jiyaa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
superb yaar.
PS : i like the title of your FF " View of life "
softyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mihir-papa aapne bhai ko chennai bheja aur job diya,par job thoda dhang ka tho de dena tha na,jab bhai ko pata chalega tho wo bahut gussa hoga.

Mr Bhalla-ha,ha,pata hai.usse gusse ke alava aata hi kya hai aur waise maine pehle iske baare mein socha tha.

Mihir-tho mujhe bhi tho batao

Mr Bhalla dekh wo har waqt hamaare ni tho company ke bare main hi sochta hai,apne ko ni dekhta.pagal hai ekdum.tho isliye maine usse yeh choti si job plus free ka holiday package diya hai

Mihir-par aapko pata hai na ki wo uss incident ke baad holiday wagerah pasand ni karta

Mr Bhalla-ha,aur yeh bhi pata hai ki uski koi galti ni thi bas faltu mei abhi bhi wahi aatka pada hai aur khudko hi blame karta hai

Mrs Bhalla-ha,sahi keh re ho aap Bhalla ji,aab bas usse apne kam mein hi rehna pasand hai.kaash wo pehle jaisa ban jaaye

Mihir-haa pehle waale bhai se kam darr lagta tha,aab wala tho meri band bajake rakhta hai

Romi comes in and listens only the last part by mihir and then adds his two cents to the ongoing conversation

Romi-patani bhai, tu hi raman bhai se itna kyoo darta hai,mujhe dekh main tho mast rehta hu,isiliye bhai ne mujhe meri dream bike bhi dilva di,naaki teri terah fattooo

and here starts the bickering session of two brothers in the presence of laughing audiance in the name of their parents

Mihir-tu na kam bol warna mai bhai ko teri uss gf ke baare main bata duga

Romi-ha,ha,bata do.yeh bhi bata dena ki aap bhi mere saath the

Mihir-tho main yeh bhi bata duga ki tune kitne peg maare the

Romi-jao batao roka kisne hai,par mai bhi batauga ki mr. sharma ki file kaise miss hui thi aur yeh bhi ki in the middle of presentation what happened that you had to suddenly went out that too postponing it

Mihir-how do u know about it,i haven't tell anyone about it except maa...

and then he looks at her with blank experation and ask her

Mihir- maa aapne isse kyu bataya,aabh yeh mujhe blackmail karega.this is not fare...maaa

Mrs Bhalla-puttar mai tho...

but not letting her complete her words romi started

Romi-bhai maa ko do-teen peg lene ke baad pata kaha chalta hai ki kiska secret khol ri hai

Mihir-maa galat baat hai yeh.This is cheating.

Mr Bhalla who was enjoying the family drama to the core stepped in the conversation to have fun

Mr Bhalla-arre aab kya tum peene pe bhi rok lagaoge

Romi-papa hum thaire punjabi and daaroo-shaaroo is in our blood.na piye tho punjabi thodi kehlayege

Mihir-haa papa,thoda hi sahi peeta tho main bhi hoo.bas bhai hi ni peeta

Romi-ha tho hum sab jab piye hoge tho gaadi kaun chalayega,yeh sochke bhai ni peeta. u know DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE     

ARRE AAB CHALO JAO JAAKE SO JAAO

at raman's place

Raman-wah!kya mehal mila??? papa is great.chal beta raman so jaa kal apni hi company me job karna hai,kisi aur ke orders sunne hai

at ishita's place

Ishita-kitna bakwaas din tha,baahar gaye aur bina enjoy kare hi waapas aa gaye.kaash aab aisa din dobara na aaye

MORNING TIME

AT 5:00 am

Raman's phone rings and he fell down the bed and to shut the phone up he gets up holding his aching back

On the other end was the mother of our angry young man or currently, angry young funny man

Raman-hello haa maa

Mrs Bhalla-puttar tu uth gaya,vaha koi takleef tho ni hui na

Raman looking at his bed-nai bilku nai maa, bahut kush hu mai yaha infact aaj se jyada khush kabhi ni hua hu

Mrs Bhalla-changa puttar...leh apne papa se baat kar

Romi-oh ho maa hamne kya gunah kiya ???phone loud speaker pe rakho

Mr Bhalla-oh puttar tu kaisa hai??thik tho hai na...

