Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

143rhb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just reminded me of old go vina song
Ek hi anaria ketne bemaria yeh dil me kis kis ko du.

bush123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good going story...
Please PM me.
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
jst read all d prts in one go
its jst awesome yar
lobed it
do pm m for a nxt update plz
softyy thumbnail

hey guys i am back and posting a new part.hope u enjoy it.

at a place some people were talking

"don't know where is he.it looks like he disappeared in air."

"don't worry,wherever he is,will came to us himself"

"and how"

"just attack on his weakness i.e. his family and then he will come to us begging on his knees"

"great idea but we have to be carefull"

"yes,they should not get what we are upto"

AT BHALLA HOUSE

Mihir-papa tomorrow i would be leaving for the sight inspection,for our upcoming project.

Mr Bhalla-OK but for now go and fetch some sleep to you as you have been working for a long time

Mihir-i don't know how bhai handle all this at a time,he is working fromthere for my convinence but then also this work load is too much.well ,for now,good night.

AT RAMAN'S PLACE

Raman to himself-i don't know why i am feeling so restless as if something bad is gonna happen.i dont want this feeling again.ek baar jhela hai aab dobara nahi.

He lies down on his bed in the hope of getting some sleep but nothing of that sort happen and ultimately he took out the thing which was last on his list and its a sleeping pill.and because of its effect he slept.

NEXT MORNING

Mihir-Bhai ko tho bataya hi nahi iss site inspection ke baare mein...abhi bata doo...nahi abhi tho 3:30 hai aur wo tho so rahe honge...baad mein bata doonga,abhi jaldi ready hota hoo

at 5:00 he left and after sometime raman woke up but again he was not feeling good about something
he thought a walk can help him in changing his mood.so he freshened up and went out
.in his way he met ishita,greeted her and together they went for walk
He was silent all the way and ishita noticed it.out of concern she asked

Ishita-hey raman,is everything ok

Raman-yaa

Ishita-well ,aaj Raman Flirt Classes pe tala laga hai kya?

he just looked at her and smiled

Ishita-you know your secrets are safe with me,if you want to share anything i m there

Raman-hmmm

Ishita noticed no change in him so thought to leave it right there and then but after about 2-3 minutes she heard him

Raman-i don't know what's happening but i am feeling something is not right and it is making me restless

Ishita-don't worry just be happy and immersed yourself in something that u love to do and u will feel happy.tell me is tere anything which can change your mood in a minute

Raman-i think u r right, well there is one person who can make my day

Ishita-so call him

Raman-its not him its her

Ishita-yaa whatever

Raman dialed a number but could not get connected with the person he want to and this worseed the situation of his heart and made his mood sad again

Ishita-kya huaa???

Raman-call not connected

Ishita-so what,thode time baad phir try kar lena

Raman-hmmm

they came back then went on with their daily chores and met when they were to leave for their work place

Ishita-so u talked

Raman-nooo

Ishita-leave it yaar and just chill

Raman-ok bye meet you later

and with this he left

same time mihika came and asked ishita whyraman left as they were supposed to go together

Ishita-today he is in off mood

Mihika-kyo????

Ishita- don't know but i am feeling bad for him

Mihika-yaa.aab chalo nahi tho late ho jaayenge

AT MIHIKA'S OFFICE

throughout the day raman was not talking with anyone,just answered if anything important needed him.but at lunch time something happened that made him furious

at lunch time he came out of his cabin and started to roam around i the office when he was near conference room he heard someone saying

"yeh sight inspection uski life ka aakhri sight ride banne wala hai,tumne sab sahi kar diya hai naa"   

"great!!aab uski flight tho tumne miss kara hi dii aab usse dusri flight ke liye kal tak rukna padega.par jaha tak main inn bhallas ko janta hoo wo wait nahi karega aur train lega aur tab hoga the end"

"majje ki baat hai ke kissi ko pata bhi nahi chalega ki yeh hamne kiya,koi shak tak nahi karega humpe"

aage kyaa hoga thoda socho aur mujhe likes and commets do.
SushSathisha thumbnail
Wow wht is that wicheck is going to happen...
Please update soon
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i'm thnkg who r dey peoples...
nd raman talkng abt whom.? Raman-its not him its her

Ishita-yaa whatever 
AngelSREE thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shit shit shit what's gonna happen... 
Mihir...  
Feeling scared...
softyy thumbnail
here is the next part and sorry for mistakes

it starts from where i ended it,raman heard someone speaking about harmig someone and he was about to enter the room but someone stopped him from behind and it was none other than subbu.

