#2 AsYa(KaBhi) FF: Love Heals All Wounds (Ch.15-26). - Page 33

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Amin21

Next update on page 46 
have to wait for so long😭

Nah! including the replies to comments. Page comes sooner :)

Well written...thx for pm.
Hey aish 
Very nice update
Zoya find out stranger very soon
Asad always with be zoya
Shaaz give her correct opinion about blank call
Thanks for pm

Originally posted by TasriS

Well written...thx for pm.

Glad you liked it!!
Originally posted by azsumay

Hey aish 
Very nice update
Zoya find out stranger very soon
Asad always with be zoya
Shaaz give her correct opinion about blank call
Thanks for pm

Hi! Thank you lots! Glad you are liking the story!
Stay tuned!

Hey Aishwa...
I am so soo sorryy...for this late comment...but something or the other came...and I kept on delaying it...
So without wasting anymore time I will start off my rant...
Well for a change...Iam wondering ki in this story we are seeing Zoya as a little EC and akdu type...but then...I was thinkin ki shows Asad was like this Zoya..but still I find her more tougher than the show's Asad...I don't know why..
Update was wonderful...LONGgg...and Well written..
Asad antics throughout the update were kind of childlike and funny...
And Zoya behved somewhat like his guardian somnewhat like his annoyed Girl friend...kitne saare roleplay hai Zoya ke iss story mai...
For the starting...they getting to work on the same update...was good...atleast we will know how will they now manage each other professionally...
The tiffin scene was confusing...Zoya didn't tell anyone aout their relationship...or anything on that matter...but she seemed hurt because Asad didn't suppsedely ate her packed tiffin...Confusion hai Bhaya...
Then the part at the home...I found it adorable...Zoya hugging Asad...apologizing him for the office incident..then getting angry at him for the tiffin thing...and again getting dumb..because he ate her packed lunch...kya part hai..Bravo..
I actually loved and felt a little emotional with Zoya's and Fari's convo...very inncoent and beautifully emotional convo that was..loved it.
Then Zoya sharing her problems with Shaz...sometimes you need a confidante...to speak up your heart out before you reveal that to your closer ones...
Asad's and Shaaz part was very funny...liked how they got to know eachothers identities...
Ab waiting to see what happens...next...How Zoya will reveal all about these fake calls to Asad.?
Briliant update...Aishwa...
Continue soonish..
Originally posted by MayurChan

Hey Aishwa...
I am so soo sorryy...for this late comment...but something or the other came...and I kept on delaying it...
So without wasting anymore time I will start off my rant...
Well for a change...Iam wondering ki in this story we are seeing Zoya as a little EC and akdu type...but then...I was thinkin ki shows Asad was like this Zoya..but still I find her more tougher than the show's Asad...I don't know why..
Update was wonderful...LONGgg...and Well written..
Asad antics throughout the update were kind of childlike and funny...
And Zoya behved somewhat like his guardian somnewhat like his annoyed Girl friend...kitne saare roleplay hai Zoya ke iss story mai...
For the starting...they getting to work on the same update...was good...atleast we will know how will they now manage each other professionally...
The tiffin scene was confusing...Zoya didn't tell anyone aout their relationship...or anything on that matter...but she seemed hurt because Asad didn't suppsedely ate her packed tiffin...Confusion hai Bhaya...
Then the part at the home...I found it adorable...Zoya hugging Asad...apologizing him for the office incident..then getting angry at him for the tiffin thing...and again getting dumb..because he ate her packed lunch...kya part hai..Bravo..
I actually loved and felt a little emotional with Zoya's and Fari's convo...very inncoent and beautifully emotional convo that was..loved it.
Then Zoya sharing her problems with Shaz...sometimes you need a confidante...to speak up your heart out before you reveal that to your closer ones...
Asad's and Shaaz part was very funny...liked how they got to know eachothers identities...
Ab waiting to see what happens...next...How Zoya will reveal all about these fake calls to Asad.?
Briliant update...Aishwa...
Continue soonish..

It's Okay!
What you think is what it will be like, Think different and see the difference!
Glad you liked it! Thank you lots!!
Stay tuned..

Originally posted by asifiqbalsh

Res
Unres

Awesome update
Asya talk with faru was nice. Like the way both handle little kid. So bc of mothers, asad came in. He wanted to protect her. Shaaz & asad convo & then shocking shaaz was nice. Zoya told her abt calls & she said her to inform asad. Hope she will let him know soon. Sorry for being late as life is very busy now a days. Thanks for pm

Thank you so much Bhai! Glad you liked it!!
No Problem..It happens..I'm glad you took time to leave your views, Thanks..
No mention!

Originally posted by Radhikerani

Awesome update!

Glad you liked it!

wowww awesome update
i like u r stories so much
pls update fast