Raman-theek!!!!!papa yeh kaisa ghar hai?ghar chodo kaisa bed hai??aapko pata hai phone aane par aur uske alava raat me.paanh baar main bed se gir gaga.yaha meri kamar tut gayi aur aap pooch re ho thik hai kya????yeh sab chodo aur pehle iss romi aur mihir ko ek ek lagao,inhe badi hassi aa ri hai na

Romi while trying to control his laugh-sorry bhai sorry bas imagination ne hassi dila di ke aap kaise giree hoge

Raman-chup kar,tujhe tho mai baad mein dekh looga, aur yeh bata tum dono itni jaldi kaise uth gaye????tum tho10 baje bhi na uttho!!!!

Romi-bhai wo bhi aapki hi wajah se

Raman-matlab?????

Romi-arre bhai,aapko tho aadat hai jaldi uthne ki par hame nahi aur aapki wo alarm clock band hi ni ho ri hai.jaldi uska password batao,taaki main usse shaant karu aur chain se so jaau

Raman-bewakuff kuch try tho kar leta...

Romi-kiya naa aapka, mera,mummy papa ka naam simmi dii aur rinky ka bhi,company ka ,company ke managr ka iske alava aapka phone no.,aapki car ka no. sab kuch kar liya

Raman-aab itni mehnat kar hi li tho mihir ka naam bhi daal le

Mihir-tho main hoo password...

Raman-nahi bewakoof tera naam...tho itni jaldi password ke liye phone kiya tha...tumhara tho kuch ni hona.bye.

and with this he cuts the phone and said to himself-chalo fresh hoke walk pe jaata hoo

Ishita iyer's house

Ishita-amma mai jaldi se walk pe jaati hoo aur wapis aake iss mihika ko office jaane ke liye torture karti hu

Mrs Iyer-torture matlab????

Igita-matlab isse thoda tang karna hai,thodi taang khichai karni hai.aaj se madam ka office shuru ho raha hai tho starters ke liye itna irritation tho banta hai na amma..

Mrs Iyer-tum dono kab sudhrogeee?????

Ishita- not so soon amma.aapka yeh dream shaayad hi true ho kyuki main tho ni badloogi aur iske badalne ka koi chance hi nahi hai..

at 5:30 am

Raman-arre jaau kaha pe????yha ka tho kuch bhi ni pata.google map me search karta hoon...
30 seconds later
milgaya ek park,yahi jaata hoo

Ishita-jaldi park mai chalti hoo taki jaldii waapas aa jaooo

AND HERE COMES THE MOST AWAITED MOMENT
πŸ˜†

Both raman and ishita enters from opposite gates into the park and starts their walk which soon got converted into running and while running they both bumps into each other

(NOW we will get the glance of their natures)

raman considers it to be his mistake and for ishita she considers it to be his mistake,yes his mistake cauzz being the epitome of perfection,she can't do any mistake and for now,this stranger who intrude her pleasant morning walk,is gonna have a tough time.and with this she started her accusing session that too in her native language anh this stranger's foreign language i.e. Tamil.

as before,this time also raman couldn't fathom about anything that was coming to him but as he considered himself to be at fault,so he politely said to this lady

Raman-Lady,i am really sorry

now she spoke in english

Ishita-sorry,!!sorry my foot.can't you walk seeing if anyone is coming to your way or not??? and here she goes again...

But getting a sorry from raman is not a normal thing but here he said sorry,and then also getting the scoldings and it was enough for him.now he comes with reply

Raman-oh madam!..you are absolutely right that was MY way not YOURS
so you came in my way and also lecturing me.WOW!!!!!

Ishita-oh hello,i always use this path,you came in my way.this is my space.

Raman-oh!so you want space..then join NASA.what are you doing here??go ...go...

