Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

||Junoon...Tere Ishq Ka||SaHil & SeHan FF|Updated-Ch2Pg4|| (Page 3)

mayaya. Goldie
mayaya.
mayaya.

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sandhir

OMG Maya :):)
FF on SaHil :):) nd SeHan :):) and
Title Junoon...Tere Ishq Ka :):)
My Fav BG Song  :):) in QH :)
Interesting Story
Continue soon
i would be surely love to read :):)
Thank u so much For PM :):)

Love
Sejal :)

Thank You!
It's my fav QH BG Tune too!

mayaya. Goldie
mayaya.
mayaya.

Originally posted by muskaan17rocks

Amazing start to the story and looking forward to reading more from you.
loved the start
continue soon
and please pm me if you are doing it for this story...Smile

Thank you!
mayaya. Goldie
mayaya.
mayaya.

Originally posted by navk

awwesome start

Thanks.
mayaya. Goldie
mayaya.
mayaya.

Originally posted by cute_nyasa

wow!!!!
loved it frm d core of heart..
it was an awesome start..plz update soon! :)

Good to hear!
Thank you!
mayaya. Goldie
mayaya.
mayaya.

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoyazrehan

InterestingSmile
do continue soonSmile

Thank you.
mayaya. Goldie
mayaya.
mayaya.

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Chapter 2

Word Count: 759 words

Running down the hall, Rehaan shouted out orders to the doctors and nurses in the hospital. He wanted Seher admitted, and he wanted it now. This is when being a huge business tycoon and well known came in handy. As the doctors and nurses took Seher into the ICU, Rehaan turned to where Dilshad and Sanam were standing in tears. Rehaan gathered Sanam in his arms, and let her cry into his arms.

"Shh, it's going to be okay. Seher will be fine," Rehaan said, but he didn't sound as sure as he would have liked to sound.

"But...Seher...how...how could this..." Sanam struggled to speak through her sobs. Rehaan continued to try and calm her down, while he himself was struggling to keep himself together. Suddenly the doctor came back out, and Rehaan and Sanam immediately approached him.

"How is she?" Sanam asked.

"I hate to say this, but she's not doing well. She's lost a lot of blood, so we're trying the best to save her. However, we may need to perform surgery. That will cost a lot of money, if we want to be able to get the blood in time," the doctor told them.

"I'll pay any amount, just get the blood here," Rehaan said. The doctor nodded, and told him the price. They all looked at him in shock, but Rehaan broke out of his revere. "We'll get the money. Just get the blood." The doctor nodded and headed back in.

"But...Rehaan...so much money? You may be well-off, but where will you get that much money?" Sanam asked.

"Asad bhaijaan. He'll help me, I'll pay him back one way or the other," Rehaan said.

"You mean Ahil's brother? Why would he help us?" Sanam asked confused.

"Trust me he will," Rehaan reassured her. He took out his phone, and within minutes his conversation was done. "He'll be here in ten minutes." Sanam nodded, but still didn't feel completely reassured. As they sat there with bated breaths, the clock ticked on. No less than 10 minutes later, they heard footsteps coming their way. Rehaan shot up and rushed over to the man standing tall and proud amongst the rest. Sanam's jaw dropped. This was no Asad bhaijaan', no this was the Asad Ahmed Khan, CEO of AK Industries, and well known upcoming politician.

"Bhaijaan, thank god you're here. You know I would never ask you for money unless I really needed it," Rehaan rambled on.

"Nonsense Rehaan, you're family. I'll do anything for family," Asad said. "Now tell me everything."

"My girlfriend, Seher, was a part of a hit and run. She's lost a lot of blood, and they have charged a large amount for getting the blood. I need money, bhai. I love her, and I can't lose her," Rehaan practically begged Asad.

"And who is this?" Asad asked, looking at the shy, tear-stained Sanam behind Rehaan.

"This is Sanam, she is Seher's sister. She'll die without her, as will I. I'm willing to do anything, bhai," Rehaan said.

"And you...are you willing to do anything for your sister?" Asad asked. They both looked at him, confused and worried at the same time.

"What type of question is that? Seher isn't just my sister, she's my other half. I'd give my life for her," Sanam said, indignantly.

"Good, because I have a proposition for you," Asad said, and at their curious looks, he continued, "I'll give you the money, but...you have to become Ahil's personal assistant." They both looked at him with absolute shock. Sanam...become Ahil's assistant.

"Bhaijaan...what are you talking about?" Rehaan asked, in total shock.

"I want you, Sanam, to become Ahil's assistant. You will do what he says, when he says, and you will be the one to change him for the better. Say yes, and the money is yours," Asad said. Rehaan turned to Sanam, and was disturbed to see her considering the offer.

"You cannot actually be considering saying yes Sanam. Ahil isn't just mean, he's a monster. I love the guy, but I don't want you to get hurt," Rehaan said.

"She's my sister Rehaan, if I don't have her, I have nothing. I'll do it. Not for you, or Ahil, but for Seher," Sanam said. "I, Sanam Farooqi, will become Ahil Ahmed Khan's personal assistant, in return for the money for Seher's blood transfusion."

"We have ourselves a deal, Ms. Farooqi," Asad said, sticking out his hand.

"That we do, Mr. Khan," Sanam said, shaking his hand. Little did she know exactly what she was signing up for.

*^*^*^*

Okay, so still now Ahil, and Seher will be not be a major part of the story anytime soon. We've also met Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan *sighs in love*. We'll have the first SaHil interaction next chapter!

-My

Edited by -MyMy- - 15 May 2015 at 10:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaAsad2zoyazrehaniam_aheli_98muskaan17rocksFamishahAisiDeewangi-.serendipity.-Chahat_A_Doshi

muskaan17rocks Goldie
muskaan17rocks
muskaan17rocks

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Aweaome update
please continue soon
looking forward to the storySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayaya.

CrzyPulviophile Goldie
CrzyPulviophile
CrzyPulviophile