Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

laksh can never luv ragini. is it true ????

deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 09 May 2015 at 11:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anju10

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
yes trueLOLas a friend mabey but as a lover restricted to only swaraWink
deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
as  we  we have seen that laksh had twice rejected ragini & had some kind of romantic feeling toward swara but each time when he rejected ragini he was bit hesitant to do that & always swara was the one who force him to do that coz she dont want her sister to live in delusions. fans can agree or disagree on this point but do  share ur views

Radhadreamlove

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

as  we  we have seen that laksh had twice rejected ragini & had some kind of romantic feeling toward swara but each time when he rejected ragini he was bit hesitant to do that & always swara was the one who force him to do that coz she dont want her sister to live in delusions. fans can agree or disagree on this point but do  share ur views

yes...but lets see how the track progresss...whatever you may say but RagYa as end game is going to cause major loos of viewership...lets wait for the spoilersLOL

and swara seems to care for lakshya a lot in the recent episodes...we never knowBig smile
deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
yes swara will have concern for laksh in coming episode but as a frnd not a lover  & i think she will be more interested to know about sanskaar coz till now swara is not attracted to laksh may be in future.
till now CV had shown 3 couples :- swarya, ragya& rasan each couple had its own spark & chemistry but 4th couple that is swara & sanskaar is yet to been shown. I think CV had kept all the 4 couples in their mind they r just playing with us, only time will tell.
I m bit confused if sanskaar is attracted to ragini how will new triangles that is b/w maheshwari brothers & swara will occur. CV had kept swara feelings a mystery & I think her feelings can only solve this couple mystery.
will this new luv triangle cum from swara's side ??

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 09 May 2015 at 11:25pm
deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
yup thats what i have stated as well that the rumored triangle if it comes true will b coming from swara's side coz as of now sanskaar has been  shown to b very comfortable with ragini i don't see that changing in couple of weeks.yup swara's feelings r the key to this whole puzzle and i don't see that being revealed so easily. they will drag this a bit further and play around with all the couples. talking about the current pairings well i don't know about the future but as of now swara has not shown to b attracted towards lakshya but than she did turn around to glance at him. so we can't b sure whether or not in future she will fall for lakshya. there has been certain awkward glances between them  which were not platonic. Ragya to me seem like a very interesting pairing becoz i think they can develop this into an interesting story line. we have seen lakshya writing off ragini without knowing her very well . in future through sanskaar they can cum together by getting to know each other well and lakhsya realizing that he can b gd friends with ragini. also ragini has fallen in love with lakshya without actually discovering his true self. so i think later they can explore that by making ragini see the true side of lakshya and than deciding whether she still loves him or not. 
WHATEVER MAYBE THE CASE I JUST HOPE THEY DON'T GO WITH THE DREADED FORCED MARRIAGE AND SACRIFICE TRACK COZ THAT WILL KILL THIS SHOW FOR ME.  
deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
whoever ends the game but i dont want swaragini to go through sacrifice track or force marriage track as it very common it always kills the story line.
due sacrifice track or forced marriage :- if ragini marries laksh , she will always be reminded that her husband loved her sister & if swara marries laksh she will always live in a guilt that coz of her ragini could not get her luv. so if swarya or ragya marry  each other they should marry on their own wish &
after sanskaar's entry i dont think sacrifice track may needed. what do u guys think ????

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 09 May 2015 at 11:37pm

ishqwaalalove

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Right Now without Getting confused all Swaragini fans should go with the flow of SwarYa (Swara + Laksha) and Sagini (Sanskaar + Ragini) Smile

Edited by Applefiz - 10 May 2015 at 4:16am

Go to top