Zindagi Wins

Ishaan or Veer... Where do you stand..

Illuminati07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

No thats not what I intend to ask.. There have been too many posts on that already. I am sure if you watched ZW from the beginning, every one out here was an Alishaan fan and yet there were some who wanted to see Ishaan and Malvika and thought Ishaan and Aliya should remain friends.. 

So what made Alishaan fans sway towards Veer?? or still harbour hopes for Alishaan??

Veer the alpha hero!!
Well, if you are an avid romance novels reader, you will realize that most of the books have an Alpha male hero and they are successful because the audience likes alpha males and that might probably be a reason that a 4 episode old character is speedily making ways into hearts 
But Why?
Veer and Aliya are opposites. But its more than that. Veer is short tempered, arrogant and often a man of action- and yet behind all of these lies a passion, a barely unleashed emotion-- the kind that makes you believe that loves happens only once in life and probably for such characters it does. They dont give themselves to someone easily, They give their heart in parts and once given, it lasts the whole life. He is often ruled by his hot head but he has a good heart. He lives in the shadows of his best moments and is often ruled by the past. If he loses someone he loves, it will be very difficult to put the pieces back together. 

Ishaan the beta hero
Ishaan and Aliya hit it off from the beginning. Ishaan is the kind of a guy Aliya can trust to speak her mind because she can trust him not to react badly. Ishaan does not lose his cool easily but when he does, it is bad.. He is the kind of a person who would make a best companion or even life partner. He takes one day at a time and life as it comes and makes friends and connects to people easily. If he loses someone he loves he holds the capacity to move on

If Veer is the stormy sea, Ishaan is the still water.. Ishaan's presence is restful while Veer's is electrifying. Ishaan blends in while Veer stands out. Ishaan will never let ego rule a relationship while Veer will have an ego wide enough to fit the whole country. Ishaan will be the easiest person to be with but Veer will be difficult to live with.Ishaan is the kind for whom love can happen again because he knows what life is.. for Veer love happens only once because he knows what love is.

Realistically speaking, Ishaan would make a better life partner than  Veer though Veer would love more deeply..but this is fiction and here either character would make a better life partner as the cvs see it.

But yes I am open to both the pairs as long as the story is executed properly. I wouldnt want Ishaan and Aliya to get into a relationship and the story to lose all its charm or  Veer Aliya to fall in love only to find Veer mushy and suddenly going into a character change.

Even though there is a gleam of love in Veer's eyes for Aliya, it is difficult to say if it is out of love or out of guilt.. I may be wrong but personally I think Veer believes himself to be in love with Aliya while Ishaan is actually in love with Aliya 
Edited by aashti - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
well what you said about veer is right, but right now ishan is also confused  character he is still not getting a status of his relationship with malvika still he is staying with her and continue in live in relationship which  i dint  like  it a bit in ystreday episode ,👎🏼 he even said to malivika father that he cares for malivika rather than he loves her , dosent that mean  he is still confused?? than he should cleared that to malvika and avoid staying with ehr in her bedroom or etc 
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love is something that you dont plan..its just happens when you spend time with someone you begin to know him/her better...n ultimately you start liking/loving that person!!!
you dont really plan to love or hate someone!!!
To bas aise hi veer ko bhi aliya se pyaar ho gaya!!!
no confusion...!
nainarox18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@aashti
You have very well said.. All i want to say is dat u r absolutely right ishaan will be a kind of person you can easily live with and it wll be a lil difficult with veer but my point is as they show on tv or anywhere the concept of opposites attract. dont u think practically a person who is pole apart from you has very different interests can actually stay together . Yeah somethings are opposite in every couple but they have to have a common ground right and in dat case ishaan and alia and veer and malvika will make a great couple...
kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@nainarox Veer and Malvika both have ego problems, while Malvika's ego is as wide as a state, Veer's ego is wide as a country, their relationship would be a battle ground where if there is any jhagda or difference of opinion, no one would be ready to back out :) but yes Ishaan and Aaliya's would have a smooth sailing.

@aashti love your post. the way you described both is awesome.
yhmaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aashti you are an amazing writer , your analysis of each character is dot on ,
Edited by yhmaddict - 8 years ago
Jessicarh thumbnail
Yeh toh mai kab se bol rahi hoon yaar ki aash ke posts hamesha awesome hote hai..har baat to the point!! 😎 Thats why i love to read her posts❤️❤️
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Isaan is confused. HE doesn't know what he wants.  He sees alia today as she has another friend to go to. Otherwise, without veer, he wouldn't even look at her. 
 Whereas veer aims to apologize to alia. If he falls for in the process, yippee for all. haha... as long as his "love" doesn't come from the famous allishan dosti.
Jessicarh thumbnail
Yieee...come on veer 🥳🥳🥳
Love aliya! Love aliya! Love aliya!
Wooh huuu...go veer! Go veer!🥳🥳🥳
dancing**
Singing**
Lala lala oo...
Illuminati07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Jessicarh

Yieee...come on veer 🥳🥳🥳
Love aliya! Love aliya! Love aliya!
Wooh huuu...go veer! Go veer!🥳🥳🥳
dancing**
Singing**
Lala lala oo...

m kinda dreading ishaans confession... I don't want to see alishaan together so soon.. For now I want veer. Veer n aliya scenes..