Ishita-oh hello mister...listen

Raman-yes miss,i am listening

Ishita-you are...you are...you are just disgusting,an abnormal creature

Raman-oh madam!!always remember one thing,everyone is normal until you get to know them

And here, for the very first time Ishita do not get, to have an upper hand over any discussion and that too because of a stranger.so,out of frustration,she stomped her foot on the gronund and moved away

Raman with a plastered smile ,no no,grin-PAGAL MADRASAN
and with this he came back to his house.

LIKE THIS THEY MET FOR THR FIRST TIME-FACE TO FACE

""""""""""PRECAP-NOW ITS GONNA BE THE INTRODUCTION OF SUSPENCE"""""""""

😊

comment and tell me, how was it.
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah finally 1st interaction hogya...
I yhkn mihika Raman k sath hi job krne wali h..

143rhb thumbnail
Wow nice update.
I think both didn't recognize each other. 

Waiting for next update. 
ayezarahmat thumbnail
lovely update again different from other story enjoying a lot we can hope for next update tomorrow as u update daily... but one tthing i want to ask dat ishita didn't recognize raman she has seen him in d party na?????
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb story..😊😊
Waiting for next update..😊😊
pari... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Cute update 
Raman and family convo was hilarious πŸ˜†it was so cute
Finally they metπŸ˜ƒ
Continue soon dear 
softyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys hello.here i am posting a new part which i wanted to post yesterday itself but day before yesterday i fractured my leg and that too left one and a wrist twist and being lefty i was facing difficulty to type so here is new part.sorry for mistakes in advance.

Both ishita and raman came back from their walk and resume their daily chores.Raman didn't bother about the lady as he haven't seen her before while on the other hand ,ishita,who was a fiesty person cannot get the stranger out of her mind.yes,she hadn't recognised him due to his changed demeanour from a cranky looking person with a beard to a completely dashing dude,for whom any girl can die.she was thinking again and again about him or rather say about teaching him a lesson to mess up with her.

after a while when mihika entered her sister's room,she saw avery disoriented state of the room,one look at it and she can tell that her sister is in a very bad mood and to know the reason she confronted ishita.

Mihika-akka,what happened?why are you so angry and look at the time we are supposed to leave in half an hour and here you are like this.hurry up,i don't want to get late on the very first day of my office and in the journey,you are gonna tell me what happened that u r super angry.

Ishita-OK,you go i am coming in just a few minutes.
(to herself)-Mr. what-so-ever,u will know with whom you messed up,once i get u and u r gone.

Then she proceeded for her works and after taking breakfast she and mihika left.

IN THE CAR

Mihika askedher about her aroused temper to which she got the reply as-
Ishita-today in the morning i met a guy...

And an overexited mihika butted in

Mihika-is he handsome?what's his name?have u talked???

Ishita-shut up.he was an irritating fello.first he came in my way and then started to argue with me.

Mihika-OK,then...

Ishita-whin i told him this is my space,u know what he said???

Mihika-No,u haven't tolh me yet.

Ishita0so,ii am telling you na...he told me...u want space then join NASA.i mean ,how NASA came inbetween.

Mihika-OK,i got u.now u tell me what was the last thing that happened between u two???

Ishita-nothing i just went away from there.

Mihika-oh!u mean he was not the one who backoff,it was u.

Ishita- i haven't backed off,get it straight in your mind and ONCE I GET HIM,I TELL YOU,I WON'T LEAVE HIM.

Mihika-OK,madam.now you cool down,we'll together teach him a lesson.now,that my office came,thanks for dropping me.

Ishita-i'll come to pick u up.all the best.bye.

Mihika-thank u. bye.

ON RAMAN'S PART

Raman-at least now i shold know abot my job.
he calls mihir

Raman-hello,mihir,jaldi job ke baare mein bata.

Mihir-ha bhai!!bahut achi choti si job hai,achi salary hai,aapko bhi acchi lagegi...

Raman-point pe aaa.

