Arrrrghhhhhh...... What should i do?

Posted: 8 years ago
Yes... Im frustrated...πŸ₯±
I've been trying to write the next chappy of my story for past three days...
But cant proceed writing after a single sentence...
Its like im going through " NO MOOD TO WRITE" phase since the past week...
What should i do?😭😭😭
 same thing happened with me ... i stopped my FF long back...😭.πŸ˜†...Erika and i started FF  same time ... but she  wrote so many stories and and continuing too πŸ˜‘...i really don know what to say ...hope someone help u πŸ˜³
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

same thing happened with me ... i stopped my FF long back...😭.πŸ˜†...Erika and i started FF  same time ... but she  wrote so many stories and and continuing too πŸ˜‘...i really don know what to say ...hope someone help u πŸ˜³
Oh god.. If i stop my ff my readers gonna kill me.😲.. So, i wont do thatπŸ˜† and even im so happy to write..😳
But the problem is the past one week i dont have mood to write...🀒
Yea,... Erika wrote a lot of stories.. All are womderful... I salute her.. Im having hard time to write a single story but she is writing a lot... Marvellous writer she sisπŸ‘

watch ragna scenes to get into the writing mood again

sandy u too writes πŸ˜²
Originally posted by zindgidilse

watch ragna scenes to get into the writing mood again
Awww...tq dear... Very good idea.πŸ˜›. Gonna watch them... And gear up my writing moodπŸ˜†
Well I am not a writer, hence do not have anything to suggest... But am sure to start reading all stories soon... for I am finally done with exam... :D
Originally posted by Dimple_0510

Oh god.. If i stop my ff my readers gonna kill me.😲.. So, i wont do thatπŸ˜† and even im so happy to write..😳
But the problem is the past one week i dont have mood to write...🀒
Yea,... Erika wrote a lot of stories.. All are womderful... I salute her.. Im having hard time to write a single story but she is writing a lot... Marvellous writer she sisπŸ‘

y a... she is ...  πŸ‘...
Originally posted by zindgidilse

sandy u too writes πŸ˜²

ha ha πŸ˜†...i   m very bad in writing ...  still tried ...but i couldnt take it further πŸ₯±

ha ha πŸ˜†...i   m very bad in writing ...  still tried ...but i couldnt take it further πŸ₯±
100 More posts nd u will be a sizzler πŸ˜†
yar sandy, everyone is a bad writer in the beginning even i m...πŸ˜† But atleast u can try to improve urself...so start again ur writing carrier.😳