πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Posted: 8 years ago
nice updateπŸ˜ƒ...w8ing 4 next part😊
here we go with the next part but before there i must tell you that i use to write about a particular scene and mostly emphasize on bringing humour in the situation or the dialogues.rona dhona is not my types so i can't write on an emotional part but can write on bringing humour in utterly emotional scenes you will get to know about this blabbering later on now lets go for this

Raman came down to his family to bid them good bye and seeing him the situation goes as-

Romi-bhai aap tho hamme hi pechaan mein ni aa re ho tho aapko aur koi kya pehchanega???

Mihir-par jo bhi ho aap in kapdo mei mast lagre ho

Romi-chennai di kudiyan tho gaiii...

MR Bhalla-sai hai bhai

Raman-kya papa...

Mrs Bhalla-oye mere puttar nu tang karna band karo.kisike nazar na lage.aapna khayal rakhna.

Raman-haa maa, aap log bhi.

Mihir in his mind-aab thode time ke liye bhai ki daant ka dar tho hatega .aab roj details tho ni dena padega.

Raman to Mihir-aur sun koi galti ni honi chahiye yaha aur saare ditails mujhe roj chaiye samjha aur koi galti hui tho dekh liyo.

Mihir-aapko mind reading bhi aati hai????{asked shockinglty}

Raman-paagal tho ni ho gaya na

Raman-accha main chalta hu.bye and take care,

Raman all set to go on his journey,comes to airport and board flight but being Raman he can't waste his time sitting doing nothing in the flight for a long time,so,he put out a file and starts to evaluate it.
but much to his despair,there comes his seat partner or rather say the bordening partner.

Partner-Hello mister, I am Abhay and you are???

Raman-Raman

Partner-vaise i am from chennai itself.you know hometown,my hometown is chenai.now u will ask if my hometown is chennai then why i am here,in delhi?Haina,then let me tell you that ,actually my father wanted me to work in chennai itself but i got job in a big firm in mumbai and then got transfered to delhi actually not completely transferred,i just shifted here and got my pending leaves.so basically i will join after my leaves.and for now i am going to chennai to meet my family.
you know who is my boss?well you must have heard about him,he is RKB,the heir of Bhalla industries and you know i am his favourite man. i do not have a habit of talking much so now you tell me something about you.

Raman in his mind-company mein aisse namune bhi hai and that too my favourite man,my foot.agar main yaha sirf raman na hoke RKB hota na phir isse dekhta par beta do din maje le phir tujhe kaam main dooga

Raman to his dear seat partner-i also work for the same man.and pointing towards his file he add-now may i..
Partner-yes ,yes, ofcourse vaise agar tumhe raman sir se kuch kaam ho tho mujhse bolna,arre sir mujhe bahut mante hai.mai boluga tho sab kaam chodke pehle tumhara hi kaam dekhege.samjhe,

Raman-ha jarur

Prtner-vaise kya,kha jaa re ho,Chennai????

Raman to himself-nai raaste mai utar jauga,tera khoon karne ke liye.

Raman-ji,kyoki yeh plane wahi jaata hai

Raman in his mind-yaar,papa ne tho common man vali baat jyada hi seriously le li arre chennai pahuchne tak yho wait kar lete.kya jaroorat thi economy class mein bhejne ki.yaar,aaj tak tho bas business class mein hi baitha hu vo bhi shanti se aur yaha ye ek namoona mil gaya jisne chup rehna ni sikha

Partner-aur batao tumhaari family me kaun kaun hai?mere tho amma,appa,ek sister aur bahut saare relatives and friends hai.tumhaare??

And with this raman lost it,he gives the man an angry glare and get him shut by his words

Raman-agar tere muh se aab ek aur shabd nikla tho tere chai mein jeher milake abhi ke abhi bhagwaan ko pyaara kar duga.

to himself-patani iss ek mahine mein kya kya hoga jab starting hi itni jabardast ho gai
and now he reads his file in peace as the intimidated fellow dared not to speak a single syllable let alone to complete a sentence.

whereas in ishita's home

a melodious sound coming out of a room.

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaqi thodi si hai zindagi
Jagi dhadkan nayi
Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi
Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n :'( zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa

Ho o.. abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaqi thodi si hai zindagi

mihika coming in the room
Mihika-ishu akka, aab tak tho sabko pata lag gaya hai ki hamari singer aaj not so good mood main hai.kya ho gaya bolo na???

Ishita-arre yaar,aaj mere sarre appointments khatam ho gaye the aur vo senior doctor ne mujhe apne do appointments de diye aur vo bhi chote baccho ke.