Mihir-ha tho bhai wo ek ladki ke saath...

Raman-kya???ek ladki ke saath kaam karna hai??tu pagal hai kya?tujhe pata hai na mujhe ladkiyon ke saath kaam karna pasand ni hai.har wakt bas chik chik karti hai.OFF karne ka button ni hota inn ladkiyon me.phir bhi tune ek ladki ke saath.
Mihir(hurriedly)-bhai maine nahi,papa ne.lo baat karo.

Mr Bhalla-oye.girls allergetic person,chup chap kaam pe jaa,aur vaise bhi tujhe uss ladki ke saath kaam ni karna hai.

Raman-oh!thank god.

Mr Bhalla-oh thank god waale,aage tho sun le,tujhe uske saath ni uske under kaam karna hai.

Raman-kyaa???????

Mr Bhalla-haa,ek baar me samajh ni aata??aur sun jarra dhang se rehna ni tho ghar mein ni ghusne duga.samjhaa.

Raman-haa papa.jarra mihir se baat tho kara do

Mr Bhalla-ha ley.and he handovers the phone to mihir.

Mihir-ji..ji...ji...bhai...

Raman(in a very sugary tone)-mihir,beta ye kya ho raha hai aur ye ladki kaun hai???

Mihir-bhai, papa ne bola ki choti si post hai isliye aapke paas jyada kaam ni hoga,tho aaram se company me fault dhoond loge aur bhai ek aur baat kehni thi,par aap dantoge...,

Raman-nahi dantuga mere bhai,bol kya hai??raman asked softly

Mihir-bhai aap na wo...wo aap na bhai wo...

Raman-arre yaar, bhai,aap,wo,inn shabdo se aage bhi tho badh na

Mihir-bhai aap na yeh 1 month holiday enjoy karo.aap bas kam me rehte ho.last chutty kab li thi pata bhi hai???

Raman-haa yaar iss baar tho main ye kaam niptake holiday pe hu,aakhir kitne din baad tune kuch maanga hai yeh tho de hi sakta hu

Mihir-sach main???(itni jaldi maan gaya)

Raman-ha par iske liye tujhe mera thoda kaam karna hoga

Mihir-pata hi tha,aap itne aaram se tho kuch sunte nahi ho,batao kya kya karna hai mujhe???

Raman-sabse pehla kaam tho ye ghar change karna hai phir ek car chaiye.    

Mihir-done/

Raman-air haa yaar ek banda hai,uski info nokalke de.uska naam hai abhay,hamari delhi branch me naya aaya hai,currently holiday pe hai.

Mihir-ho jayega,par ye hai kaun????

Ramaan-hai ek,u know what mera favourite hai infact ye mujhe kuch kaam kahe tho main saare kaam chodke pehle iska kaam karta hu.

Mihir-matlab ek namuna hai jo fisul flaunting karta hai.

Raman-and the best part is mujhse bola.

Mihir-so,what's the plan??
(mihir happy as he is getting the glint of his real bhai)

Raman-abhi tho bas info chaiye ,fir isse dekhuga,most probably iske papa ka sapna pura karuga.

Mihir-haiii?????

Raman-i'll tell u sometime else

Mihir-OK,bye aapke new home ka address bhejta hu aur aapki gaadi bahar khadi hai

Raman-great and bye

now raman was all set to go to office.he gave a glance to a picture in his phone and with that tears started to flow from his eyes and then he mouthed "I LOVE YOU"he wiped his tears and left for his work.

in the office he was introduced to the staff members and then to his new boss,mihika iyer(no money for guessing)and when she saw him she was not only she but all the staff ladies were clean bold over him and guys jeallous.

Official-so mr raman u r going to work under miss mihika.she is new here same as u.i hope u two bring the best u can.

Ramman and Mihika-sure sir

Mihika-hello raman i am mihika.u just call me mihika no need of mam.OK

Raman-(ha ha jaise aaj se pehle tho sab mam mam karte the aur mujhpe tune ehsaan kar diya)
ya sure miss mihika

Mihika-OK so as we r working together,can we be friends???

