Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Mansi's love or lust? (Page 2)

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Kavitha... I agree... the relationship improved after education track, see the thing is why did he not like or love her the way she was...Confused..Gopi also wanted to educate herself just so that she can win Ahem.. why should one do this ?
This is the biggest misunderstanding track ever.. actually no one ever should come in between GoHem and they have to sort out all by themselves.. otherwise there is no point, no love, no purity.. nothing...

I totally agree with all your points. However, that is the sad thing that the couple never tried to sort out the differences on their own. Though Gopi is ready for it, Ahem is adamant as usual. In other words, he is a hard nut to crack. He comes to her only when he wants. That is the major problem with him. Why do they want Kokila, Rashi or Paridhi to sort out their differences? They keep coming together & keep separating. The CV's are making a mockery about marriage. Just for the sake of raising TRP's, they show any damn thing.

As for the education track, Gopi wanted to educate herself from childhood but Urmila never sent her to school. Even before her marriage but Rashi & Urmila didn't allow. When Gopi insisted, Rashi taught her wrong things.

Basically, she wanted to live a respectable life. But Ahem's abuses made her to take that stand.

Edited by sharoon3210 - 12 May 2015 at 1:28am

munnihyderabad Moderator
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Hug... NIce to see you Munni .. How have you been?  I made dosa today and was remembering our SNS chat days...LOL.. we were discussing abt breakfast,  lunch etc...
Yes in this case, fighting and winning has no place because Gopi is pure and she will win for sure but the thing why do CVs want to bring them again..we already had had 4 marriages of GoHem, even if they do 10 more their relationship will never be the same as it used to be initially..

I am good Gayathri Hug good to comment after a long time aaah dosas LOL I miss those days :/

@I agree with you and Kavitha, inspite of so many marriages and relations they are still going back to square one.

I really wish they just gave little sneak peak into their past,10 years is not a small period and how was Mansi over all these years and how was Ahem with her ... now I have read that Ahem will realize Gopi's truth , not sure how it will affect the kids and then what will Mansi's reaction be,, will she accept Ahem-Gopi and gracefully move out or will she be turning into an obsessive lover types Confused hope they give logical end to whatever they do with Mansi and Ahem and Gopi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vatika_r

librapiscesarie Goldie

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
librapiscesarie Goldie

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 4:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top