Mihika-arre tho isme kya,aapko tho vaise bhi chote bachon ko treat karna pasand hai tho kya ho gaya???

Ishita-arre usne apne appointment cancel kare kyoki unhe aapni wife ke saath movie dekhne jaana tha.matlab agar main waha na hoti tho vo bechare bacche...

Mihika-arre akka chodo na aab tho sab ho gaya naa.waise suno kal meri freedom ko last day hai tho mujhe aapke saath enjoy garna hai.OK.so you are coming with me tomarrow.

Ishita-as if i do have any other choice?? tell me the plan

Mihika-yes,you don't have any other choice,so the plan is;pehle meri office attire ka selection then lunch at your favourite restaurant which is near by airport then shopping and back to home and no night party as per vadu akka's strict instructions.and for now come to have dinner.

Raman & Ishita take their dinners and went to sleep waiting to meet their destiny rather say to meet the upcoming joke of life.

next afternoon ishita all set to go for lunch after completeing a great task i.e. choosing outfits for her baby sister which is no less than fighting a battle

Ishita-lets go mihika aur kitni der?????

Mihika-ha challo,jiju and akka are there and now we just need to go to their car downstairs.so lets go
but today no typical south indian food

And here Raman's flight was about to land

Raman to himself-first thing i am gonna do is to go to a nearby restaurant and have food

his flight land and he checks out,find a cab and reach to a nearby restaurant
here enters Ishita and toli and both the parties ask for their orders.Raman for non veg and Iyers for veg.but the waiter mistakenly mixed the two orders and ends up giving Raman veg and Iyers non veg dishes.
Raman being really hungry forget about his order and started to eat whatsoever was being served.but tension was to the Iyers.feeling that the dishes looks somewhat different from the ones they asked for.they ask the waiter about the same and the poor soul blurted out the name of non veg dishes and here the instincts of Ishita pricked her and she starts to shout on the waiter for mismanagement.

Raman's back was facing the Iyer table so he couldn't see them but he was listening to the shouting lady very intently as if io gather something from the wordings but only chuckles on imagining the waiter's plight who was at receiving end.being it to be in tamil he couldn't fathom anything.
ultimately she comes to rest warning the waiter not to do such thing again.

The poor soul lefts from there but raman caught him and asked him why the lady was shouting and as the waiter told him about the switching of their orders mistakenly,raman tell him

Raman-any other day i would have strangled you for this but today i was really hungry so i am not saying even a bit but on second thought you have had enough for the complete month in just 45 minutes' lecture of the lecture queen and went away from there to know about his stay and settlements and to take rest for the remaining day.

And the Iyer clan without going for shopping retired to their home without even taking their lunch.

Here ends the day. now the question arises what will happen when they will come face it face,to face each other.

""""""""PRECAP-ABHI THO BAS SHURUAAT HAI,AAGE AAGE DEKHO HOTA HAI KYA""""""""

JAYADA BADA HOGAYA NA,AAB CHOTE CHOTE HI LIKHUGI.PLEASE TELL 'HOW WAS IT GOOD OR BAD.

THANKS FOR READING
Hey nidhi,awesome story dear.precaps are intresting.thanks for regular update.
It's gud jayda bada b ni h aur chota b.. 
Continue soon..
Arreee wah wah... What a story yaar...πŸ‘
Totally loved it..πŸ‘
Lol it sooo funny...πŸ˜†
Now raman in chennai... Cool..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
My god when raman and ishu meet maza ayaga..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Read 2-5 in a gooo..πŸ˜‰
Pl. Give long updates like this..
That flight and hotel incidents were sooo funny..🀣
Continue soon...πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome part
Do continue soon and do continue with ur long updates πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by AngelSREE

<font size="3" color="#996699">Arreee wah wah... What a story yaar...πŸ‘</font>
<font size="3" color="#996699">Totally loved it..πŸ‘</font>
<font size="3" color="#996699">Lol it sooo funny...πŸ˜†</font>
<font size="3" color="#996699">Now raman in chennai... Cool..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›</font>
<font size="3" color="#996699">My god when raman and ishu meet maza ayaga..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†</font>
<font size="3" color="#996699">Read 2-5 in a gooo..πŸ˜‰</font>
<font size="3" color="#996699">Pl. Give long updates like this..</font>
<font size="3" color="#996699">That flight and hotel incidents were sooo funny..🀣</font>
<font size="3" color="#996699">Continue soon...πŸ˜ƒ</font>

thank u for this encouraging and longest comment i have ever received. well most probably the next part would be today.
Please can u tell me about how to do pms and what is buddy list.