Qubool Hai

F32:Sunday Driver | Qubool Hai Photos

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Sunday Driver | Qubool Hai Photos

MAY 10, 2015 BY 2 FORUM 32 LEAVE A COMMENT

Sunday Driver | Qubool Hai Photos

Sunday Driver, my day for relaxation and sharing with you all something from my pages that has photographs, stories and more. Qubool Hai photos are something that I bring for you all regularly. However, an outdoor shoot is something that has its own advantages. Be it with in Mumbai, like Mukesh Mills, where I shot with Surbhi Jyoti, Amrapali Gupta and Karanvir Bohra. Or, now I shot in Mcleod Ganj with Surbhi, Karanvir and Varun Toorkey.

Now, what was special? Of course, the weather, the location and the people of Himachal Pradesh were in one word, COOL! However, with the artists it was fun as we explored the location, the hills and cafes to click pictures that were part of the scene and off-screen. Yes, I shall be putting up more pictures and videos in the coming days and I am sure you all are going to love them.

The tough part has been to choose pictures to put up first. And it is really not that easy. And of course, how can I not mention the crew I was with. They all not just helped me around the locations with my equipment but kept a look out for it. I used to wander away with the artists to get a good back drop or a pose that would give me something elemental. And the spot boys and the drivers of the car would look after my things.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures I shall bring. This Sunday is not a day for me to relax but sift through data of a week to string together a bouquet that would not just give you fragrance of the place called Mcleod Ganj but variety of what the artists, the location and the atmosphere had to offer.

Happy Sunday.

Don't forget to tune in to Qubool Hai every Monday to Friday at 9:30pm to watch how Aahil Razaa Ibrahim, Sanam Ahmed Khan aka Jannat and Shaad Aftab Khan fare in the story going forward.

Do check out our Google Plus Page for more photos

Edited by tastahnin - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

my eyes are at this one spot ❤️ 😳
Zeeshan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Surbhi, Varun, KVB everyone looks awesome, Vrushali is a brilliant photographer. I don't know why I feel that Surbhi and Varun are more than just friends.
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
omg thz tas varun n sj dat pic looks hot made my sunday awesum
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neenabinu

O.O

😳

Neenaaa! 

Mine tooo! 

MA!
namzie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenabinu

this is inevitable... a showstopper !
nee i dont blame you at all !
faru me three

what a pic😳
Edited by namzie - 8 years ago
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The third one is my favourite... 😳 KV + white shirt + sun + guitar + sunglasses... makes for a perfect picture :) Edited by _ZaaraK - 8 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
KV on guitarrr!! Hayyyee!! ❤️
Thanks for these! 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This Picture is Amazing! 
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4