ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

TO ALL THE 
     PEOPLE
         OUT THEIR!!
  DancingHAPPY MOTHER'SDancing
           Party DAYParty
I have written this poem for all the beautiful mothers out their, caring for their kids since eternity!!

Maa tum ho kudrat ka nayab uphar,
Tere aane se khil uthta hai sara sanasr,
kaise karun mein teri prashnsa,
kaise karun izzhar.
Shabd ho jate hai kam, 
par Bhawana hai aapar.
Shabdon se upar hai tera mera rishta,
Devaki, ke mamtav mee
sita ke kartvya mein
Har jagah tu hai mahan-2
Tere anant guno se,
sara jahan hai gatiman
Har pag tu rasta dikhati,
bhale bure ka bodh karati,
Teri daant mein bhi chipa hai prem tera,
Anchal se baihta hamesha prem tera,
kabhi kabhi tu rooth jaati,
pathar ki tarah kadak ho jati
aankhe teri GANGA JAMUNA bahati.
jaan gya hoon Maa ,hith hamesha tu mera chahati
Tere kadmon mein jannat meri,
Ansh mein tera tu Maiyya mori,
kuch bachho ki maa nahi hoti
Ishvar kee yee Baat,Manjoor nahi hoti,
parthana, hee uss see, naa kare voo aisa
Bachho, kee liye jaroori hee Dharti Par Mata
Aant, mee yahi hee sandesh mera
Maa tum hoo, intani mahan
ishvar bhee nahi kar sakta, tumhara gungaan!!!!

-love you MAA!!!

Edited by ayushimehra - 09 May 2015 at 11:43pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Annei123aayu_26Jaz_rinallKaanameenakaliswaranNandini6ShaNak_RagNamoongladeIntrepida

Kaana Goldie
Kaana
Kaana

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:22am | IP Logged
So very thoughtful of you Ayushi! I will pass these wishes to my mom.
Yes, there is none in the world who can replace a mother.

She bears us through agonizing ten months, eating for us, eating only that which suits us,living for us, wishing well for us, loving us equally in the womb unmindful of our kicks and shit, and showering all that love on us later when she holds us in her loving hands and rejoices as if there nothing bigger she can ask for in life.

And from that moment on when we arrive, even after we all grow up and maybe give birth to our own, she is still there showering that very same love, care and guiding us in our every step. Just as we kicked her in the womb, we will continue to kick her many times and be rude to her in later years, yet she like our dear Mother Earth bears it all patiently, and still continues to love us the same way. As for her, it is always us before her!

No wonder our glorious Sastras say Matru devo bhavah. She is to be worshipped. She deserves the first worship, even before the father. She is indeed the first teacher. A child in future is what the mother makes him/her when he/she is a child. We have a classic case of Maharana Pratap who had a mother like Jevanta Bhai and Jagmal who had a mother like Dheer Bhai who caused his ruin literally.

My prostrations to all great mothers of this earth! My prostrations to Mother India!

Happy Mothers Days all!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaz_rinallayushimehramoonglade

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaana

So very thoughtful of you Ayushi! I will pass these wishes to my mom.
Yes, there is none in the world who can replace a mother. 
Thanks Kanna, Yes No-body, can replace Mom's Place, Morning talked to My Mom, she start to weep. listened My Poem.Smile

She bears us through agonizing ten months, eating for us, eating only that which suits us,living for us, wishing well for us, loving us equally in the womb unmindful of our kicks and shit, and showering all that love on us later when she holds us in her loving hands and rejoices as if there nothing bigger she can ask for in life.

Well said, Mom's life, Rounds near the child, She happy to see child, or Alive, seeing child,
Even she not  shares her pain , problems, but ready to all the time, Hug to their kids.

And from that moment on when we arrive, even after we all grow up and maybe give birth to our own, she is still there showering that very same love, care and guiding us in our every step. Just as we kicked her in the womb, we will continue to kick her many times and be rude to her in later years, yet she like our dear Mother Earth bears it all patiently, and still continues to love us the same way. As for her, it is always us before her! 

Yes Mom's all life is giving, to others +kids. True said, sometime we Rude, (sorry Mom, sometime we hurt you )But you all time ready to forgiving our Mistakes. Your unconditional love,;;;;;;;Mom Hug, you realy Great.These days Mom's suffering, child rudeness or living in Ashram,;;;;;;;;;;;its not a Good sign. problems should be sort out, these type, Home.or Blance should be astablish both sides.

No wonder our glorious Sastras say Matru devo bhavah. She is to be worshipped. She deserves the first worship, even before the father. She is indeed the first teacher. A child in future is what the mother makes him/her when he/she is a child. We have a classic case of Maharana Pratap who had a mother like Jevanta Bhai and Jagmal who had a mother like Dheer Bhai who caused his ruin literally.

Yes Mom.s place is Bigger, or she deserves the first worship. Yes Mother values more count
child future, so we should try to put, Good values in Child, Abhimanyu, is big ex.

yes MP, Mom was great, Shivajee Mom was great. Many ex.

My prostrations to all great mothers of this earth! My prostrations to Mother India! 

Yes, from my side also. Happy Mothers day to All.

Happy Mothers Days all!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinallKaana

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for making this post, Aayushi Smile And lovely poem !! ClapClap
I read 2 articles in the newspaper today...Wanna share it with everyone...Hope you'all enjoy reading it...

AND

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaanaNandini6moonglade

moonglade IF-Sizzlerz
moonglade
moonglade

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Happy mothers day to all.Respect and salute all the mothers for their unconditional love and endless sacrificesClap.Love u so much maa!Smile
Here I wanna share a story I read in the newspaper today-
A son hated his mother.He insulted her always as she had only one eye and felt he was the most unlucky son in the world .After completing his studies he settled down abroad with his wife.He never looked back at his mother or cared for her.When he returned back home one day for some business matters he found her lying dead holding a letter in her hand which said-
Dear son,
I'm sorry as i'm the cause of great embarrasment to you.When u were very young you fell ill and lost one of ur eyes.I donated my eye to u so that u could see the world better.Don't hate me.Even if u do i'll continue to love u.

This is the love of a mother!!Cry

rinallKaanaayushimehra

ShaNak_RagNa IF-Sizzlerz
ShaNak_RagNa
ShaNak_RagNa

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Happy Mothers Day To All:)

rinallKaanaayushimehra

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinall

Thanks for making this post, Aayushi Smile And lovely poem !! ClapClap
I read 2 articles in the newspaper today...Wanna share it with everyone...Hope you'all enjoy reading it...

AND

Thanks for posting, thanks for liking the poem, & sharing ArticlesClap Clap
ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

Happy mothers day to all.Respect and salute all the mothers for their unconditional love and endless sacrificesClap.Love u so much maa!Smile
Here I wanna share a story I read in the newspaper today-
A son hated his mother.He insulted her always as she had only one eye and felt he was the most unlucky son in the world .After completing his studies he settled down abroad with his wife.He never looked back at his mother or cared for her.When he returned back home one day for some business matters he found her lying dead holding a letter in her hand which said-
Dear son,
I'm sorry as i'm the cause of great embarrasment to you.When u were very young you fell ill and lost one of ur eyes.I donated my eye to u so that u could see the world better.Don't hate me.Even if u do i'll continue to love u.

This is the love of a mother!!Cry

Thanks for posting, yes Love you so much Maa,

Very emotional story, or this story gives Message, How a Mother does sacrifices for thier children,
or children  not values or not understand Mom.

so children should see Mom's  Unconditional love,

very touchi postStar Star Star Star

Go to top