Madrsan...she will be left alone...

Continue soon...
I didnt get pm😔
very nice update but was chhotu sa...
hello guys here is the complete update have a look.i have read all your comments and i am very greatfull to all of you sorry but i was so much tired to reply.now here is the part...

the thought about his neighbor bothered him but he has much important task in hand to work on so he went to her to let her know about his trip back home and to give some instructions.
he rings the door bell and about five minutes later she came to open the door.

"raman...tumko kuch chahiye kya?"

"listen i am going back to home,my flight is booked so i am here to inform you the same"

"but suddenly...is everything alright?"

"ya everything is fine..there is something i need to handel...so i am going...and listen you take care of yourself as you are alone here"

"ya ya do't worry...i am a big girl"

"ofcourse i know"he said in a tone"listen cooking ka bhoot apne dimag me mat lana,restaurants hai yaha bahut saare order kar lena aur jyada der tak kaam mat karna waise bhi waha kuch karti tho ho hi nahi tho time se ghar aana aur..."

"ha amma ai sab yaad rakhugi...aur ek baat batao yaar tum raat ke 12 baje mujhe instructions kyo de rahe ho...better option hai packing karo...waise kitne baje hai tumhari flight?"

"ek baje ki hai"

"arre tho jaldi chalo na airport bhi tho jana hai a..mai drop karti hoo"

"nahi maine taxi bulali hai...accha ye lo mere gar aur car ki chabiya,yahi rakh lo"

"thik hai "

"ok then bye"

"bye" "i will miss you"she added in a very low inaudible voice

and with this he left and she returned back to her home.in the whole flight time raman was only thinking about how to cajole his sweety and ishita was thinking how she is gonna spend her time without anyone..her amma and miku but most importantly Raman.nearly about 5 he was home and wanted to go straight to her but go against it and went to his room to catch some sleep and let his beauty sleep in peace.

THE MORNING AT BHALLA HOUSE

raman was coming out of his room clad in casuals to the living room and that is when his family notice him.

"raman tu kab waapas aaya?"

"subah hi aaya hoo papa"

"arre puttar ek baar aane se pehr khabar tho kar deta"

"ma raat hi plan bana tha,ye romi aur mihir kaha hai?"

then his sisters enters the scene.

""aaj dono ko sona naseeb hua hai isiliye wo tho off hai"

"hey rinki kaisi hai tu aur simmi di aap kaise ho?"he said sidehugging the two of them

"hum tho ekdum theek hai raman par koi aur hai jo tujhpe bahut gussa hai"

"i know yaar isiliye tho itni jaldi aaya hoo"

"wait ,..ye mat bolna ki tu bas uske wajah se aaya hai"

"n.n..nahi,mujhe aur bhi kam hai"

"jhoot,raman teri hi wajah se wo itni ziddi ban gayi hai..kya zaroorat hai uski saari wishes poori karne ki"

"tho kya,meri ek hi tho neice hai aab kya usse bhi pamper na karoo"

"tu usse pamper ni karta..tu tho usse bigadta jaa raha hai...jab tere bacche honge na tab pata chalega tujhe"

"diii bas karo ab aur ye batao jyada gussa hai kya wo?"

"haaye ye pyara sa chhra mat banaya kar mere bhai...tu aur ruhi dono yehi technique use karte ho aur apni baat manwate ho"

"bilkul theek simmi diii...aur na suno tho torture bhi karte hai"

"tu chup kar"

"mujhe tho karaloge chup par usse manaoge kaise wo dekho aa gayi"

"hey,ruhi baby kaise ho?"

"thik hoo aur aap kyo aaye"

"wo mujhe aapki bahut yaad aa rahi thi naa"

"par mai aapse bahut gussa hoo"

"aur mai kya karoo ki aapka gussa chala jaye"

"kuch nahi aap wapas jaao aur kaam karo mujhse baat mat karo"and then she started to move from there showing ignorance

"ruhi...ruhi..lesten na..."with this he goes after her

"ye dekho bhai,the raman bhalla jiski sab pe chalti hai aaj wo hi ek choti si bacchi ke peeche peeche ghoom raha hai use manane aur iske liye daant bhi khaata hai"all the people present in the hall started to laugh seeing raman going behind ruhi presenting her numerous bribes and the little one troubling him to the core.they exit the house and enters the garden area but the lauhing session inside was not coming to the end as now there started the discussion of incidents of raman getting scoldings when ruhi was at fault.

"papa ji pata hai aapko jab raman thode time pehle australia aaya tha na tab ruhi ka saamne waale ghar ke jasson se jhagda ho gaya tha aur gussse me ruhi ne uske ghar ki windows ke kaanh tod diye the and the baad me saari daant raman ne khayyi"

"aur itna hi nahi saari dant khake roo se bola en do aur todne chahiye the and madam ne tod bhi diye aur bhai phir phas gaya"

"simmi dii ka project barbaad karne wali roo and daant khane wala raman bhai"

"restaurant me tabahi machane waali ruhi and daant ke liye raman"

"aur ni tho kya..saari wishes poori karta hai aur phir kisiko daantne bhi ni deta aur mai tho ye sochke pareshn hoo ki aab tho hum bhi india aa rahe hai tho to ye poori ki poori shaitan ki khala ban jayegi raman ki dua se"

anh then enters Mr RKB with his sweety in his arms chitchating asif there was nothing happened inbetween them

"tho princess aaj breakfast me kya khana hai?"

"hmmm...aapka banaya pasta..mamu"

"k so cook raman is ready with assistant roo to make our special pasta"

"par nashta tho ban chuka hai wahi khalo aur pasta baad me"

"aapko kisne kaha tha banane ko? hame tho pasta hi khana hai aur waise bhi bas hum dono ky liye hee banega"

"yes mamma mamu is right"

"ha aab mamu mil gaya tho maa ka kya kaam"

raman and ruhi in unison "sahi jawaab"

and then they went to make pasta for themselves.that time the thought of ishita came to him and he messages her

"hey sondu uth gayi yaa abhi bhi bed ko pareshaan kar rahi ho?"

"oh hello jyada udo mat mai tho maje se dosa kha rahi hoo...u know what aaj amma aur miku aaa rahe hai"

"i know"(maine hee tho sab arrange kiya mihir ki help se)

"hai???...how?"

"abhi tho tumne bola na accha mai baad me baat karuga bye"

"mamu...mobile ko chodo aur jaldi se banao na mereko bhook lagi hai"

"yes mam,i am at your service"

and then he made pasta and served it to his mastershef and himself

"it is very tasty..mamu ..i love it"

"and i love you...so batao aage ka kya plan hai "

"aaj tho mai mihir and romi mama ke saath bahar jaugi"

"and what about me...you forget me"he said in a tone as if he is too much hurt that she is not taking him with her

"sorry but hamne bus 3 tickets he book kiye hai so u can't come"

"ok i will work in office today you go and enjoy"

"don't worry mamu hum kal chalege na"and she pecked him on both his cheeks which he returned back with more kisses

like this the morning goes in bhalla house ad there ishita was happy as her family was about to come in some time.

*********************************************************************************

ok now tata guys but u people don't forget to leave your comments.thank you.