Subbu-hey you,what are you doing here..don't you know people of low post can't come in this section

Raman-oh subbu! i was just passing from here but why are we not permitted to come here?

Subbu-first of all i am your bose here so call me sir and to the answer of your question it is a rule here

Raman-who made this rule??it is so rediculous that you are prohibiting the people to even roam in the office.

Subbu-oh please no one is interested in your thinking here.its better you leave and resume our work.

Raman-fine

raman left from there but the convo he just heard was revolving in his mind and the mention of word bhalla was troubling him.he came back to his cabin and saw a furious mihika

Mihika-"samajhta kya hai khudko...apne aap tho kuch kar ni sakta bas apni post use karke hame aab torture karega...dil tho kar ra hai ki uska gala dabadu"

Raman-oh madam huaa kya hai ye tho batao aur kiski shaamat aayi hai

Mihika-aao tum bhi dekho ,uss subbu ne hamse kal ka badla lene ke liye hamare upar ye faltu ka kaam daal dia hai aur khud bahar jaa raha hai 😡

Raman-konsa kaam aaj ka tho sab hamne pehle hi khatam kar diya hai

Mihika-usne hame past ten years ke company records ki study karke uspe presentation banane di hai

Raman-tho ka hua bana lege

Mihika-kal tak banani hai,aabhi shuru kiya tho bhi ni banegi

Raman-ho jayega bas tum data mere paas copy kar do

Mihika-thik hai

Raman-accha suno mujhe abhi urgently kahi jaana hai tho mai jaa raha hoo

Mihika-par ye sab mujhse ni hoga

BUT BEFORE LISTENING TO HER HE LEFT and making her more furious.on his way back home he received call from his mother

Mrs Bhalla-puttar tu kaisa hai

Raman-mai tho thik hoo aap aur baaki sab kaise ho?

Mrs Bhala-sab thik hai aur saare ke saare baahar gaye hai...

Raman-kaha pe?

Mrs Bhalla-romi apne dost ke yaha,bhalla ji office aur mihir koi jagah dekhne gaya hai...

Raman-jagah dekhne...matlab sight inspection

Mrs Bhalla-haa wahi wahi

Raman-maa mai baad mein baat karta hoo
(oh god kahi wo aadmi mihir ke baareme tho baat ni kar raha tha na...iss bewakoof ne mujhe bataya bhi nahi)

he immediately dials mihir's number and start mumbling "pick the phone up"
after some rings mihir pick the call and got the blast from other side

Raman-what the hell do you think yourself..ho kaha pe tum..you moron

MIHIR-bhai kya hua?????

Raman-sight inspection pe gaya aur mujhe batana bhi jaroori ni samjha

Mihir-bhai plan ekdum suddenly bana tha..infact kal raat ko hi pata chala

Raman-tu hai kaha jaldi bata

Mihir-mai car me hoo aur puna railway station jaa raha hoo..actually meri flight miss ho gayi thi

Raman-shut up.tu kal ki flight se aayega abhi nahi

Mihir-par main yaha kya karu???

Raman-i don't care..jo karna ho kar bas yaad rakh abhi ni aa raha

he cuts the call and then spent good 5 minutes on his phone and again calls him back

Raman-teri kal ki flight book kar di aaj raat hotel me rukega mere naam se room booked hai,sham ki flight hai aur din mein tu movie dekhne and shopping karne jaa raha hai

Mihir-aapka plan tho best hai bas do baat samajh me nahi aayi,ek tho ye sudden planning kyooo

Raman(isse abhi kuch ni batata pehle sab confirm karta hooo ) bas tujhe one day off de raha hoo aur doosra kya??