Raman-(working..kabbb???aab tak tune 5 minute barbad kar diye hai bewakuff) ya sure,so let's get to work

Mihika-yes come

Mihika-here is our 1st project,we have to rectify this plan.i have studied it and marked 2-3 mistakes.so for now we have to work over it

Raman-yes,may i

Mihika-ya sure

he had a look over the plan and smiled thinking(she is soo intelligent,as she has found 3 mistakes in this project plan,i think saare madrassi hi pagal hote hai.isse isme teen galtiya mili mujhe tho teen cheej chodke sab galat dikh ra hai)

to mihika-i think we should start the work.

and they stared to rectify the mistakes,firstly the three pointed out by mihika and then raman started to tell others and rectify them.raman was so engrossed in his work that he forget there was one other person also present.and mihika was engrossed in appreciating his intelligence and looks and thinking why is he with a low post as per his ability he should be the head.

lunch time came and mihika offered to lunch with him but he refused and continued to work and at the end of the day the project was nullified to mistakes.they presented it to the higher officials and received praises.now it was the time to get back home and as ishita told mihika that she would come to pick her,here is she and came a sad mood wali mihika

Ishita-oye miku kya hua????kisine danta???

Mihika-nahi

Ishita-tho phir koi galti ki kya????

Mihika-nahi

Ishita-tho gussa aa raha hai???

Mihika-nahi

Ishita-arre meri maa yaha one woed answering game thodi chalu hai,sentenses are allowed.bol kya hua????

Mihika-mere under ek ladka kaam karta hai,wo bhi naya hai...

Ishita-tho usne tujhe tang kiya...usse tho main nahi chodungi...

mihika-arre akka usne kuch ni kiya ,pura tho suno

Ishita-haa bol

Mihika-yaar, he is very handsome intelligent, dashing

Ishita-so u like him on the very 1st day,kya baat hai miku???

Mihika-arre pura tho sun lo

Ishita-ha par pehle dikha tho sahi

mihika shows raman to ishita but his back was towards themand was talking on phone

Ishita-arre yaar,ye palat ta kyu nahi????chal tu bol

Mihika-ha,tho baat yeh hai ki yeh bolta nahi hai

Ishita-oh!shy types hai

Mihika-arre nahi,yeh bas kaam kki hi baat karta hai aur jab ek baar kaam mein lag jaaye tho aas paas walo ko bhool jata hai.

Ishita-tho problem is u like him and he don't even talk to u.

Mihika-no and waise bhi he loves someone

Ishita-how do u know????

Mihika-today in the lunch time,he received a phonecall and his replies told me that he is in love with someone.

flashback

Rman-oh, my dear, i am so sorry.i forgot to call u in the morning

=no,i am busy but not that much that i can't even talk with the queen of my heart

=i a not buttering u love

=OK,sweety,listen for this time i am really sorry but next tme i will make sure that yours and mine parents allow us to go on a trip.i promise but don't tell them now.

=OK.i love u,i luv u,i luv u.bye meri jaan.

Ishita-tho tu chahayi kya hai??

Mihika-arre isse jiss se pyaar karna hai kare atleast mujhse baat tho kare

Ishita-OK,so now i got it.today miss mihika was quiet for the whole day

Mihika-yes,and u know na i can't live without talking

Ishita-oh,leave him aur waise bhi he is gone

Mihika-yup

Raman enters a new society and then he goes to his appartment followed by iyer sisters to their appartment which was just opposite to the former's.

"""""""PRECAP-SMIRKY FACES"""""""""

😊 😊 😊

please comment.good or bad, it gives motivation to write.
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg..
I thought he will work under ishita.. But it was mihika .
.. Curious 2 knw wid whom he was talking..? May b wid mihir he was talkhn lyk DAT in front of mihika.. Or sm1else... πŸ˜†
Waiting 4 nxt updt/ prt
_SUMAN_ thumbnail
What a plot and what a story..
Hats off to you truly!πŸ‘