Continue soon ...
Pm me if you can
softyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
well seeing the comments i want to write now itself
so sorry for the mistakes in advance
here we go.

reaching his house raman immediately went to his room and his phone buzz flashing "maa"
raman want to clarify himself to her as he cant bear any hurt to his maa and he picked the phone up
r-"maa sacchi aisa kuch i hai.vo ladki jooth bol ri hai.mai to use jaanta bhi ni.aap galat samaj re ho hamare bare me."
he said all of this in a go but it was not known to him whats going in his mother's mind
mrs b-"raman chup ek aur lafz aur mere se bura koi ni"
r-"par maa.."
mrs b-"chup matlab chup.tera matlab vo juth bolri hai.haina ".
r-"haa sach me"
mrs b-"tu na zara tv dekh"
he switches on the tv and watch the news and increase his temprature"
mrs b-"agar tu sach bolta hai to use leke aa aur sach bulwa aur tab tak mujhse baat na kari"
and she cut the call
raman to himself "isse to mein ni choduga "and he went to take shower and to calm him down

in the hall

romi-"bhai mihir,bhai to bahut gusse me hai aur uss ladki ke chakkar me hum marege aur uppar se mummy ne aur tension me daal diya"
m-"ha yaar,aab usse bachaye ya pakde.pakda to mummy ne ni chaddna, nai pakda to bhai mar dega"
ro- "hum to phas gaye yaar.patani mummy ke dimag me kya hai"
m-"in short hum marege"

raman comes to them and inform them about the mummy task and tell them he is leaving to office but gave them the task to remove the news till he reach the office

on the other hand ishita in deep thoughts what will amma appa say? i cant even inform them about it being our prank.
she went to surf about him on internet
"raman kumar bhalla"search.
raman kumar bhalla better known as RKB the king of corporate world.owns many companies and has wonderful grip on his works"...bla...bla...bla"said ishita
i- "i am not interested in his history get me something useful"
"PERSONAL LIFE"
"yes i need this"
:':"he never shows up with his family and keep his life to himself only.loves privacy"

i-"what???? so boring, he cant do anything for sure. now i need not to worry on his part ,just think about an excuse for amma appa"
she tells all this to her friends and starrted to call her parents
mi-"but akka what will u tell her"
i-"kuch bhi boldugi pehli baar thodi jooth bolna hai"
her mother picks the call
mrs iyer-"hello ishu kaise ho aur tumhari trip"
i-"amma sab thik hai bas wo news...wo aisa huch ki hai waha na bas jake tha aur ye news na..."
mrs i-'" ishu tum kya bol ri ho kuch smaj ni aa rha"
"aur news se yaad aaya aaj saare news channels pe bas documentary films aa ri hai"
i-"-hai????"and she switches on the tv an get shocked about the disappearence of it
i-'"amma mai aapse baad me baat karugi'" and she hang up the phone
she let everyone know about it .they all get shocked it would be an understatement
mihika-"how can the news disappear within minutes leaving no trace behind"
ayush-"we should not underestimate him"

in his office raman could not concrntrate on his work because of that incident and create a mess in his cabin raman in anger-
'girl whereever u r,i will catch u and i swere i wont leave u""

"""""""PRECAP-BAND BAJEGI, PAR KISKI""""""""
softyy thumbnail
well seeing the comments i want to write now itself well i want to tell u that i am north indian but love the north south chemistry part so introduced ishita as south indian and raman as north indian.i can give dialouges in english,hindi,punjabi,but not in tamil
so sorry for the mistakes in advance
here we go.and once again thanks for motivation

reaching his house raman immediately went to his room and his phone buzz flashing "maa"
raman want to clarify himself to her as he cant bear any hurt to his maa and he picked the phone up
r-"maa sacchi aisa kuch i hai.vo ladki jooth bol ri hai.mai to use jaanta bhi ni.aap galat samaj re ho hamare bare me."
he said all of this in a go but it was not known to him whats going in his mother's mind
mrs b-"raman chup ek aur lafz aur mere se bura koi ni"
r-"par maa.."
mrs b-"chup matlab chup.tera matlab vo juth bolri hai.haina ".
r-"haa sach me"
mrs b-"tu na zara tv dekh"
he switches on the tv and watch the news and increase his temprature"
mrs b-"agar tu sach bolta hai to use leke aa aur sach bulwa aur tab tak mujhse baat na kari"
and she cut the call
raman to himself "isse to mein ni choduga "and he went to take shower and to calm him down

