Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

laksh can never luv ragini. is it true ???? (Page 2)

ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

whoever ends the game but i dont want swaragini to go through sacrifice track or force marriage track as it very common it always kills the story line.
due sacrifice track or forced marriage :- if ragini marries laksh , she will always be reminded that her husband loved her sister & if swara marries laksh she will always live in a guilt that coz of her ragini could not get her luv. so if swarya or ragya marry  each other they should marry on their own wish &
after sanskaar's entry i dont think sacrifice track may needed. what do u guys think ????

Smileagree with you no need ofthat stupid sacrifice track story is very fresh and i want it to continue ...with the same...freshness... laksh will fall for ragini and then realise it and then try hard to win her... and jealous from ragsan would be a good storyline SmileStarEmbarrassedrather than stupid sacrifice track...Angry

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by creationschhavi

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

whoever ends the game but i dont want swaragini to go through sacrifice track or force marriage track as it very common it always kills the story line.
due sacrifice track or forced marriage :- if ragini marries laksh , she will always be reminded that her husband loved her sister & if swara marries laksh she will always live in a guilt that coz of her ragini could not get her luv. so if swarya or ragya marry  each other they should marry on their own wish &
after sanskaar's entry i dont think sacrifice track may needed. what do u guys think ????

Smileagree with you no need ofthat stupid sacrifice track story is very fresh and i want it to continue ...with the same...freshness... laksh will fall for ragini and then realise it and then try hard to win her... and jealous from ragsan would be a good storyline SmileStarEmbarrassedrather than stupid sacrifice track...Angry

I really think and say deepikagupta9 Agree but please dont bring that marriage in ! thats just not happening ! not only because we dont even know who is in love with who and the same thing may happen as u said but the CVs always give an High Voltage Drama so if Swara marries laksh she would be in an Guilt that she stole her Sisters Love . But as per shown yet it was clear Laksh loves Swara (Palat episode) and if he marries Ragini he would tell her that he loves swara wont Ragini be in an Guilt that her Husband couldnt get his true love ? 
alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
and i Love the idea of Jelousing but right now clean no marrige drama required in the show until its clear proposing between all the 4 and there is no confusion left !

Go to top