Mihir-aap mujhe shopping ko bol re ho,something is fishy

Raman(smiling)-meri girlfriend ke liye gift khareedna hai

Mihir-nooo..usee acha ni laga tho mujhe bahut maar padti hai,main ye ni karooga

Raman-mat kar teri marzi main use bata dooga

Mihir-nahi main karooga

Raman-goood bye

Raman(wo aadmi tha kon pata karna hi padega)

Raman came back to his house and started to work on the presentation and when it came the dinner time his door bell rang.it was ishita standing on he door

Raman-hey come inside

Ishita-it looks like you are ok now

Raman-yaa i m fine aur waise bhi jab ek sexy lady saamne ho tho koi kaise ok na ho   ðŸ˜‰

Ishita-tho flirty raman is back,par mujhe patni kyo aisi feel aaa rahi hai ke tumhare saath kuch hone wala hai

Raman-tumhari baate sunke mujhe tumhara irrada sahi ni lag raha hai. and dramatically he added-dekho mujhse dor raho,arre mai ek izzat daar family se hoo tum jaisa ahi ke akela ladka dekha nahi aur aa gayi

Ishita-ghar chalo amma ne diner pe bulaya hai

Raman-aree wo tho thik hai par ye batao ki aaj jhansi ki raani ki talwaar ko jung laga hai kya

Ishita-arre ghar tho chalo

Raman-arre madam amma aur mihika ghar pe tho hai na ya bas ye tumhara bahana hai mere aas paas aane ke liye

Ishita-ghar tho aao aaj tumhe volcano sighi dikhani hai chalo suspense is not my cup of tea bata hi deti hoo kya hoga.wo tum mihika pe kaam chodke aa gaye the na tho she is too much angry.tum tho gaye

Raman-hey bhagwaan kaha phasa diya????...beti khoon karne pe tuli hai aur maa wahi pe diner ki liye bula rahi hai...tho doosri beti mujhpe lin maarte ni takti...main kya karooo???

Ishita(now irritated)-aab jab maar padegi tho pata chalega,tumhe tho mihika se aaj koi ni bacha sakta dekh lena

Raman-challenge???,,agar haar gayi tho poore ek hafte meri baat sunni padegi,har kaam karna padega

Ishita-haar jaaoge issiliye chodo ye challange

Raman-oh tho tum darr gayi ek challange se

Ishita-oh please main tho bas tumhare baare mein sochke bol rahi thi

Raman-apna dekho mera nahi

Ishita-thik hai tho taiyaar ho jaao to dance on my tunes for one week

Raman-done par abhi main dinner prefer karoonga tum chalo main aata hoo

ishita enters her house and informs her mother that he is coming and went near mihika and tell her that he was resting in his house leaving all the work on your shoulders which enraged mihika and she started to think what tasks to put on raman in the upcoming week.after 3-4 minutes raman came and was greeted by a smiling Mrs Iyer and a fuming Mihika.soon they sat to have dinner and started their convo.ishita was smiling throuhout the dinner and something came to his mind and then he messaged Ishita

Raman-one week thoda jyada ni hai kyaa,kuch kam kar le?
Ishita-awww.tho ravan darr gaya.par one week tumhari hi condition thi naa tho issme no change
Raman-tumhari hi bhalayi soch raha tha.. bas aab dekho

Raman to mihika-mihika i am sorry yaar main tumhe saara kam dekar ghar aa gaya tha..yum mujhse gussa tho nahi ho na..please bolo na ...i am feeling very bad

Mrs Iyer-aissa kuch ni hai raman

Raman-no aunty i can see she is angry with me...abhi tak baat tak ni ki...but i have something for you shaayad issse tumhara gussa kam ho jaaye

Mrs Iyer-there is no need to give anythig

Raman-actually aunty ishita told me that if mihika gets angry with anyone then she do not talk with that person and i don't want to lose my good friend

listening this ishita glares raman and mrs iyer glares ishita whereas raman smiles

Mihika-chodo tum main khud kar lungi aur ni huaa tho daant bhi main hi kha lungi

Ishita(mujhe amma se dant khilane ka badla bhi in saat dino main poora karungi)

raman kept a pen drive near mihika and sratred to leave making a sad face.mihika looked at it and then asked

Mihika-ye kya hai????

Raman-(in a sad tone)-wo presentation maine complete kar di hai ...issime hai...and again sorry

Mihika-tumne akele hi yeh poori kar di

Raman-hmmm...actually that time i was having headache so i came back home but was not feeling good as i left the work on you so i made it

Mihika-oh raman i am so sorry mujhe pata nahi tha

Raman-so u r not angry

Mihika-nooo

he said bye to them and looked at ishita and mouthed her "be ready"

tis is all what i have.hit likes and do comments
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hahaha khud k hi jal  mai phas gai ishita...
dont underestmt d power of Raman kumar bhalla .. lol