in the hall

romi-"bhai mihir,bhai to bahut gusse me hai aur uss ladki ke chakkar me hum marege aur uppar se mummy ne aur tension me daal diya"
m-"ha yaar,aab usse bachaye ya pakde.pakda to mummy ne ni chaddna, nai pakda to bhai mar dega"
ro- "hum to phas gaye yaar.patani mummy ke dimag me kya hai"
m-"in short hum marege"

raman comes to them and inform them about the mummy task and tell them he is leaving to office but gave them the task to remove the news till he reach the office

on the other hand ishita in deep thoughts what will amma appa say? i cant even inform them about it being our prank.
she went to surf about him on internet
"raman kumar bhalla"search.
raman kumar bhalla better known as RKB the king of corporate world.owns many companies and has wonderful grip on his works"...bla...bla...bla"said ishita
i- "i am not interested in his history get me something useful"
"PERSONAL LIFE"
"yes i need this"
:':"he never shows up with his family and keep his life to himself only.loves privacy"

i-"what???? so boring, he cant do anything for sure. now i need not to worry on his part ,just think about an excuse for amma appa"
she tells all this to her friends and starrted to call her parents
mi-"but akka what will u tell her"
i-"kuch bhi boldugi pehli baar thodi jooth bolna hai"
her mother picks the call
mrs iyer-"hello ishu kaise ho aur tumhari trip"
i-"amma sab thik hai bas wo news...wo aisa huch ki hai waha na bas jake tha aur ye news na..."
mrs i-'" ishu tum kya bol ri ho kuch smaj ni aa rha"
"aur news se yaad aaya aaj saare news channels pe bas documentary films aa ri hai"
i-"-hai????"and she switches on the tv an get shocked about the disappearence of it
i-'"amma mai aapse baad me baat karugi'" and she hang up the phone
she let everyone know about it .they all get shocked it would be an understatement
mihika-"how can the news disappear within minutes leaving no trace behind"
ayush-"we should not underestimate him"

in his office raman could not concrntrate on his work because of that incident and create a mess in his cabin raman in anger-
'girl whereever u r,i will catch u and i swere i wont leave u""

"""""""PRECAP-BAND BAJEGI, PAR KISKI""""""""
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear... Band kisiki bhi baje Hume to bahut mazza aa raha heinEdited by Sri1091 - 8 years ago
softyy thumbnail
guys please tell me if u people are not liking it
well soon i am posting another part and based on your comments i willl writeEdited by softyy - 8 years ago
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Plz do continue soon..
Plz don't stop it.
I lyk it
softyy thumbnail
next morning mihir and romi at ishita's door.they ring the bell and mihika opens the gate seeing the guys she ask the matter
r-"we want to meet our to be bhabi,please call her"
m-"what bhabi?? i think u r at wrong address"
mi-"NO NO please call miss ishita iyer the to be wife of mr. raman bhalla"
r-"we r his brother
m-"what???/"
mi-"yess""now get aside let us come in"and saying so they barge into the house leaving a shocked mihika at the door entering the house they exchange smile with everyone and introduce themselves the same way as that to mihika
each and everyone start staring them as if they are from some other planet and there comes ishita with explanation
i-"listen,we were just enjoying and it was just a prank actually it was not known to me who he is"
ro- h"and you started blabering in front of media"
mi-"and that too u are his gf and gonna marry him soon "
i-"listen i will apologise"
ro-"and u think he will leave u"
mi-"he is behid u like a hungry lion""
i-"so u are here to intimidate me "
ro-"no, we are here to save you from him"
abhi-"why you guys want to help us?"
mi-"its a long story and not needed to be known to you"
mihika now coming out of shock ask them how they find them
mihir in sarcastic way-"oh! so now miss shocky will also put question"
ro-''its a matter of seconds to get truth out of the mouth manager whom you bribed to keep mum"
"and be thankfuul to us its just we who knew,if bhai comes to know u r so dead"
mi-"so let us help you"
i-"but how can we believe you and why to believe you?"
ro-"cause u don't have any other option"
i-"yes i do"
sarcastically mi-"care to share"
i-"i will leave back to..."but mihir cutting her short
mi-"india .chennai ,to your amma, appa, sister ,B-I-L,TO YOUR DENTISTRY to save yourself "
"what a brilliant idea''
i-"how u know that much about me?"
ro-"mihir,bhai itne sawal to professor ne bhi i puche aaj tak''getting really irritated
''ek to bhai ke gusse ki talwar sir pe latki hai uppar se ye log"
abhi-"ok help us,we need it very badly i know about him if he found us he wont leave us easily"
mi-"chalo koi to samjha"
i-"bas ek sawal"
romi getting super irritated ,folding his hands in front of ishu-"arre CBI chief,we are not terrorists"
i-"u two are super cute why u want to show yourself to be rude"
mi-"ok fine.now we will settle each and everything just dont leave NY for three days"
abhi-"but.."
i-"why?..."
ro-"chup, no why ,no but.just do it for god sake.leave the god just for our sake"
everyone at a time "OK"
i-"can we be friends as u are helping us"
mihir and romi look at each other and says-"dushman se to dost accha"
mi-"we will tell u if u have to do any thing or not.OK"
mihika-"umm coffee.."
mi-"nai thoda zeher. milega."
"yaha hamari watt lagi padi hai,aur tumhe coffee ki padi hai"
mihir to romi-"jaldi chal ni tho bhai maardega"
i-"tumhara bhai itna dangerous hai???"
ro-"kabhi unse milna jab gusse me ho .jaise abhi hai"
mi-"bye all of you"

