aashlokfan007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How long will v 've 2 wait 4 atleast one fb of astha.I wish renuka quits thisshow.
shlok did 2 -3 moment recreation still she can't rem anything.perhaps at the end of this month.what will indu do then.hospitalise astha to give shlok the impression that he needs 2 stay away to save her. Then surbhi may tell astha y shlok maintains distance n her heart will go out 2 him once ebp.can't wait4 the scene when indu gets slapped by astha n then beaten black n blue by shlok. What do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cvs changed their mind as they got extension.,.so no fbs ..except for the cliff scene ..
So they r going to drag this track with plenty of renukas adventure along with jyothi a crying and kirloskers drama ..as they r the new leads 
shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think after jungle jealousy track then mayb shlok kidnappin track if avi is gettin married...then astha confessing love for shlok,she submittin herself to shlok and then only she will have flash backs...
Efinah36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good question
I think cv's forgot that aastha must slowly start to remember. But when?only one FB.
They only showing us all Great Ashlok scenes for destroying the memories
Very disappointing Track
I Hope she remember shlok before ebp endsEdited by Efinah36 - 8 years ago
Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think after shlok helps aastha in jungle she might remember her old scene and be confused of shlok who neglects her and how he is connected with her in that strong way.she might start thinking after this jungle track and takes help of surbhi since shloks change of behaviour changed from when she was hospitalised.
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lets see when will Aastha get flash back...