they reach the office where raman was lashing his anger out on a guy and ask him about mihir and romi but gettng no answer ask him to get out
mihir and romi going to his cabin meet the same guy and he told them-"sir,mausam bahut kharab hai ,dhyaan se jaana"and he went away
ro-"yaha isse mausam ki padi hai jab hamari kismat hi kharab hai.aur abhi to bahar se aye sab to thik hai"
mi-"beta wo mausam tho bas bhai ke cabin me hi badla hai.chal jaldi...nai to bijli giregi"
in raman's cabin

r-"kaha the tum dono"
ro-"bhai..bhai,..wo..wo,..wo ladki"
r-"ha ussi ki baat karni hai.bhul jao use"
mi-"matlab usse ni dhoodna?????"
r-"haa to aab kya likhke du"
ro-"par bhai aisse achanak kya hua???usse aap yu hi chod doge??"
r-"haa tho aab kya aarti utaru uski??kal maa se aaj maa papa dono se daant padgayi wo bhi uski wajah se bina meri galti ke"
mi-"bhai tho aab kya karna hai?''
r-"packing,waapas jaane ki"
ro-"kab???"
r-"aaj sham"
"ek tho wo ladki acha hua uski shakal ni dekhi warna kahi galti se bhi dikh jaate tho wahi uska gala daba deta"
mi-"aapne usse ni dekha wo tho aapke saath hi khari thi????aur phir tv bhi to dekha tha"
r-"aaj kya tumne sawal ki goli khali jo sawaal hi sawall puchte ja re ho"
"arre usne veil pehana tha.aur aab ek aur sawal aur tum mare.jaao yaha se"in full on angry mode

coming out of the cabin mi-"jab mana hi karna tha tho usse dhundwaya kyu?mummy kya chahti hai"
ro-"o tho rab hi jaane par hun mai tenu ek gal dasi,aaj pehli te akhri baar mai tuhadde naal aaya si apni chuttiya manane,hun main te kadhi vi ni aavanga""
"aaya ths bada NY mein chutti manane life ko torture movie bana diya"
"pehle usne sawal ki dukan lagai aur aab yha bhai ne full on encounter kar diya"

mi-"haa bhai,par story aisse thodi khatam hogi mummy papa ne chup thodi baithna, aaj ni tho kal hungama tho hona hai"
ro-" aab patani kya hoga aage aage"

"""""""PRECAP-HOGA KYA-BAS TREGEDY MEIN COMEDY, NO NO, COMEDY MEIN TRAGEDY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT"""""""""

PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I MENTION THAT I HAVE UPDATED A PART

Edited by softyy - 8 years ago